Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Luxembourg Maximum Security.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:51 pm

"honsetly i did NOT see that comnig." Ronin said with a luagh "Is it just me or is this the funniest day in existance?! Might as well put her back on land so she thinks she was dreaming."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:17 pm

Ryu poked Ander in the side and nodded in agreement. "It's probably for the best."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:38 pm

Calibur laughed slightly as his shadowed moved under thew form of Ander. taking her into the shadows and zipping off, back to dry land, letting her catch her breathe till she awoke. He then thought for a moment and did something. He quickly went to base, grabbed his uniform, threw it on and sat there waiting till she awoke.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:51 pm

The wolf had been scaning at the edge of the pond, the strange bio-mechincal creature looking for its partner. When Ander and te ther came up, it knew that it had to save her. The wolf ran accross the city streets, until it found the base, and charged up its main cannon to blast itway in.

Meanwhile ander was just waking up when she fle the prescence of steel. "Get Down you fool!" she shouted, as she knocked into Calibur, right before the wolf lasted down the wall.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:44 pm

The sound of rushing water reached Ryu's ears as the base shook slightly.
"What the Hell was that?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:49 pm

"Dont worry your sensitive ears." ronin said as he pinched he ear

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:03 pm

"Ow..." Ahe looked up at him, rubbing her ear. "What was that for?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:09 am

The wolf kept on firing towards the wall, as it watched the peices of concrete annd steel fall downwards. The wolf then stoped as it ran towards calibur, as various cables and ropes were thrown towards ander

OOC: Note I know this sounds bad but this is still Pg rated here!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:33 am

"Because it was your ears that were picking up the sound of the ocean ."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:37 am

"Ah... I see."

OOC: What concrete walls? We're under water, remember?

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:45 am

The wolf sucesfuly caused a breach in the wall, as it hesistated for a second, and dove into the lake where Ander was kept.

OOC: I am assuming that any good permant underwater base has some concrete as well as glass walls..

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Je Suis INSANE on Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:54 pm

OOC: Hey guys, I don't mean to be a gooseberry, but RP with posts this short really does much better in chat. Here on the forum, can we make the attempt to put the forums to good use? It would be much easier on you guys if you have such short dialogue in chat, instead of having to wait around on a forum for just one or two sentences. Other than that, it looks good!

P.S.: I would say the same thing about RP in other areas of the site, but if that's how you want to run your games, that's up to you. I'm just providing some help for you all since you're here in the general section, where everyone plays.

Je Suis INSANE
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:35 pm

OOC: Whatare you talking about Smith? Calibur already brought you to dry land! So why in the wolf divingunder the water to the lair to get you?!... sorry, it just really gets me angry when people dont acctually READ the other people's posts like SOMEONE I know. *glares at Calibur*

Ryu held onto Ronin's sleeve. "Dont you want to get us out of here before we drown?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:45 pm

"Good thing about meeting apsiring spellcasters when theyr young was getting some good help building this place." Ronin said as he saw the giant mechanical wolf get Ander "In one second I can get us from here to the other side of the world." Ronin picked up a remote that he pointed at the wall and the wolf and Ander dissapeared from the view 'That was a pesronal touch I added in about a year before I was locked up." Ronin said with a grin

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:18 am

"Nice. So were are we going? Hawaii? The Bahamas? Or maybe Jamaca?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:31 pm

Calibur sat there, not effected by the cannon just slightly grinning at the destruction. It wasn't that he wanted anyone dead, just the fact of something being destroyed.

Calibur's eye's then opened wide, a spark crossing them as he felt sorcery of old being used. "Teleportation, or more of genetic breakdown removal and replacing at high speeds that can't be seen." Calibur then stood up, placing his right hand on the wolf as it dove and Ander. The three soon dematerialized went to a base deep within the core of the Earth. Doing this, the wolf would shut down and reboot for a few hours and Ander would be knocked out once again.

"This is not good, I really did under estimate him. He is using the energy of my forefathers and mothers. We are nearly fucked over if I don't stop him." Calibur gently reached in his pocket, pulling out a small needle holding a green sorce in it. He held it in his right hand and jabbed the needle in his chest, the green substance going in, and a black one exiting. "Damn this expiramint, it is a royale pain in the ass.." Calibur sat there waiting for the Wolf and Ander to awaken.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:52 pm

Ander woke up, the girl still feeling slightly sick frrom the affects of the transport, as she looked around, suprised that she was not at her hangout spot in the city.. "Steel, where are you? And why are we here?" The wolf started to get up, but its slow movements were slightly jerky as it fell back to the ground. "Ander looked at Calibur pleadlingly .." Get me some tyranctin..." but she fell back to the ground as well

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:25 pm

Ryu looked at their new surroundings, then to Ronin.
"Okay... now what?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:16 pm

Calibur picked Ander up, looking at her face as he put her into a night gown, and washed the clothing she had been wearing before. He then layed the woman in a bed, pulling a cover over her body and dimmed the lights, so that she may rest peacfully till she woke up.

Calibur went into the kitchen, grabbing different foods, he began to cook something in his kitchen so when Ander woke up, she would have something to munch on.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:07 pm

OOC: What kitchen? Arent you two in the center of the earth? YOu're just trying to stew up some fake romace arent you?

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.