Lysander v Fenris Olfwood

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Lysander v Fenris Olfwood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Johnathan Alexander on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:58 am

So, he agreed to fight me via Skype and told me to post it here - so, I'm doing just that.

As far as judges goes, we both agreed to let QBsuperstar handle it, since I've had interactions with him in the past and find him to be quite agreeable as a neutral party.

The rules are simple. Standard TB rules, FP fight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lysander lifted his eyes from the glass of beer on the table in front of him, shifting his gaze across the loudness of the bar nestled in the run-down corner of New New New New York, which resided on the fifteenth incarnation of Earth – or at least that's what his drunken mind told him, truthfully he didn't know, nor give a shit. See, that was the problem with existing within the Multiverse, especially in so many incarnations and forms at a single instance – they all kind of melted together into one gigantic lump of complete and total horseshit. Still, he was here...wherever the fuck here even was, all he knew was that the city had way too many people and this place was way to goddamn loud. All attempts at simply ignoring the vocalized cries of the angst-filled denizens of this world were futile, so, he did what he did best.

He killed.

Within seconds everyone in the bar was on their backs, arms splayed out like victims of a crucifixion while Lysander settled back into his chair, pulling over a barrel of his favorite alcohol, which happened to be beer, and setting Caldecise, his gargantuan buster sword, against the table. With a yawn, he enjoyed the peace and quiet brought to him. Meanwhile, in the dim-light of the bar the shadows pulsed with an eerie sense of foreboding, as if something major was coming his way. All in all, it was a damn fine day to be a gangsta.

Still, The Archetype couldn't shake a sense of dread building within his gut, and so he reached out – his latent psychometry enveloping the city streets beneath them in the form of semi-sentient Mist. It'd been nearly a century since Caldecise developed the ability to siphon powers from its victims and apply them to its wielder, in this case Lysander Telos Korvein, but still the Mist was surprising him. Too bad Hellion had to die in order for him to get this fancy trick, though. For nearly four city blocks, he could sense every movement, every action undertaken by the denizens of the city. He could read their intentions, their auras.

Closing his eyes, Lysander simply waited for whatever hell might come.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Johnathan Alexander
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Lysander v Fenris Olfwood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenris Olfwood on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:22 am

I think I talked to QB before I think, but I never agreed on a particular judge. I really don't care what the judgement is win or lose, I'm only here cause this guy wanted to fight and demanded neutral territory.)

Sentient mist that pervaded the atmosphere, something Fenris was more than familiar with, as he employed something similar. As he entered within the sphere of influence of that fog his own essence wafted from his pores in a clear transperant fog. The presence of something mildly nasty seemed to be in the air, nothing that seemed all that unique so far however. As for his intent, he was none, he followed the flow, walking the path that causality laid out for him. At least he did most times, and this was one of those times. Still it paid to be prepared, it paid to be vigilant. If something interrupted him on his short journey, he would be ready, but he did not plan on hiding or trying to use stealth at the moment anyway.

He gathered his intent, the quintessential force that was but an aspect of his presence, honing the latent power within him with "caution". Fenris did not underestimate anything or anyone, or at least he tried not too. The flood-gates that held back the primordial-nature were loosened, a trickle of power pervading his form circulating through him at a steady pace. The fog still pervading his form, but for all intents and purposes completely bonded with his own aura and blending with it. He opened the door and looked inside, perhaps catching sight of all the rigid bodies that had been forced against the various surfaces in a gruesome display.

He took in the room in a broad sweeping gaze, the white-cloak of his station obscuring his frame from view. His right leg ahead of his left, while his hands were held loosely at his sides. Seeing the male present, and putting two and two together he let out a deep groaning sigh, and then made his way towards Lysander at a brisk and steady pace, more a walk than anything else that would not see him close the distance quite yet, but it would happen soon unless something was done. His gaze blank, as if Fenris was observing his opponent more as an unpleasant chore to be accomplished than as an actual being.
Last edited by Fenris Olfwood on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fenris Olfwood
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenris Olfwood on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:14 pm

So its been about a week now.... I only replied cause you insisted before hand... Do you plan on doing this anytime soon? Because I would rather get this over with so we can both move on...)

Fenris Olfwood
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenris Olfwood on Sun May 03, 2015 10:53 pm

Alright, I guess this is a bust.

Fenris Olfwood
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!