Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Mafia Protection

Mafia Protection

a part of “Mafia Protection”, a fictional universe by jadedragon66.

They came to Japan... for one girl.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mafia Protection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mafia Protection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Hm.... good opening to show Charm's flip side.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:38 pm

andddddddd Luna, the hitmen are having a meeting in the lounge right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Sorry that I have been gone guys, what happened?

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 pm

alright would i have to change my post?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Welcome back Protagonist!

For Max- Everyone is in the meeting in the lounge right now for an important message from "the boss" by Naomi. Charm is/was asleep.

For Gervosz - Everyone was talking in the living room playing music/getting diner. Belinda got bored so she just up and left. She took a dog and is heading to the woods. As of now, none of the guards followed her.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:04 pm

yo.......
i havent been on.. the past 2 days.. i think? Yeah, busy getting ready for school. I think... im taking a break from this site. ;P
school's starting and i will be pretty busy. You guys can continue with this rp. i dont mind. ^^ make up the story as you guys go and just ignore my character. I dont want to leave since i love rping but i really dont have much choice :(

good luck with the rp guys and have fun (:
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Luna: Naw, it's good. Just waiting on Lucky now..

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Mkay. I'm going to wait a bit for protag to post be fore I go to give em a chance to catch up.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:54 pm

I lost all my peeps. Guess Belinda is open season for you guys. :/

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:42 pm

I am like, right here! NOTICE MEH!!!!!!!!!
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm

This kinda... died.

But since there are girls still here... I'm gonna advertise. ^^

If anyone is interested, we need characters for an renaissance Assassin RP:

roleplay/an-assassins-vow/

There is one main girl slot left, as well as the personal servant to Esposito (Bad guy) and Commander of the Italian Army, which I suppose could be a woman.

Please join! You don't have to reserve, just submit your character. :)
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Nah Belinda still has meh! :P sorry for my absence, I was very ill the last week, allergies are kicking my ass.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:09 pm

for like the kazillionth time, BOBBI IS FOLLOWING BELINDA.

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:06 pm

O_O Wait, what? I could have sworn your post just had Bobbi talking with Jason and making pasta or something.

Sorry. >_<

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:37 am

Yeah, i edited. Silly!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Belinda is mean. >_<

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:46 pm

heehee have to admit i'm not thinking it much of a bad thi8ng!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Okay, that's it. I'm not waiting anymore. We'll just have 4 Giordano hitmen.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Four against two. Fun.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!