Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Luxembourg Maximum Security.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:41 pm

"... who said I didnt?" The evil glint in her eyes disapeared completely and was replaced by pure innocence. "Mr. Calibur, you're acting awfully mean today," Her alternet personality said. "Dont you remember when we used to play together when I was little."
Ryu's eye suddenly twitched and she was back to normal.
"GOD DAMN IT!," she shouted. "Get out of me!!!"
She began to bang her head on the wall.
"I hate you!!," She shouted to her other self. "Damn it Calibur, why does she only come out when you're here? She's the reason my father thought I was a doll. It's cause you used to be around all the time! If you're so powerfull, get her out of me! And take her with you while you're at it!"
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:46 pm

"How about I just form two of you?

Calibur placed his right arm on the head of Ryu, slowly beggining to tap into her brain-waves, draining the good from the bad. Slowly he seperated the two. Once they seperated, Calibur's right arm began to al to the ground, forming into another Ryu, the good form of the child. Eventually, within seconds his arm grew back.

"You are going to find out why you had her within you. And when you do, it will be too late, for you will be dead. But that is not my call."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:32 am

"What do you mean I'll be dead? Good and Evil cant coexist in one body. Besides, I'm not evil. Just not like normal humans. I can handle certainthings better than they do. She cant. You should have seen her reaction when our cat died."
"How could you be so uncaring about Mr. Fluffy?" the innocent Ryu asked.
"His name wasnt Fluffy! It was Manjyome!"
"Fluffy!"
"Manjyome!"
"His name was Fluffy!"
"Even father called him Manjyome, so drop it!"
Innocent Ryu burst into tears. Not so innocent Ryu began to bang her head on the wall again. "What have you done Calibur? I told you to get rid of her, not bring her out." She was then struck by an idea. "I got it! You know how you're bringing the Ronin clone back to the prison?"
He nodded.
"Well, take this Ryu back to the house with you. That way, Father gets the daughter he always wanted, Ronin and I get off scott free, and you get your reward or whatever."
Last edited by Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:43 am

"Actually, you have it part right. I've also seperated myself. My good side should be here to pick up these people in a moment. I was planning on leaving, doing something destructive and bloody."
Calibur laughed slightly.
"Maybe, I might join up with you two, we can cause mass chaos and destruction world wide, and nobody could stop us."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:54 am

"...I Dunno. What do you think Ronin?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:03 am

"I think two things." he said calmly "!. please think of a differant name and 2. you! new guy come over here!" He shouted at the new person. He got up and walked towards the demon with an evil grin as the demon put right hand into a tight fist and punched the new guy as hard as he could and said "2. DO NOT I I REPEAT DO NOT PISS ME OFF OR YOULL FIND YOURSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLANETS FIERY CORE!!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:43 am

Calibur looked at the demon and let a simple smirk off, "Is that a threat? If so, on day, I'm going to ghost you, and I'll do it rigt before your face. Now, till then, let's get a long."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:30 pm

Ryu gave Calibur a glare. She didnt like the fact that He thought He could just waltz in and take over. But there wasnt much that she could do about it. She was the only one in the room without demon blood in her.
"A different name," she said,"... let me think."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:50 pm

As the demon stood there in front of Calibur he took his neck with his right arm "If you want to die keep it up!" the demon said as he chocked calibur "I can kill you at any moment in time and not even flintch. Because you know what? You are REALLY PISSING ME OFF!!" the demon yelled making his grip tighter as Calibur felt like his neck was going to break "SO DONT THINK FOR EVEN A SECOND THAT YOU ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN ME!! BECAUSE I CAN KILL YOU RIGHT NOW AND THE ONLY OTHER PERSON TO KNOW ABOUT IT WOULD BE RYU AND I THINK HAT SHE HATES YOU AS MUCH AS I DO!! SO IF YOU WANT TO DIE THAN KEEP IT UP BECAUSE I HAVENT TASTED BLOOD IN A LONG TIME!!!" the demon let go of Calibure while he was coughing heavily

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:58 pm

"Nice," Ryu said sitting down to enjoy the show. The innocent Ryu wasnt even paying attention. She was staring at a butterfly out the window.
"Can I just push her out?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:11 pm

Calibur smirked at te demon, as he spit into th beasts face. Quckly, he reached up with his right arm, grabbing onto the beasts elbow and twisted in quickly, the bone's seperating, breaking the elbow, causing th demon to let him go. Calibur then rubbed his neck gently, laughing a bit.

" I love how you assume you are the strongest.
"

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:20 pm

"With all due respect I think he is," Ryu said pointing to Ronin. Calibur looked and saw that Ronin's arm was healing itself. Within seconds it was back to normal.
"Gee, somehow I dont think that fazed him much. Bet it hurt like hell though," she said rubbing her own elbow.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:20 pm

Ander looked over the chatter from the safety of her command Wolf, the young woman surprised to hear that the “Prison break� was really a den of people chatting about their old times. “That SWAT-Calibur will get himself killed, but I should help him out, I may need his help later. Yo Steel Ready to break into prison? “The mechanical wolf seemed to nod, as it ran full speed towards the prison’s walls, it firing its twin railguns at a wall, to make a hole large enough for a 30 foot golem to easily stride through.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:23 pm

Meanwhile, Ryu watched Calibur's face turn from dominent to confused.
"Forgeting he's a demon? He's been around ALOT longer than us. I bet he's got quite a few tricks up his sleeve."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:05 pm

"Do something like that again and youll find your your guts splattered all over this wall." Ronin said as he stole the power from Calibur I am and will always be more powerful!" he stopped for a minute and than said "We have some unwanted guests. Maybe I can use this punk as something to throw at them." He said with an evil grin on his face "Because honestly I can break a promise for one day and go bloodlust. Maybe Calibur tastes like shit just like his overconfidence."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:20 pm

"Bloodlust! Bloodlust!," Ryu cheered

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:33 pm

"I like youy more and more and hate him more and more." Ronin said with a luagh as he turned and kicked Calibur in the head.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:35 pm

She gave him a smile which was surprisingly cute for how evil she was acting. (when there was no one looking, shpushed god Ryuout the window)
"Go Ronin go! Beat the shit out of him!" :P

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:38 pm

"a." Ronin said with a smirk "Maybe theyll think that hes me and start shooting him up."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:15 pm

Ryu laughed. "That'd be funny!"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.