Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Love is Madness

Love is Madness

a part of “Love is Madness”, a fictional universe by paokikipao.

They say love is complicated. But they really have no clue just how complicated it can get. (Private RP between paokikipao & Little Fox)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love is Madness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love is Madness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love is Madness"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Love is Madness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Hey, pao! I don't think I ever gave you the ages for the Stark kids - Or at least Pat's side. Check out his history :D I've been updating it! Finally got my muse <3~

Patrick (25)
Olivia (24)
Jonathan (23)
Harrison (22)
Penelope (21)
Margaret (19)
Timothy (18)
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Love is Madness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Yay~! I'll update them ASAP :DDD

I've been meaning to finish Zane but I've been having a hard time finding my muse >.< and I don't want to half-ass him as I want him to be pretty awesome <3 haha I will hopefully finish before Wednesday though ;3 so we still meed out deadline. I also read the Pagliarelli family description you made and oh is it lovely!!! :DD I am so excited about this RP
]

paokikipao
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!