It's a Mad World

It's a Mad World

a part of “It's a Mad World”, a fictional universe by MadMax.

In a post-apocalyptic world where people have lost their humanity, a man and a woman fight to find the sacred lands. {Private between MadMax and thenotsoinnocent}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It's a Mad World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

It's a Mad World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:56 am

If you're interested, you can let me know here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadMax
Member for 3 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: It's a Mad World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 am

Hey MadMax, I would be interested. My FC would be Katherine McNamara.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:38 am

That was fast, lol. I'm glad to have you on board though! Just make sure that your character is at least over 20 years old, I forgot to mention that earlier. My character will be in his early 30's if that helps you any.

Go ahead and submit your character sheet whenever you're ready. I'll have mine up soon, and like I said it doesn't need to be very detailed. Just a brief background and introduction to her personality.

MadMax
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:54 am

I think the FC I have may currently work, but I may switch it if needed.

I will submit it soon and keep it short for you ^_^

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:02 pm

The FC you chose seems fine to me, so it's up to you whether you change it or not.

That sounds great!

MadMax
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Okay, sounds good to me then :) I think I will keep her as may be hard to find another FC I like.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Seth is finished, so if you want to look at his character sheet so you can get a basis of what need to be included in yours you can. I actually ended up writing more than I intended to lol.

MadMax
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Sounds good. I looked and will just need to add the history for my character. I should be done with it soon. I had to step away from the computer to get my baby sister some milk and the like.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:59 pm

I loved Evangeline! She'll be an interesting match with Seth.

I'm going to go ahead and post, but don't feel rushed to post after I do unless you have free time or want to. I'll be busier than I normally am anyways because I go back to college this week.

MadMax
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:33 pm

I am glad you love her :) They will make an interesting match together. I can’t wait to have them interact.

I look forward to reading your post, and I should be able to squeeze in a post today. I understand, hopefully going back to college will go smoothly.

I would ask where we will be starting in the roleplay, but I will wait for your post. I am excited ^_^

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:29 pm

I can't wait for them to interact either!

Finally got the post up. It's a long one lol. My first posts are usually long though.

MadMax
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Yay for the post. I should be able to post today once home from work. I am not sure how long my post wil be. It may be long as well lol.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Thats fine, no need to hurry.

MadMax
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Sounds good, but I do have freetime tonight and that is nice. I hope your day is going well.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:13 am

My day was pretty good. I'm in my second year of college so I already knew what to expect.

MadMax
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:22 am

That is good. Hopefully the first week goes well. Would have posted last night, but computer wouldn't charge. I have another laptop someone is thankfully going to let me use. Just need to rewrite the whole post. Though, site was down last night, so who even knows if I would have been able to post lol.

And are you fine with me mentioning the map in my first post?

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Yeah I noticed the site being down too and I hate that you have to rewrite your post. Every time I have to rewrite something I get so frustrated lol.

You can go ahead and mention the map, that would be perfectly fine with me.

MadMax
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Same, but only means the post will very likely be better. Just not sure how long once again. Had like 700 words down in the one that is gone lol. It is frusrating. I was reviewing and everything and bout to post it lol.

Kiwi. FYI, I say kiwi instead of cool lol.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Kiwi= Cool, noted lol.

Great first post! I really like Evangeline and I can't wait to start up all the craziness. I don't have a set plan, but I have several ideas to spice things up once they get on the road. If you have any ideas that you want to use at some point, go for it, I love surprises.

I don't have any classes tomorrow so I'll probably post then.

MadMax
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Thanks ^_^ I will use them as they appear in my mind. I am glad you love surprises.

Sounds good. I look forward to your post ^_^

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!