Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Luxembourg Maximum Security.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:21 pm

Ander jumped out of the Command wolf, pulling out her own weapon, an quite oversized energy rifle, as well as an older sword, a classical steel sword about 1 and a half meters long. She looked at Steel, and simply said “Stay here so I can have a quick escape.� The Wolf nodded and stood aware, as Ander ran deeper into the prison complex. Blasting at both guards and prisoners on her way to the area where the powerful daemon and Caliber was. “I knew that reading that article on poor prison security was going to save me someday� she thought as she made her way down into the bowels of the prison, as she encounterd the first sight of the deamon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:28 pm

Ryu cocked her head slightly as she saw the intruder enter.
"Cool outift!,"she said," I gotta get me one of those! That's a nice gun too!"
She stepped infront of Ander.
"I wont try and stop you, but I'd wait till they finnish if I was you."
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:46 pm

As ronin quickly generated a long staff as Ander tried to shoot at him "Nice try bitch but you couldn'e beat me if you had an army with weapons like yours." ronin said after he dodged the beams

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:48 pm

Ryu watched the scene, being carefull to stay out of the way. Thingswere getting interesting.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:29 pm

Ander smiled at the daemon, “Back on an old world, 1 marine fought his way to hell, and killed a daemon older than the span of human civilization. If that guy could do it, then so could I!� She pulled at the rifle, as she appeared to switch some parts around. “Now its time, for you to meet my BFG, Up close and personal!� She fired the BF, the beam of ionic charges burning through the air, and hitting the Deamon

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:50 pm

Calibur simply laughed at the Demon, thinking that he could beat him. CAlibur slowly slipped into the shadows, staying hidden while the two fighters went at it. His energy and body readings would be undetectable in this shadow form, his plan was to wait it out, and strike when he was ready, but till then, he was not getting in the way of this.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:01 pm

After the beam was fired Ronin was barley fazed "Ya " he started "But that was a long time ago and now were stronger than that old demon was." he picked Ander and threw her at Calibur "I dont like either of you so I think Im gonna kill you right now!" Ronin yelled as he froze them to the cornor of the bunker

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:41 pm

"Go Ronin!... Man, I feel like a cheerleader...I hate cheerleaders"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:24 pm

Ander laughed, as she pulled out a grenade, and looked at Calibur “We are going to escape Calibur� she whispered to him, but first I need you to play along. Ander looked at the deamon “I have a bomb in my hand made of something called Deuterium.. This bomb will blow up and cause an explosion that will rival the surface of the Sun! unless you want to be turned into simple matter, I advise you let us go, now… or become one with nature.� Ander looked at the Deamon head on, as she pulled out her rile, and swiched it to overdrive.. “So Deamon, want to play The Game?�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:30 pm

"...What the hell's Deuterium?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:11 pm

"Ryu get out of here." Ronin said asz he didnt flintch at the threat "Even if you blow that thing up Ill still be alive." Before ryu could leave Ronin tossed her a journal "Keep that safe while I deal with these idiots." He said as Ryu ran out "Go ahead Ive been thrown onto the sun when there were hot spots every five feet" Ronin said as he cracked his neck "But Ill probably kill you before you activate the bomb."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:32 am

Ryu sighed slightly as she nodded and took the journal. She hated being weak. She got as far as she could from there, figuring that's what Ronin wanted her to do. She knew he'd find her. She stopped for a rest, looking at the book in her hands. She didnt think to open it. Whatever was inside was Ronin's private buisness, not hers.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:03 pm

The Sun.. God dammed daemons.. Calibur hold on.. Steel will get us out of here “Daemon.. are you sure.. The Sun is not just a surface after all.. Its has its core.. and if you are so powerful, then you coul.. NOW� The Mechanical wolf ran into the room, its 30 foot height bursting through a wall.. Ander simply tried to grab Calibur, as she jumped into the cockpit. “Calibur, We go now!�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:17 pm

Ryu wandered into a cave nearby. 'This should be a good place to wait for him,'she though and she sat down in the darkness.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:40 pm

Im not going to let you leave." Ronin said as he pulled out the Nebula Blade "Ill destroy your goddamned Mechanical wolf before you get 1 mile." His eyes started glowing white as the nebula blade got bigger "Say goodbye to your idiodic machine!" Ronin said as he sliced it into 50 pieces sparing the two enemies as a warning "Now." Ronin started with a smirk "Are you goin to leave before I do to you what I did to your machine?"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:38 pm

Ander laughed, as the wolf appeared to reassemble itself, its regenerative abilities straight out of some sort of pulp science-fiction novel. “Don’t you know who the hell I am� the wolf spoke, as it walked near Ander. “I am a Trantor built Machine construct, and we are designed to simply deal with daemons such as yourself. You daemons thing you are so tough, but you pale in comparison to a these Great Old Ones… Lets go Ander, and bring your friend Calibur with us..� Ander complied, grabbing Calibur and jumping into the cockpit of the command world, . the wolf jumped away, dropping a small warhead behind it. “And by the way See you in hell� The wolf’s last words rung through the night as the bomb it left detonated, the explosion warping an area about 100 square feet into a small black hole, one that would soon dissipate, but in the stead, crush the daemon into a cube the size of a period in standard size 12 font.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:02 am

Ryu held on to a stallagmight for dear life as the ground shook rapidly. "Was that an earthquake?," she asked herself. She picked up Ronin's journal and headed outside.What she saw shoced even her. Almost the entire area had been decimated. A large mechanic wolf was all she saw leaving the scene. When it was gone, she headed for Ronin's hide-out.
"Ronin!," She shouted as she ran. She was seriously worried. as she got to her destination, all she could see was rubble.
"Ronin?!"
She heard a cough somewhere near by. Ronin rose from the rubble. Thuroughly glad to see him, she flung herself on her, trapping him in a hug. When she realized what she was doing, she let go of him and cleared her throte slightly.
"Glad tosee that you're okay," she said, trying to sound like normal. "Here's your book."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:05 am

"Thanks." He said still coughing from the dust that had entered his lungs "That stupid wolf is the last machine the Trantor built before I killed them all. If I knew it was a Trantor wolf I would have destroyed it right then and there." Ronin cracked his neck and said "I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she had a bomb that matched the surface of the sun."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:34 am

"That would have been so cool if you werent the one in the middle of it. What did she want with the jerk anyways?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:40 pm

Calibur was still hidden in the shadows, his form moving through the ground as a small shadow form. He quickly came under Ryu and grabbed the womans foot, dragging her into the shadows, soon taking off away from the Demon, and following behind Ander. All this was done within a tenth of a second, giving the Demon no chance to respond.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.