Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Luxembourg Maximum Security.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:33 pm

[From an angry PM he sent to me, I'm lead to believe that Kiesu Shinto has stopped roleplaying. His previous post has been deleted for some controlling that can't really be justified at all. Also, can you summarise what's gone on so far in this story?]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mronimusha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:42 pm

[Well, if you roleplay better, I'd consider my actions perfectly justified (although I do already consider them fine, it being you who overreacted). But that's not the problem here, the problems are twofold - the blatant insult, and the use of Calibur's character without his permission. Hence, your post has been deleted.]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:43 pm

OOC: its considered rude to take over one’s character when they have just posted on the board

Ander had just woken up from her slumber, the teen surprised that the room was sealed up tightly like some sort of bottle. She walked to the walls but she could not find any sort of exit latch. “Dammit Calibur� she shouted “let me out� After about an hour had passed, the girl sat down, tired and dejected at the fact that she was trapped inside the chamber.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:04 pm

OOC: What happened? It's like Ryu and Ronin completely disapeared. What did he do that made you delete his posts? You mentioned something about him controlling Calibur's character.
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:16 pm

[The first post I deleted was the one directly before mine, in which he straight-up controlled Calibur. I say straight-up because it wasn't in the context of, say, a conversation, there was actually no mention of Kiesu at all in it. The second post was more of the same, garnished with a "Fuck you asshole" aimed at me for good measure.]

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:20 am

the post using Caliburs name was an act of confusion. since there has been no posting for a while i briefly forgot my chars name in which result it was meant to come out like this

As Ronin put down the remote he had used to teleport the puzzle box base to a differant location he walked to one side and pressed in a cube which lifted a section of the wall revealing a staircase that led to the surfacs. As he climbed up he started to have a sad look on his face that got worse with every step. When Ronin reached the top he headed twards a gravestone and sat down as tears rolled down his face.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:02 pm

"Ronin?," Ryu asked. "What's the matter? I've never seen you cry before."
She sat down next to him and stared up at the grey sky jut as snow satrted to fall.
"To be honest with you, I didnt think Demons cried."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:41 pm

"Humans dont think demons do a lot of things." Ronin said "For a while I proved them right. They thought demons did nothing but killed and thats what I did. several kingdoms later just one girl was enough to stop me. I watched her grow up and grow old. I was like a bodyguard and a friend to her. And she was like a priestess... she alone cured me of pure evil like none before her."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:34 pm

Ryu looked at the grave.
"Is it hers?," she asked, running her hand along the top lightly. It was marked with a statue of an angel.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:01 pm

"Ya." He said grimly "She knew enough magic for her to stay alive until 20 years ago."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:02 am

"It sucks to lose poeple you care about," She said giving him a pat on the shoulder. She tunerd to the grave and smile. "SOunds like you were a pretty cool person. Wish I could have met you."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:59 am

"Ya. I guess so. As long as you met me after I met her everthing would be just fine." He gave out a slight chuckle "Its funny. I think you might here grandduaghter or domething because you are just like her."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:36 am

"No. My dad made me memorise our stupid family tree. If I was related to her I'd recognise her name at the least. You said she's been gone for 20 years right? Maybe I'm her re-encarnation or something weird like that."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:07 pm

Calibur woke up hours later and went to Ander's room, unlocking it, but leaving up the night sky imagery. Calibur opened the door slowly to make sure she was there, "Ander, come out."

OOC: Me and Ronin started out fighting..how did we go from that to this? Are we ever going to get back onto the main point of this RP?

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:19 pm

"Ya. Anything is possible. Which is what worries me. I dont just fear for one life. I feaar for millions."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:54 pm

Ander walked out, the girl just having sleep for a day, but before she looked at Calibur, she slugged him in the face “Next time you keep me trapped in here� she said angrily, “it will be your head..�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:16 pm

OOC: There really is no pointto this RP. We're just doing it now cause we're having fun.

"What do you mean you fear for millions? I dont get it."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:23 pm

Calibur looked at her and shook his head, "You couldn't have my head if you want."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:24 pm

Ander looked at caliber and laughed, “It’s a figure of speech, a metaphore thing, now Calibur,� she quickly turned and looked dead at the man , “where is my partner steel, I need to see him, and its been too long since I have.�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:43 pm

Calibur lifted his right hand and pointed to the left of him. He walked over towards the left, only appearing as a wall. He simply stepped through it, the barrier rippling as he entered into the garage, gently petting the wolf, "Here he is."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.