We Love Wolves and are Wolves

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: We Love Wolves and are Wolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:06 am

(Back from a lot of boring vacations. Where are we now.)
A wolf waits for its death ,
but runs for its life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iki_Wolf
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:37 am

Waiting for your post sir it will be morning time since we have all laid down.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:38 am

(Alrighty then.)
The wolf turned his snout towards the other wolves, and asked: "So...How long have you all been here."

Iki_Wolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:46 am

Moon looked at the wolf. ''Not so long,'' she said, her head resting on her paws as she laid beside the wolf.

tornadofan2
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Me and John both muttered "Whole life." I was rolling back and forth then got up and I ran out of the cave going stir crazy. I ran through the woods dodging trees and bushes I finally stopped at a stream for a drink.

holothewisewolf
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:08 pm

(Holo... Who is ''me''? And Iki... Why don't you specify the name of your wolf... It's so annoying, seriously, confusing.)

tornadofan2
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:59 pm

(I'm Jole)

holothewisewolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:45 am

(Heh, oooookay.)
The wolf's eyes flashed blue for an instance. "Hm...I see," he barked. "Anyways, I'm Iki."

Iki_Wolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:59 am

(I'm just so stressed that I have difficulties with names and anything, really. I hate being stressed >.<)

Moon watched as another wolf ran away and frowned. She then turned to Iki and wagged her tail. ''Moon. Nice to meet you, Iki.'' She smiled.

tornadofan2
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Jole ran through the woods for what felt like hours. He let out a howl of joy and ran back to the cave panting. "oh man that's amazing. Jole fell onto his side tired and panting Jole could tell he'd be aching tomorrow.

John scoffed as Jole came back in. "He never sleeps just runs to keep his mind busy." He got up painfully and started inspecting Jole.

holothewisewolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:06 am

(Sorry if I'm not active lately, I'm only able to turn on my computer on weekends.)

Iki_Wolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 am

Iki tilted his head to the side, watching the two other wolves, He turned to Moon and asked: "And they are....?"

Iki_Wolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Moon looked at Iki. ''Well, they are Jole and John. I think they are the original owners of the cave,'' she said and smiled at the young male.

tornadofan2
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Jole sat panting while john nagged him for taking his run. He then got up and walked to the back of the cave to lay down he fell asleep but started whining soon after and was clearly having a horrible nightmare. John had gone back to sleep after nagging Jole.

holothewisewolf
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!