Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

lrg char skellie plz?

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

lrg char skellie plz?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Srry... *ahem*...Sorry about abbreviating everything. I was wondering if anyone had a huuuge character sheet I could use for a big character profile. If you do, could you post an empty version here? Thanks!
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: lrg char skellie plz?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:34 pm

Here. It's not impossibly large and I add details as I see fit. It should be okay for you, though, right?

Name:
Nickname:
Aliases:

Martial Status:

Description:
Outfit:

Height:
Weight:

Personality:

Hair Style:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

Job:
Title:
Hobby:
Does Excel At:
Does not Excel At:

Fears:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Drink:
Favorite Color:

Was Born In:
Currently Lives In:
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Here you go. It's the profile I use for multi-use characters, enjoy! I must mention the original is Detective D's creation and that this is my own (modified) version. If you don't know what something's for, ask.

Name:
Name at birth:
Alias(es):
Title(s):

Orientation:
Species:
Race:
Ancestry:

Height:
Weight:
BMI:
Blood type:
Diet:

Birthplace:
D.O.B.:
Residence:
Universe:
Planet:

Ageless:
Immortal:

Age ranking-
Physical age:
Mental age:
True age:

Father:
Mother:
Brother(s):
Sister(s):
Children:
Adoptive:
Other:
Marital status:

Previous employment:
Religion:
Aligment:
Social class:
Economic class:

Skin color:
Hair color:
Hair style:
Eye color:
Facial hair:
Facial features:
Body build:
Markings:

Clothing-
Head:
Neck:
Torso:
Legs:
Shoes:
Accesories:

Personality:

Intelligence- (in comparison to the average his/her age)
Bodily-kinesthetic:
Interpersonal:
Verbal-linguistic:
Logical-mathematical:
Naturalistic:
Intrapersonal:
Visual-spatial:
Musical:
Systems:
Social:
Emotional:
Overall I.Q.:

Dominant brain hemisphere:
Primary arm:

Likes in General:
Dislikes in General:
Hobbies:

Words-Per-Minute:
Education:

Phobias: None
Allergies: None
Diseases: however.

Primary Language:
Secondary Languages:
Friends:
Enemies:
Rivals:

Battle Information:

Weapons-

Natural Abilities-

Other Abilities: N/A
Usable Energy Types:
Amount of energy (character:average ratio):
Regeneration ratio (character: average ratio):
Spiritual Battle Attributes:

Combat Styles-

Teleportation:
Flight:

Battle Theme:
Performed By:
Album:
Record label:

Theme Song:
Performed By:
Album:
Record label:

Quote:

Summarized Biography:

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Yay thanks! It is much appreciated.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Nice. I plan to use these when I want to elaborate on a character. Thanks for the post.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Mon May 25, 2009 11:35 am

What does Ancestry mean?
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Emptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Mon May 25, 2009 9:30 pm

It's a reference to the race and cultural background of the character's ancestors. So one born in England may have a Celtic ancestry or a British one, depending on how far back his family has gone. Somebody in Mexico may have either a Mexican, Spanish or even Indian background if his family dates back to the first ethnic groups.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!