Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Luxembourg Maximum Security.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:50 pm

But after he had noticed that Ryu was captured he saw the shadow and a slight shine escaping his view and before Calibur could make his escape with ryu Ronin had stopped them both and plucked Ryu out of the ground before Calibur slithered underground in his shadow form

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:10 pm

"What was that? Some kind of freak power?"
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:06 pm

"Guess so. all I know is that if I see either one of them again Im going to disassemble that wolf piece by piece."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:08 pm

"Nice," she said

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:30 pm

“Ander sighed, as she looked at Calibur. “you little punk, I saved your ass from death, risked my neck, and the last artifact of the Ancient Trantor and you go in and kidnap his partner, Caliber you better explain yourself, before I turn Steel Around, and have the daemon deal with you himself. “ The girl seemed tired, but she still looked at Calibur, hoping to get a straight answer out of him

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:36 pm

"If either one of them show their faces again I'll rip their arms out through their eyes." Kiesu said as he sheathed the Nebula Blade

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:42 pm

"That'd be a fun sight to see," Ryu said witha yawn. "So... where are we going to sleep?"
The entire building had been demolished.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:46 pm

Calibur simply laughed at the women, "I'm higher rank than you, and I'm also a demon, just not like him. I look normal." Calibur then found a place to lay down and rested upon the spot. He slowly closed his eye's, lowering his hat over his face, blocking out the light. "Where are we going anyways?"

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:03 pm

“Mr. caliber, We are going to my small headquarters, Its in the base of an old bank, that I found�, said Ander sleepily:�so Caliber, why did you go and fight that daemon, he had more power than anything that I have ever seen before in my life! You could have gooten yourself destroyed.�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:41 pm

"Luckily I planned this day since I built this base and I built A little sturdy Boat House about 1 mile off shore and 50 feet underwater." Ronin said with a grin "But the Only way to access it is a clear bubble which from time to time im lose myself so I put a tracker on it."

Hours later Ronin and Ryu sat on a small boat and found the bubble and entered the underwater base.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:08 pm

"Cool," she said looking at fish out a window of the base. "So where do you wnat me to sleep? On the floor? That'd be fine with me."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:07 pm

"Sleep wherever" Ronin said as he pressed a plate on a wall "This place is like a large three story house>"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:32 pm

"...Kay," she said. Ryu looked around the place and found a large round Futon chair to curl up in. "Night."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:30 pm

The next morning Ryu's stomach woke her up. "Hey Ronin, what's there to eat around here?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:07 am

"Cheap storebrand cereal" Ronin said as he pressed a panel that led to a kitchen "Since it was the only thing that stayed fresh for years I stocked up on it."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:41 pm

Ryu hated cereal, but she ate it anyways. "So what's on the agenda for today?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:25 am

"Life." He responded "That is until we see those two again which in that case get far away."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:57 pm

Anderwason the surface, tryingtofind out what had happend to the deamon.. "Yes I know Steel that the smell stops at the shoreline.. but I need to see that deamon at least one more time.. he must be the one... If he can just tell me that one thing, I am one step closer to finding out who I am..." Ander shighed as she and the wlf walked away, heading back into the city

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:48 pm

Ronin looked up for a second and then told Ryu to wait here as he just disappeared and reapeared on the surface behind ander "What are you doing up here?" He said as he put his mouth on Ander's mouth and transported back to the underwater base and threw Ander on the ground "Look who I brought in Ryu!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:15 pm

Ander shok as she loooked at the daemon, hoping not be be killed by him "Wait, I just want to talk, and I think that I may be of some help to you.. Remper the planet Trantor.. Well lets just say that humans found the planet again... They colonised it, and they are suing its artfacts like my wolf on the surface.. but did you see anyone of the Trantor who were of the preistly clan..."

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.