Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Luxembourg Maximum Security.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Luxembourg Maximum Security.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:58 am

As the alarms at the Luxembourg Maximum Security Prison sound three of the heavily armed guards guarding the five foot titanium weapon lock box which now had a hole about 6 feet wide through it. The weapon that was so valuable and so dangerous had been stolen... This weapon is the Nebula Blade, a sword that has so much power it could destroy an entire city. So since the Wing City was destroyed the wielder was locked up in the heaviest, strongest, most durable box after the city was destroyed. But despite what they had believed the wielder did not destroy Wing City. Why? Because he never had any intention to destroy the city. The real reason he was locked up was not only because he held the power to destroy the city but the fact that he didn't really care that it was a pile of rubble now.

So now after he was locked up he has gained enough power to destroy his prison and escape with the Nebula Blade. So as he makes his escape he kills any guard that tries to stop him or draining their power so they are left unable to move for a while.

After he makes it to the 500 foot high electric powered wall he becomes surronded by fifty heavily armed guards in mech suits. As they fire at him a dust cloud forms around him as he just stands there with his blade held out for five minutes of non-stop fire until they run out of bullets leaving them all in a gigantic dust cloud. When the dust finally clears they find that he had just vanishes into thin air. Vanished out of site and off of the radars. Just as they look at the Radars though their mech suits fall apart and the unknown demon man has left little sticky notes on every mech saying
Better luck to you next time dirt bags ;)

Now there is a galaxy wide search for them wielder of the Nebula man. Wanted Dead or Alive for a bounty of $100,000,000,000,000.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Luxembourg Maximum Security

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:45 pm

Meanwhile, half-way across the city, the General's daughter tied a sheet to her bed. She'd gottentired of being treated as a silly little doll. Her hair was curled perfectly and they always dressed her in frilly dresses. Which she hated. Climbing out the window was very hard in a dress of this type was very hard. She almost fell off of her "rope" twice. Luckly she was only on the second floor.
Upon reaching the ground, she broke into a run. She had enough cash with her to buy new clothes once she was safely away. So she didnt need to worry about bringing anything else with her. Little did she know who's path she would be crossing in her future. A made carrying new sheets for the girl knocked on her door.
"Miss Ryu? May I come in?"
No answer.
"Miss Ryu?" She opened the door and peered inside. The room was empty and the window wide open. Ryu was nowhere to be found. A note sat on her desk. It read:

Dad,
Dont try to find me. You wont be able to. Don't send your stupid soldiers after me again. I'm NOT coming back.
Ryu

The maid stared at it for a moment, not quite surprised. Ryu had pulled this stunt plenty of times before. The general was,at the time, reding in his study.
"Sir," said the maid," Your daughter is missing again."
"Send out the troops and give them the usuall description."
"Yes sir."
Ryunormaly ran out intothe city. But this time she ranintotheforest instead. They would never think to look for her there. That's where the Demon Man who had recently escaped had been spotted not two days before. But he could kill her for all she cared. Escaping was all she cared about.
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:24 pm

As ryu ran through the forest she ran into the prisoner and knocked them both down. "What the hell!?" the prisoner said as he got up. He saw the girl and offered to help her up with his left hand. She accepted the gesture as he helped her to her feet. "Who the hell are you to be running around the Forest at night dolly." the unknown man said to her after he helped her up. Before she could say anything two guards from the prison came up with Beam Cannons on their shoulder. "GET BACK!" the unknown man yelled at Ryu pushing her behind him. The Guards fire the two cannons in hopes to kill the prisoner. but the hits didnt even scratch his armor or even come close to touching Ryu.

After the Dirt and Wood shavings cleared the prisoners armor was revieled and so was his sword. "Damnit you guys just dont know when your beat do you!?". Thats when Ryu started to fear of this man as she realized that this was that "Dangerous" escapee. But before she could even start to run he picked her up and froze the ground around them so the guards would lose their balance. "Hold on!!" the prisoner yelled to Ryu as he started to jump out of the trees. "Were going to my hideout since your stuck with me anyways!" an he proceeded to head to the middle of the forest where there was a handle in the ground.

He put Ryu down and opened a secret doorway to his hide out. After he opened it he picked Ryu up again and headed down to his hideout closing the bulky secret door down behind him. He turned on the lights and out Ryu down as he headed to a room, His room and put on another cloak to hide his body. but leaving his head to be seen.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:28 pm

She stared at him for a moment in shock, getting over what had just happened. Surprisingly though, she didnt seem too scared.
" I was scared at first, " she said. "But since you helped me I guess you cant be too bad. I'm Ryu. Thank's for back there. I wasnt expecting to run into any militay people. Just do me one more favor would ya? Dont ever call me dolly again."
The demon man stared at her, surprised slightly. Who would have thought that someone like that would be so tough. She sat there, trying to starighten out one of her curls.
"These things are so annoying." :x

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:06 pm

"Id imagine so." the unknown demon said with a smirk on his face "If you dont want me to call you dolly than you should tell me your name." the demon leaned against one of the walls as he wrote in a small journal.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:45 pm

A man wearing a black shirt and pants, covored bya black armor began to run through the forest. Him carrying a special rifle in his hand meant to kill anything, containing nuclear bullets.

Calibur was running, his body extremely hot and sweaty as he was following the demon. What was his intent? Was it to kill him or free him? Either way, he has to do something.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:33 pm

Unaware of the man outside, Ryu smiled at him. "It's Ryu. And your name is?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:04 am

"I "I haven't thought of that for a long time." the stranger said uncomfortably "It's been... lost throughout the years." he paused "I guess somebody somewhere knows. so you can call me anything thats not embarrassing." He smiled in the first time since she had died (Not Ryu check out the char journals.).

"I'm going to go check if its ok to go out." He said as he made his way to the hatch. after he exited the underground bunker he had silently closed the hatch behind him but as he turned around he saw a man with high grade heavy hand-held artillery come out through the trees, breathless. As he came out the first thing his instincts told him to do was to shoot the demon. After have shot three nuke bullets at him the demon quickly rushed over behind him as he tried to shoot him. "Not really a smart move, Punk!" the demon said as he held a dagger to the man "Your lucky the random weapon was a dagger or else you wouldnt have an obviously empty head on your shoulders." After had insulted him he moved the man to the bunker and too his weapon. He quickly knocked him down to the ground as he opened the hatch. after which he through the man down the steel steps . "Who are you to be messing with me?" the demon said as he tossed the gun to Ryu.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:26 pm

She seemed a little surprised, but aimed the gun at the unwanted visitor. Since her father was a general, she knew how to work these kinds of things.
"Who is this guy Ronin?"
The demon looked at her. "Ronin?"
"It means Samuri without a master. It seemed to fit. After all, I highly doubt you'd want me calling you Momo." (Momo means Peach in japanese) :P

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:53 pm

"O-o-ok." The newly named demon said with a small chuckle "Still doesn't change the fact that im gonna kill you if you don'n answer the question. Oh and by the way since you don't want to answer there are two options:1. i give your family and friends a message, and 2:how do you want me to kill you?"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:05 pm

The man stared up at them.Why was this girl working with the demon? :shock:
"Hold on a second," Said Ryu. "Before you kill him, I wanna see something."
She began to search the man's clothes. He seemed to become exstremly uncomfortable when she began to look through his pants.
"What are you doing?!"
"Here it is," She said pulling out a knife. " Okay, you can kill him now."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:20 pm

The officer looked at the demon and then laughed some. He quickly tore off his shirt and jacket, revealing an upperbody made of complete Titanium. Quickly the officer, second in charge of security launched his right fist towards the chest of the demon, knocking the demon back onto the ground. Quickly, the officer took off to find the woman he was sent to retrieve.

He eventually found her, in no danger and wondered why the demon had not killed her yet.

"Miss Ryu, are you aliright? And is this demon really a threat, or is he a good formed demon?"

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:06 pm

"Huh what?" She looked up from what she was doing. The man looked at her outfit. She had completely shreded the dress with the knife she had taken from him.
"Well what do you think?," she said flicking him on the forehead. "I'm not hurt and I didnt react at all when he threw you down. So obviously he's no threat... to me at least. By the way, long time no see. "

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:16 pm

As Ronin stood up he cracked his neck and looked at the guard with a pissed off look as he tore off his cloak revealing his Demon metal battle armor and his giant arm "I think I can break my promise about killing for ten seconds." Kiesu said in an angry tone as Ryuoved out of the way of the guard 'You'd better start begging for me to spare your life." Ronin said as he pulled out the Nebula Blade "I haven't really gotten to try this blade's power out on a real person"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:53 pm

"That'll be an interesting exsperiment," Ryu said withan evil glint in her eyes. "Does that thing shed blood or does it fuse the skin as it cuts? I guess we'll see."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:08 pm

Calibur laughed silently as he watched the demon near him, "You think that that weak blade will even scratch me? Watch this for the last ten seconds you live, or maybe live, even tho' i'm not into making an enemy of you, my job is to protect her, and capture you, but since you remind me of me, I have an idea."

Calibur smirked as he rested his right arm to his side. Slowly the arm began to morph in to a bladed weapon. "This will hurt for a second." Quickly Calibur jabbed the blade forward, only nipping the demons right arm, maybe causing a few drips of blood. "Now, if you attack me, you die, if you don't you get freedom." The blade that was on the right arm of Calibur began to melt to the floor, fusing with the blood. Slowly the blood began to form into the demon, making an exact replica of him. " Now, I return this clone, a clone of you and the blade to the prison, and you leave to do your business, if that sounds fair to you, let me know." The clone sat to the right of Calibur, as it also waited, since it was to do the bidding of Calibur.

Also, Miss Ryu, it has been a long time since we have met, I hope you do not mind that I am offering him a chance to go scotch free back into the wilderness, since everything has it's reasons of being, and he cannot accomplish his if he is in a restrained center."

Quickly Calibur got a straight face, then an energy similiar to the Demons would be sensed, but it was not his, just in a relationship of his.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:29 pm

Ryu stood infront of Ronin, almost protectively. "Take your stupid clone and leave. Turn it in or whatever you said. Just leave us alone. I prefer being here to being with my father. I'm NOT going back, and I DONT need your protection."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:55 pm

"Miss Ryu, I wasn't going to harm him, I'm doing something that needs to be done." Calibur just stood there, waiting. He can do as he pleases once he is completely free. And for the count, me and him are quite similar."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:06 pm

"How are you two similar? He's an escaped convict and you're the government's lap-dog." She crossed his arms. "And if If my views seem out of place it's not my fault. I'd blame my father."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:21 pm

"Ryu, it is the other way around, the Goverment is my Lap-Dog, they do what I say, when I say. Due to the fact that they forced me into the Super Soldier Project. Do you remember? And if they don't bend to my wishes, I can give the Super Soldier Project to another country." He just sat there for a moment. "Take a look at my body, It's a titanium form." He then smirked a bit as three sixes, in a circle began to form on his left forearm," Also, I am possessed, so I do as I please. And trust me, The convict is escaping, whether you like it or not."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.