Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Luxembourg Maximum Security.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:10 pm

"What the hell is she talking about?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:14 pm

The woman looked at the other girl, probably near her own age “I mean I think this man created the Trantor wolf… When he killed the Trantor the first time… He is the reason that I even exist, since I can rember that the creators made me to be a counter to whaever force fought and killed Trantor.. I don’t want to fight, just talk�

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:18 pm

Ryu stared at her. "All I got out of that was that you wanted to talk and that Ronin might have created you. Other thanthat, I'm totally lost. How old are you anyways?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:50 pm

"W"el" Ander began, the woman trying to look through her mind, "My memories say about 5 years, but I feel older.. .I rember my planet's true glory before Ronin, as ou called him came down.. Why did he come down?" Ander was almost at the brink of tears when she said this.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:56 am

"I came because like most other races in that time people were trying to rid of me and dissasemble me limb from limb like im going to surgically do to your wolf so I can deactivate him next time I see him." Ronin said with an angry expression on his face "Oh and about a third of the people I killed that week were 'holy men'."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:30 am

"Cool," said Ryu. "Religious people scare me."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:51 pm

The woman shighed.. "The wolf does not want to kill you, it was justfollowwing my command. I thought w\you were just an untelgent type of deamon, like the cyberdeamon I read about on Sol 4 , but Now that I know you are obisouly intelgent, I realise that my attack on you was unfounded." ander smiled at Ronin "Now can I go back to the surface?"

OOC: [/b] Are you a Stargate fan ronin?[/b]

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:15 pm

"Sure." Ronin said as he looked at the ceiling "If you can find the way out."

OOC:Yah

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:03 pm

"Why dont you help her out?" Ryu asked curiously.

OOC: How is that? I've only seen one episode, but I havent seen the movie or anything else yet. Is it good?

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:26 pm

"Because hlaf of the time get lost." Ronin said grinning as he pressed a Panel and went into his room "Youll never know where these panels will take you."

OOC:Its a good series but I like DBZ better also my friend is joining hell probably come under Nuttyuuu or Devilin

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:41 pm

The woman loked at the other girl "Lets go lets go.. They might find me, and when They Find me, they will bring men, with guns, and weapons... Just show me how to get out of here" Ander started to drag Ryu towards what seemed to be a set of stairs

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:44 pm

Ryu let herself be dragged, but in truth, she didnt know the way out either.
"Why dont you just stay for a while. I highly doubt they'll find you."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:53 pm

Calibur woke up, noticing Ander was gone but smelt her and the demon, he just laughed as he followed the scent. He knew how this demon worked, since he was one also. He simply closed his eye's taking a deep breathe as he dematerialized and went down to the base were Ryu, Ander and the Demon were, His body formed back in it's glory as he looked about. "She thought he could kill me, that's funny." He said in his mind as he laughed. He then looked over at a T.V. and saw a couch. He went over and sat on the couch as he watched any entertainment he could find.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:01 pm

Ander beamed at her "Ok then I think I shall stay here.."

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:41 pm

Ryu gave her a smile. This girl was intereting.
"The only hard part might be convincind Ronin to let you stay."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:17 pm

Calibur still sat there enjoying himself as he waited to be noticed.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:04 pm

Ryu gave Calibur a slight glare. "We know you're there. God you're annoying."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:24 pm

"Who?" Ronin Asked "Me, My friend, or shadow boy over there?"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drenkar on Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:41 pm

Develin Enterd the room where Ronin was..."Looks like yall need a way out."he said looking around the room for an escape

Drenkar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:21 pm

"I was saying Calibur was annoying. Who's the Texan man?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.