Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Love of Prey

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Love of Prey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holdesta on Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:15 am

Adrian knelt in the corner of the dark room shivering with fright. She was hiding in the shadows trying desperatly to control her breathing...anything to make herself quieter. Her dark hair wet from the rain outside dripped coldly on her grey mud ridden dress. Her legs bled from the thorn scratches she recived while tearing through the woods of yet another town. She could feel him after her always...

She was only a girl why did he want her? She had never crossed one...never did any wrong. She had worked on her mother's farm until the night she came home to find her mother...dead. Drained of her blood. Adrian had not waited around she just ran. And now he chased her through town after town. He teased her...coming close but never taking. He had even cornered her once, smiled and told her to run. But Adrian was losing her wind...she was exhasted and starving. She did not know if he was a vampire, a bounty hunter or both.

"Why do you WANT ME!!!??" Adrian screamed it into the night. As she cried again alone in a dirty inn. She had spent her last coin...she knew he was close but she couldn't run anymore. As she began to cough, the cold entering in right down to her bones, she fell to the floor. And just as she slipped into darkness she thought she heard her door begin to creak...

((OOC: Basically have fun with the whole Vamp-bounty hunter thing. She is important for some reason, but she does not know why. This gentlemen is after her at the behest of someone else the only problem is that he finds this girl too intruiging to kill. Have fun :))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Holdesta
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:32 am

Shortly after hearing this shout that interupted Inconsce halfway through his drink he went o go see who had interrupted Happy Hour. As he opened the door he saw a woman on the floor and quickly sobered up. He approached the woman and checked to see if she was alive. He confirmed this and leaned against a wall, banging his head repeatedly as he pondered what to do.

He let out a slightly annoyed sigh as he called out to anybody at the bar "Can somebody come up here!? I think this woman may be slightly drunk!" He exited the rrom and went down to the bar to get his drink and stopped to look at everybody who was staring at him. "Hey, I didn't do anything! She screamed before I got there. You were all just drunk and singing some stupid songs s you couldn't hear her." He took the drink and headed back to the room.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holdesta on Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:09 am

Adrian felt the world slip from view as she went unconcious from exhastion. Her dreams were filled with running...running...but never finding her way. There was fog all around her...all the time. Accept for his laugh and command to run. That was all there was...running and the command to.

The girl tried to yell...scream...do anything to get some help but insted Adrian threw up...or dry heaved to be more exact. She had not eaten in two days and as she fell, she shiverd uncontrollably from the cold and fear.

Holdesta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:28 am

As Inconsce entered the room he dropped his beer to go check what was wrong with her. She seemed to be running a fever. He picked her up and laid her on a nearby bed and headed downstairs. The only one who was sober was the barkeep so he was the only one reliable. "Go get a doctor or a priest! That woman is sick!" Inconsce commanded the barkeep who hastily did what he commanded. Minutes later the barkeep and a priest rushed into the tavern and headed to the room.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holdesta on Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:12 am

( OOC: We are a little stuck...you are gonna have to do some God modding...I'm unconcious :) I do not mind if you do what anyone would do with in the confines of reality. If that mean picking her up and taking her to the docs that's what it means. Also are you the vampire or someone else?)

Holdesta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:22 am

{OOC:Somebody else. I was in the bar when you entered)

The Priest told the barkeep to retrieve some water, he did as told. The Priest asked Inconsce if he knew the woman, he simply told him no. The priest than turned to the woman and started chanting something. Moments later the barkeep entered with a jug of water and placed it on a nearby stand. The priest continued chanting.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odin on Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:09 am

(OOC: I was invited into this RP, I hope that the other party doesn't mind ^_^)

A hand came from the depths of the darkness surrounding the tavern, the argent light from the stars twinkling above was far too weak to make a difference, and pressed against the grain of the wooden door. The hand did not push against the doorway, did not make a method of entrance; it merely stayed, palm stretching across the width of it and taking note of the individual trenches that marred its surface.

Soon enough, though, curiosity of what lay within easily took over curiosity of what lay without; that same hand grasped the handle of the door, turned, and swung the barricade open, so that he may gain entrance to the confines of the establishment. Scents that had once proved far too odorous and strong for his acute sense of smell came to him now as somewhat of a second nature, as if he were expecting it. The rank smell of alcohol and the putridity of those who made it their life calling; the smell of food wafting about and even of metal, made hot by the caress of hands, was noted.

And then...him.

Or should it be said as 'him and her'.

A man stood over a fainted woman and Odin rushed towards the two of them, not taking the time to notice any specifics, just that one of them was obviously hurt. A flutter of robes sounded his presence a while after he had already made himself manifest. Right hand grasped the shoulder of the priest like rods of iron. “Stay your chants, they won't do any good right now.� and he gently urged the other away.

Now genuflect, hands coming beneath the body of the fainted, he would lift the red haired femme from the ground and carry her towards a table.

He motioned towards the jug of water by nodding his head at it before clearing the table and laying the lady upon it. “Someone, bring the water jug closer; it'll be needed soon enough.�

Right hand would press against her left cheek tenderly; he was feeling for a number of things, among them, whether she felt warm or clammy - either affected the outcome of things.

Odin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:23 pm

{OOC:Okay, its good to have more characters , just to warn you though my guy is on edge because he doesn't sleep much.}

Inconsce broght the water and placed it on the table, "If she dies because of you interruption, than there will be 3 bodies today!" He sat down on a nearby chair, watching this new man carefully.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holdesta on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:25 pm

OOC Ok Odin are you the vamp?

Holdesta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odin on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:50 pm

(OOC: Well <_< I was planning on just being Odin, but if you would prefer that I be the vampire?)

Odin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holdesta on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:14 pm

OOC You can be Odin but we need someone to be the vamp or we are gonna be stuck so...know anyone that wold wanna be a Vamp?

Holdesta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odin on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:20 pm

(OOC: I can be the vampire, I just ask that the both of you delete your OOC posts. That way, I can make a new post as the vampire and delete my old Odin post, to avoid confusion.)

Odin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holdesta on Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:19 am

OOC How do you deleate on this site? I can't find and thus feel very dumb

Holdesta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odin on Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:41 am

(OOC: I have no idea. Perhaps ask a moderator?)

Odin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:03 am

OOC: If the 3 of you do not mind. I would like to join this RPG. it looks good so far. Let me know if this post is ok.) Thanks.

The young girl sitting at the bar had turned her chai so she could face the direction of the gentlemen assisting the young girl. She pulled a photograph out of he rpocket and stared at it. As she looked at the young girl laying there she smirked.

'How cute. I've found her." The girl stood up as she shoved the photo back in to her pocket, she tucked the blades of her daggers beneath her coat now so no one would see them.

(I have to becareful here. I don't know any of these people... They may not be able to be trusted.) She thought to herself. As she approached them she over heard the younger man who had picked the girl up.

"Stand down. She will not die. I assure of you this. I won't let her." She waved her hand as she got up closer bending down to the girl. She brushed some hair out of the youngsters face as she leaned forwrad and whispered in to her ear.

"Adrian... Come back from that little dream worlds of yours. I am begging you to. I know you can." The girl now stood up as she stared at Adrian. Indeed, she knew who she was.

"My name is Raya." She hesitated in how to introduce herself. She smiled at the men. "I was an assistant nurse and practicing doctor in the military. I assure you the girl will be fine." Raya took her hands and cupped them in to the water as she drew them out she quickly poured water all over Adrians forehead.

(Come on Adrian. Wake up. This is not the best place for you to be falling unconcious...)

Raya stared around the room, ignoring some of the stares. The fact of the matter was. Raya herself was a vampire hunter. Not a vampire, though she had been bitten once and it had left her with some unique powers. The vampire who had bit her, Richileu should have finished the job. But instead, she finished him off in no time.

Raya stood quietly waiting to see what these others had to say to her. The only problem is, Raya knew who she wa,s but did they think she was someone she wasn't?

Once more she cupped her hands and dove them in to the water drawing them out again she spilled the water out on to her forehead once more.

(Come on.... Come on!)

Esca Styles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holdesta on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:19 pm

[ooc]Ok odin I can't get the things to delete so we'll just work with what we have. You could be the vamp from what you wrote. Besides now everyone is in the same room and that should be fun. Esca carefull of the time period-it's fantasy like um Lord of the rings just to let you know;)

Chants filled her dreams and a coolness seemed to be pouring over her. her thoughts began to regather. Sounds floated back into her mind as the world became solid again. Struggling to open her eyes Adrian stirred slightly. She awoke to a small group of people surrounding her. There was a man, a preist and woman who Adrian did not know and...him. She wanted to scream, to cry out a warning but the man had caught her gaze and held it firm. it has been said by many that vampires can transfix thier victums...apperently this one was no acception.

Holdesta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:31 pm

"Well anyways, thanks for your help but I believe we can take it from here." Inconsce said as he gave an angry look at the man. "So now you can be on your way!" he banged his fist on a table.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odin on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:46 pm

Vampire

The pristine alabaster skin, the cold, emotionless, and near unmoving eyes...the frigid mien that surrounded his person and purported a feeling of lethality and ruthless efficiency – the fangs, too, were a precursor. In hindsight, it seemed almost too obvious what this man was as opposed to what he was dressed as; a sheep in wolf's clothing or, more appropriately, a vampire in the cloth ofa priest.

When his precious prey awoke, she would find the most depthless obsidian eyes locking ont her gaze; an invisible hand reached out, bypassed what feeble mental phalanx's she may have erected in preparation for such an excursion, and ethereal fingers wrapped absolutely around the core of her mind, holding her in place without fail.

"So now you can be on your way!"

“Oh?� At the beckon of his voice, an algid zephyr, borne from an unseen origin, swept the tavern's grounds and kicked up the dust that lay latent against its floorboards. “I think...It's not up to you to make the decision as to when I leave. I assure you, plebian, when I feel it is necessary to make my exit, I will make it on my own terms. You may leave me now, I've much more important matters to attend to.�

A slight smile, though the length of the grin was vastly undershadowed by the intense virulence which dripped from the tips of those elongated canines that peaked just beyond his lips. Hands rose to undo the buttons which held his guise together, soon to cast the robe aside and stand stoic in the sable garments which most of his kind were known to wear.

Right hand extended towards Adrian. “Are you ready my child?� His voice seemed preternaturally coaxing, at least to her, resonating within the confines of her mind. “Are you ready to leave this place?�
Last edited by Odin on Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Odin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:54 pm

"Than you feel like leaving now! I have a feeling about you that does not eminate from a holy man. So you take your leave now!" Inconsce growled for everybody to hear. "And before you go dismissing it and trying to turn my Bar Buddies against me, know this: I have never lied, and I have at least bought them all 50 drinks."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:40 am

OOC: Thanks Holdesta. I am sorry about that upper post then. Just imagine I was in the ARMY in older times. Ha! I dressed as a MAN!

IC:

Raya tilted her head to one side and laughed at this foolish vampire. Who had no idea what he was surrounded by, and if he made one move with the girl, Raya wouldn't allow it at all.

"I do believe it is time for your exit. You will be leaving alone." Raya said calmy as she quickly sheethed her dagger from the under side of her shirt. She swung it up ward at the mans chest positioning it with one hand.

"Make one stupid move..." Raya's other hand slid down to the other handle tucked behind her back, which belonged to the twin blade of the first she held with her right hand. "I will cut you open like a watermelon. Make no mistakes here."

Raya's eyes shifted towards the one who had growled earlier. Her blonde hair was tied back, but still, a few strands managed to get loose. She shook them bakc and then shifted her eyes back towards the vampire.

"You, the growling man. You have my back, and I have yours. Understand? If not, I will make myself clear later on." Raya smiled at the man she was holding the dagger up to.

Her mind was filled with thoughts of remembrance. She couldn't forget this mans face now. He would be embedded deep in her mind.

"Adrian... Come now. You aren't going with this fella. No matter how much he wants you to. You are for a higher purpose. Not someone's lowly dog to kick around and command as he wishes. Do you understand me? Don't ever forget that." Raya now was focused on what may happen next. Her objective however was to keep Adrian safe, and she wasn't about to let this man stand in the way of that.

Esca Styles
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.