Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

St. Love Mansion- I Love You

St. Love Mansion- I Love You 2

a part of “St. Love Mansion- I Love You”, a fictional universe by Neon.lynxie.

Different people, different love. How can these people find love when they have already given up on it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “St. Love Mansion- I Love You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

St. Love Mansion- I Love You 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed May 30, 2012 10:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "St. Love Mansion- I Love You 2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: St. Love Mansion- I Love You 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed May 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Hey,Nice to see you again. :D Can I reserve Ghost 3 Please with a cherry on top. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed May 30, 2012 10:21 pm

heyy!!!! :D OF COURSE!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Wed May 30, 2012 10:39 pm

May I reserve ghost 1?

Lambie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 pm

May I reserve human four please? I'll try to have her up by today or tommorow.
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed May 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Both are saved for you!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed May 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Almost done with my character...Whoever has ghost 1 is going to have a handful with my character! *evil cackle*

Here's a hint, I'm using Heechul as a play-by *shot*
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Wed May 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Can I have ghost 4?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed May 30, 2012 11:46 pm

@ PrincessBoy- If nobody takes him i will XD LOL I WILL TAME HIM! LOL JK

@Kay- Of course

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu May 31, 2012 12:23 am

UGH I'M DONE. *passes out*

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Thu May 31, 2012 12:31 am

@PrincessBoy- AHH I LOVE HIM!!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 am

I'm pretty much done now,I just need to add her bio. Tell me if I should change something.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Thu May 31, 2012 12:44 am

I done! My eyes hurt from looking at stuff

Lambie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu May 31, 2012 12:46 am

Added more pics of his tongue. I think he's good now. Xd

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 am

OMG, I love him. ^///^

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu May 31, 2012 2:17 pm

If nobody asks for human 2, I can take him up...*evil cackle*

Sorry for posting a lot in here Xd Oh, can ya might want to clean up the front page. Turn the six in the intro to four...and it says exoplanet. XD

And I think I'm finally done with WoonHa. Yeah, I'm done.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 pm

o.o i think lUhan should be scared! LOL JK!
Hahaha Yes PrincessBoy i would really like for you to take him up and i will take up human 3 so we can start!
OMO o.o how embarrasing. i just copied my stuff from my other RPS so i dont have to redo it D: lOL i fixed it sorry.. PRETEND YOU NEVER SAW THAT !XD
WoonHa looks amazing XD I LOVEE HIM!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu May 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Nothing to be scared of...LuHan's gonna have the most sexiest seme ever *coughcough* T.O.P. *coughcough*

And yay~ I'm glad you like him~ I had fun with it actually...you know, after reading his profile like ten times, he doesn't seem heartbroken at all. Oh well, he's broken on the inside. Xd

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Thu May 31, 2012 2:48 pm

o.o Luhans drools at T.O.P and nice body and his amazing eyebrows XD LOL JK

LOL I think he will bring LIFE to the RP because of his personality, I really like the mixes of personalities.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu May 31, 2012 3:05 pm

T.O.P's sexy and all but I like Taeyang all the way. ;P But,in their denfence not one person in Big Bang isn't good looking

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!