Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Is In The Air... Between The Ones With Fiery Hair... =]

a topic in Possibly Pirates, a part of the RPG forum.

Love Is In The Air... Between The Ones With Fiery Hair... =]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:28 pm

As you all know, Possibly Pirates isn't just full of action and treasure - cupid has a tendency to strike the Fledgelings Crew with his Love-Poisoned arrow.
The most noted and well-known love-birds upon the Fledgeling are of course, James & Richelle. Every member of the crew knows the love they have for eachother, and of course respect James and do nothing near of eyeing the bonnie Richelle!
All of us who have participated in PP, or who have read it, or witnessed our rants and raves and what-not in the chat, can see James & Richelle with a crew of fat babies in the next ten years of the RP!

(16:54:01) Jadeling_Hawkins: (hehe) Elizabeth: *meeting James' and Richelle's offspring* Now, who be this?
(16:54:18) Jadeling_Hawkins: Richelle: *beams* Here be James Junior, an' James Junior, an' James Junior..*continues*
(16:55:54) Jadeling_Hawkins: James, Richelle, and their crew of fat babies...XD There can be no happier ending.

And then, of course, there is Ceasar and the Bonnie Twigs... After much embarressment and failure at trying to whoo Captain Elizabeth, Ceasar finally opened his eyes to the rest of the crew and noticed the lovely, yet quiet, Twigs - and found his heart and mind falling in love.

But then, what of the Captain, you ask? And the burly drunken Irishman that holds the position of the Fledgeling's Master Gunner...
It had always been known that Elizabeth rather'd the Irishman over Ceasar, and yet - was it only ever friendship that existed between them? Or was it a love that neither of them expressed, that they harboured within them and that grew like a flame being fed, with each that passed?
And what, you ask, happened to the obvious friendship between them, when they went their seperate ways? With Elizabeth's heart belonging to the sea, and Raff's to the rebellion against the king he had so long dreamt for...
What happened, that fateful day when they parted ways - and what, you ask, happened that fateful night when the Fledgelings crew was reuinited?

Read on, and your questions will be answered...
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Farewell

The scene of goodbye between Elizabeth Darson & Raff Kelly.

Raff stood in his small cabin, stuffing what clothes he had and loose pieces of treasure into a bag. He was looking a little gloomy but eager at the same time. James was gone, taken by English soldiers and there was nothing that he or any of the other member of the Fledgeling could do to help him. On the other hand, Raff now had the gold he needed to get a ship back home to Ireland and start his vengeance against the king.
Elizabeths clenched fist lingered above the rough wooden door, making no move as to clarify if it was going to fall back to her side, or connect with the door. She wasn't worried of anyone seeing her just standing there; most of the crew was in the town, wreaking what havoc they could with their abundances of gold and anger for any lawful man after the arresting of James. It had been three days since they had made port, and stood on the Fledgelings deck as their lucky charm was led away. Elizabeth clenched her jaw, wrenching herself away from the scene. She had already begun preparing to disembark, and had an idea of where she was headed - but that meant she was losing more then one friend. Raff, going - leaving with his new found wealth to rebel against the English, of that the Fledgeling's captain has no doubt.
Elizabeth shook her hand, standing taller and bringing her fist down on the door in a single knock, adding in a some-what gruff voice.
"Raff?"

Raff looked up at the knock on his door and Elizabeth's voice drifting through. A slight feeling of dread and loss filled the pit of his stomach. He was so close to leaving the Fledgling and maybe his heart.
Raff walked to the door and undid the deadbolt that he had placed there after the hammock episode with Caesar. He drew a deep breath and pulled the door open.
"Yes Captain?" he asked, looking down at the shorter red haired lady.

Elizabeths lips pursed slightly as she smiled wrily, looking up at the fiery Irishman. For a moment, her minds eye was filled with the image of a dripping wet, cursing Irishman, glaring at the sea-artisan who had sent him out in what was practically hail. Elizabeth supressed the urge to shake her head again, but released a soft sigh.
"Its Elizabeth ter you, Raff. Ye' should know tha' by now. I jus' wanted -" Elizabeth cut herself short of what she was going to say, biting down on her lip before adding, the words twisted and no longer what she wanted to say. "- I Jus' wan'ed ter see how yer were gettin' on.. Do yer need anythin', by chance... Or somethin'?"

"Come in" said Raff, standing out of the way of the door, "We'll talk among our selves without other ears to hear. No need to be sayin’ them for all passing up to know what we say to each other."
Raff half smiled, remembering that first night together, with him getting soaked. His memories played to his acquiring of the Welshmen for the crew and Elizabeth's challenging of them coming aboard.

Elizabeth's muttered thank you was barely audible as she slipped into the tiny cabin, instantly sitting on the edge of what appeared to be a wooden box joned to the wall, merely a simply made set of draws. She was fidgeting, mainly fingering the golden skull that adorned the hilt of her cutlass, as it had become a nervous habit since the day she acquired it. Looking up, Elizabeth smiled at her Master Gunner, somewhat sadly.
"Most o' the crew be in the town, wreakin' their meagre havoc. I 'ave a feelin' they're not only doin' it fer James, by any chance do ye' wonder they coul' be doin' it ter agitate yer beloved English dogs a bi' to ensure they already be riled up when ye begin ter pay yer splendi' visits." Elizabeth chuckled softly, staring at the floor for a moment before looking up and eyeing him.
"Ye'll be careful, wont yer? I dont want me Master Gunner goin' n' gettin' 'imself killed, do I? That lad you appointed ter take yer place could naught live up ter half of yer."

Raff closed the door and walked into the middle of the cabin. He leant against the wall and looked right at Elizabeth. His hand rested on the orange sash around his waist, near the butts of a pair of pistols, that were tucked at Raff's side.
"He'll be doin just fine Elizabeth," said Raff, "I picked a good lad to work with ye." He fell silent and looked right at her. "I was wantin to know" he then continued, "If you had reconsidered coming with me. If for any reason, just to make sure I don't be gettin' meself killed."

Elizabeth clenched her teeth, her throat constricting for a moment as she stared at him. Her slate grey eyes were filled with mixed emotions. Pursing her lips once more she spoke, her voice merely a loud whisper and lacking the gruffness it usually contained.
"I can nay leave me crew, Raff. They may be rich now, but they 'ave fire in their blood, an' tha' fire needs action ter keep it under control. They be in need of some honest piratin', an' adventure. Our one just past will stay with them fer good and long, bu' there be more ahead tha' they want to experience; and I be one of them on that account. I can do naught bu' stay. Aye I woul' love to accompany ya, if only ter ensure yer dont go doin' somethin' stupid with tha' temper of yours. But -" Elizabeths lasts word were somewhat strangled, as if it choked her to be saying this. "- I'm sorry Raff, I truly am, but I cannot..."

"Why not Liz" said Raff, "They can always find another ship to sail on. Thats the way of things. Sailors change ships all the time. Theres other pirate captains that will take them eagerly, if only to hear the tales of the cities of gold and the lovely female captain."
Raff face was a looked pained and his hand move like a drowning man grasping at straws. That feeling of dread and loss was growing stronger and more painful.

At this rate, Elizabeth was suprised she hadn't bitten through her lip yet. Her breaths were shaky now, and she closed her eyes, struggling to keep hold of her composure. When Elizabeth opened her eyes, it almost looked as if they were gilstening, but her lashes blinked away any moisture that may have collected.
"I know tha' Raff, bu' I cant bring myself ter quit at what I do. Ever since James hit his head, and awoke ter tell us tha' our riches awai'ed us, near each of us had some idea of wha' we would do. Fer you its always been to rebel against the king, and ye now have the funds ter do so. James and Richelle were destined to be together, though tha' future 'as gone astray, I be sure destiny will 'ave its way and they will be ruinited, in the flesh. Myself? Arrh, it be me first run at bein' a cap'n, and I enjoy it. I cant bring meself to stop, even if its ter rebel against the king. My past haunts me, an' I be in need of resolving old quarrels, an' tha' means I cannay go with you Raff. Again, I'm sorry."
): Here, Elizabeth stood, tugging on her jacket and standing taller, staring him in the eye. Her head shook as she lowered it, heading to the door. As her hand reach out to open it, she paused and turned looked at him sadly. Taking the few steps to be standing directly in front of him, she stood on her toes and kissed him, just beside his mouth before turning away. Her steps were quick as she left the cabin and moved away a few metres, before collapsing against the wall and releasing a choked sob. A silohette appeared as the door to below deck opened, letting the sun light stream in, and Elizabeth hurried to the privacy of her cabin.

Raff was stunned by the kiss and all his arguments scattered from his mind. He was frozen against the wall for a few moment, trying to get his muscles to work again, trying to go after Elizabeth. When he finally leached from the wall and made the short dash to the door, she was gone.
"Yer nothing but a stupid git Raff my lad" Thought Raff, closing the door and sitting on the floor to wallow in his grief, "Who lets his thirst for vengeance get in the way of all other things. I have a great deal of wealth now me boy but ye let the greatest gem slip through your big dumb hands."

Note: Completed by myself, playing Elizabeth, and Irish Wolf, playing Raff.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Reunited

The Night after James' rescue. Raff Kelly & Elizabeth Darson lay there hearts down for the world to sea.

Elizabeth sighed, running her hand through her loose hair. Two years on the Fledgeling with basically the same crew, and ensuring the men were never lacking in feminine attentions had led Elizabeth to being able to act less like a man as she had for so many years. Her eyes scanned the letter in front of her for what could only be the hundreth time, and she tapped her finger beside the signiture. Sighing again, she rolled up the letter, stuffing it into the small chest she allowed to clutter the meagre desk she owned in her quarters. A map was pinned to the wall directly in front of her, as up to date as possible and bought discreetly as to not attract the wrong attention. Her eyes darted about it, taking note of the new islands and ports.
Elizabeth pushed her chair back, rolling her shoulders. The past few days had been eventful, and a grand strain on her body, and her hammock was looking mighty tempting at the moment; for her body at least. Her mind was on fire, working over time and refusing to give her rest. It was mainly revolving about the return of Raff, and... the kiss. Elizabeth shook her head to try and clear it, blushing despite herself at the memory of his lips against hers.

Raff sat on the railing, the wind gently moving the braid of dark red hair around his neck and shoulders. There was a bottle of Irish whiskey on the deck under him, unopened. It was one of many he had been sent after he fled Ireland, many of his commanders and foot soldiers wanted to make sure their leader had a proper drink to wet his whistle while on the run.
Raff stared out over the darking sky, the clouds still painted with the dark oranges and purples of the sunset. He felt whole now that he was aboard the Fledgling, a void in his heart was filled, that had been lacking in his homeland. Now Raff had shared his bed with a number of bonnie lassies over the past two years but they could never fill that spot in his heart, no matter how much they wanted too.

Elizabeth had no intention of going to sleep, no matter how much her body wanted her to, and she looked to the door. Stiffling a reluctant yawn, Elizabeth reached into the single draw of her desk, taking from it a bottle of rum. Dimming the lantern, Elizabeth slipped out of her cabin, and headed up on deck, taking a swig of her rum as she did so.
It was strangely quiet when she emerged on deck. Most of the crew were below, getting as much out of the rest as they could. Only a few crew members were on deck, and they merely nodded in her direction. The water lapped at the Fledgeling gently in a natures lullabye, and its carresses provided the slight movement that Elizabeth enjoyed so much. Taking another swig of rum, Elizabeth rested the bottle on a barrel with a sigh, scanning the deck. As they paused on Raff, Liz's cheeks reddened for what she prayed to be the last time. It had been two years since she had said goodbye to her Master Gunner, and she remembered the night vividly.

Pursing her lips, Elizabeth walked up and leant on the railing beside him, staring down as the dark waters. The wind stirred her hair in her face, and she brushed it away softly. Two years had passed, and her feelings for the Irishman had merely increased, now her mind whirled. Was their friendship still there, or had she lost him over those two years they had been walking, or in her case sailing, their seperate ways.
"Raff." Elizabeths voice was soft and blatant, and she realized with a twinge that it was the exactly the same way she had said his name the day he left the Fledgeling.

Raff looked away from the horizon, were he had been watching the day fade into the protective darkness of night, at Elizabeth's voice besides him. His minds flashed back to earlier that day, the feel of her lips, her lovely scent and that dazed look right after. In her face, the feeling of ill at ease from the murder that day, was banished.
"Elizabeth" said Raff, smiling.

"Its beautiful, no?" she murmured, nodding to the distant horizon and looking up at him. A small smile curled at the corner of her lips as she turned slightly and lifted herself onto the rail beside him. Her head turned once more to the horizon; the last colours of the day soaked the sea, increasing its beauty ten-fold. Breathing in deeply, Elizabeth tasted the salty air on her tongue, diminishing any lingering samples of rum. Returning her gaze back to the Irishman, Liz frowned fleetingly as her gaze was cast over the eye-patch he now wore. Lifting her hand on impulse, Elizabeth dragged her fingers over his cheek, just below his hidden eye lightly.
"You’re yet te' tell me how tha' happened, Raff." Elizabeth was lapsing in and out of her use of slang again, something that often happened after speaking formally for long hours at a time, which she had done whilst acting as a nobleman for James' escape.

Raff smiled and took in a slightly deep breath as he felt Elizabeth's fingers run over his cheek. He closed his good eye, his only working eye and remembered that day, half a year ago. He and a band of Irish patriots had been transporting a good part of his gold to the capital of the new Irish nation, when a band of English dragoons had attacked them.
The fighting had been brutal, both sides taking heavy loses when a regiment of English foot had arrived on the battlefield. Most of the remaining Irish patriots had been killed, then a dismounted dragoon got around Raff's guard in a sword duel and sliced his heavy saber down the left side of Raff's face. The blade had cut deeply from hairline to jawline, going right through his left eye. Luckily the pupil had not been cut or Raff would have lost the eye.
Raff had been carried away by Caesar and the few remaining Irishmen to a local doctor that was loyal to the cause. In the doctor's care, the cut in his eye developed an infection that destroyed any chance of him seeing out of his left eye again. After he had recovered, Raff got a good black leather patch for his left eye and had to flee his homeland. Before he did, Raff had sent his forces into hiding and told them to await his return.
"I did somethin' daft Liz" said Raff, heaving a slight sigh.

"I can see that ye' fool." Elizabeth couldn't help but let her lips curl into a small smile, and her hand dropped from his face somewhat reluctantly, returning to its statioin on the railing beside her. Biting her lip, Liz's gaze slid once more.
"I missed yer Raff, more then you could know." Liz's gaze slid away from his face once more as she looked down at the deck, somehow forcing herself not to blush, with extreme difficulty.

Raff looked at Elizabeth's down face, noticed a light rose flush that she couldn't keep from her cheeks. The urge to take her in his arms, carry her to his cabin and confess what a fool he was burned in Raff's heart but he did not act on it yet.
"Have ye been drinking too much Liz" asked Raff, trying to keep from action on those thoughts, "Ye didn't need me around here. I thought I was the drunkard trouble maker?"

"I may be a woman but that doesn't mean I can't keep me head afta' a few swigs o' rum, Raff." Elizabeth looked up, her slate-grey eyes burning defiantly with a sudden confidence.
"And aye ye were tha', at the very start at least. Yer came to be much more then tha'. If not to the crew then ter me."
Elizabeth struggled not to look away in her shyness, and for once won the battle with her mind. Her eyes flicked over his face, and the memory of him kissing her rose to her mind to greet her once more, completely unexpectedantly.

"I never meant that" said Raff, leaning closer to Elizabeth, "I know ye can drink. Ye've tried drinkin me under tha table more then once." He stopped speaking for a minute, running his one eye over her face, making sure to drink in every detail, every curve. "What do I mean to ye Liz?" he then asked, hoping for the answer his heart cried out for.
Elizabeths breath caught in her throat as he leant into her. For a moment all confidence left the fiery red head, and her mind screamed at her to run away before she made a fool of herself. Instead she released a soft sigh before she spoke.
"I... I love ye' Raff, ever since tha' day ye glared at me with daggers in yer eyes when I sent you out in the rain to save yer hide from capture." Elizabeth leant closer to Raff, her hesitence obvious before she pushed shyness and kissed him softly. Her heart was thumping against her rib cage as what she had just told him sunk in.

"I love ye' Raff", those words echoed around inside Raff's head like the roar of cannon fire. His world seemed to spin, tumble, rattle around but still come out alright. "I love ye' Raff"
Raff blinked a few times as those words finally clicked into place and before he could answer, Elizabeth’s lips were brushing against his and they were kissing. He slowly slipped his arm around Elizabeth and pulled pulled her closer to him. A sudden thought came to his mind. They really shouldn't be doing this for all the night watch to see. He broke the kiss and slide from the railing.
"Come me bonnie lass" whispered Raff, grabbing the Irish whiskey and the bottle of rum, "We best be away to one of our cabins to continue our talk."

Elizabeth's pulse was quickening as Raff pulled her to him, and as he pulled away and spoke she was somewhat speechless due to what had just occured. Liz's lips pursed fleetingly as she slid off the railing, her gaze darting to the lad lounging in the crows nest. Though she couldn't see his face exceptionally well, she could have sworn she saw his teeth revealed in a broad grin. Murmuring something pointless incoherantly, Elizabeth merely nodded once, still searching for her voice.
Raff glanced around at the night watch, them seemed to not have noticed what had gone on between them. Them were doing their jobs, making sure the ship sailed smoothly through the night and stayed on course. He quickly shielded Elizabeth and guided her below decks.
Though his cabin was closer, Raff felt that her cabin was a better places to lay his soul bare to Elizabeth and led her on. He stopped them in front of her cabin door and quickly open it. Raff ushered her inside and closed the door. He then placed the bottles of sprites on the desk and turned to face her.
"I am a daft fool Liz" said Raff, "And leavin ye those two years past was the worse mistake I ever made in me whole foolish life. It got a lot of my countrymen killed and I lost me eye and me gold. Can ye forgive me?"

Elizabeth allowed herself to be ushered without complaint, merely taking it as a chance to order her thoughts. Despite his closeness being a slight distraction, his willing presence had a calming effect on Elizabeth's mind. As he spoke, Liz stepped closer to him, shaking her head slightly.
"Aye, yer a daft fool Raff, I wont deny that - your one of the most foolish I've met on top o' tha'. Everyone makes mistakes, love, if only causin' more regrets. I see no need ter be forgiven' yer, but if tha' is what ye need - I forgive ye, Raff, how could I not?"

Raff only smiled. He slowly reached up and pulled the eye patch and head hand off, revealing his left eye. The eyelid had been split and had regrown, leaving a band of scar tissue in the middle, where there were no eyelashes. The eye itself had grown milky white and cloudy, with a off center band of pure white.
"Can ye stand me face though?" asked Raff, looking at Elizabeth with both his eyes but only seeing out of one.

Elizabeth didn't stare, nor did she look away. Her eyes flicked over his face, never resting on one spot for more then a few seconds. She saw nothing obstruct, nothing horrid, nothing wrong. She saw merely the face of the man she loved.
"Aye I can stand yer face Raff; I see nothing wrong with it. What I cant live with, though, is you thinkin' that I would not stand your face, I hope it was merely a passing thought..."

Raff nodded, that pale dead eye never blinking. His left eye never blinked anymore, the infection or the doctor's treatment had froze the eyelid in place. That was the main reason for the eye patch, so he didn't scare those around him.
Raff slipped the patch back on and took a step forwards. He knelt his great hight down before Elizabeth. "I'm sorry" he whispered, looking at the floor, "For leavin, for not telling ye, for not having someone write a letter from me to you, for everythin I've done wrong."

Elizabeth pursed her lips, shaking her head and sighing. The emotion in her eyes was clearer, her affection shining through.
"Raff, ye fool - It be not yer apologies I be wantin' from yer, so please, enough with them. What ye've done wrong is in the past, and I care not for it. I care merely for you, here, now."

Raff stood up, looking at Elizabeth. Without word or warning, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled Elizabeth closed. He lightly crushed her smaller framed against his large one.
"I been missin a part of my heart ever since I left ye Liz" whispered Raff, "I'm glad ye wanted to give it back."

Elizabeth's arms wrapped themselves around Raff tightly as she drew in a deep breath. Tilting her head Elizabeth watched Raff for a moment, before kissing him fervently.
As she pulled away, with no intentions of letting her Master Gunner go, she murmured into his chest, her voice distant.
"Dont ye go leavin' me again, Raff." As she spoke, her thoughts began to slow, and soon stopped chasing eachother around her mind as she leant into the Irishman, her body relaxing, content. Her last words were again murmured, almost incoherantly. "I love ye, Raff."

Note: Completed by IW & Myself - we're so sappy xD

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

AWWWWW!!! I read this page just because it was here and now I read everything and it made me cry!!!! This she be a bok, a movie, a play, EVERYHTING!! I'm still crying right now!!

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

.....As a man i can easily say that was very very touching...Ah what am i saying.....Where is the nearest tissue box that made me weep....and i still am....And yes that would be a great Book/play/movie..... I've never cried from Dialogue Before....You and irish Need to Join Together and write a romance Novel....i can easily say that i'm touched

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

....LMFAO!!

Oh gosh... -Blushes- Thanks loves ^^'

And I must say ----- That scene was probably the most soppiest I've ever done. I much prefer the farewell scene x]

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

*chuckles*

I liked the reunion meself.

So what do you say tigerz? Shall we team up and make thousands of readers that enjoy sappy stuff cry?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

I don't see why not... Who knows... We could make ourselves famous ;]

Besides... It'll provide further proof that RaffaBeth is so much better then Jachelle... :D

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

OOH!! If you make a book...... DIBS ON FIRST COPY!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! I want it I want it!!!

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

WRITE IT WSRITE IT WRITE !!!! I'd love a copy! maybe not the first but i'd still love on lol....you two did such a great job....Maybe Possibly Pirates should be Nominated as EPIC?!?!

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

oh it is mate, it got its own sub-forum.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

WE HAS FANS IW! WE HAS FANS!
-Beams-

And the entire PP story is being turned into a trilogy by yours truly -Struts-

I think IW will be getting one of the first copies --- then there's a heap of people here in me school who've seen me writing in class and asked for a free copy when I publish it lmao. I've promised about 5 people here <-- Lewis keeps asking me "wheres my book?" so if I ever lack motivation.. I has him x]

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

He he Irish Wolf Called Me Mate....I'm Irish too....you know

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!