Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

In Mafia Vita

In Mafia Vita

a part of “In Mafia Vita”, a fictional universe by Korrye.

The trying experiences of a mafia family at war with local authorities and, moreover, themselves. [PLEASE JOIN! 10+ M/F Roles open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Mafia Vita”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In Mafia Vita

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon May 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I keep going AWOL. School's starting to get hectic- my exams start in less than a month and my projects are all due/overdue. I'm about to start writing a post for Jess which should be up in a little while. I'm always around, just I'm not able to post on the OOC that much.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri May 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Headed home tomorrow! Very exciting! Although this also means that I won't be able to post until at least tomorrow evening.

Oh and Kor- Kalista may or may not be very close to rippin' Kole a new one for getting all passive aggressive on her. Not yet.. but if this keeps up... c;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LostRiver
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sat May 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Right now, she's the only thing keeping her calm. xD She's allowed to yell at him. He's crazy right now.

Korrye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Sat May 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Sorry I didn't have time to post tonight! I'm too tired from saying goodbye to everyone and driving for about 6 and a half hours (so much traffic!) that I think I'm just going to sleep. Very sorry!

And yes, I've decided that she will be angry at him D:< I've been dying to write Kalista an angry, Kole-you're-an-idiot type of post haha! I'll be seeing you tomorrow.

EDIT: Currently typing up a post; however, RPG is working on my phone but not on my computer (don't know if this is the case for anyone else). I'll type this up and then post it as soon as it starts working for my computer again! Putting a few curses into Kalista's post because it seems like something she would say...

LostRiver
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Sun May 12, 2013 9:43 pm

ACK! Sorry I'm like raping the OOC rn! I feel so annoying for doing it! But I just wanted to say that I know my post for Kalista was a litte uncharacteristic for her and it didn't really turn out the way I had hoped, but it was fun to write and also weird because Kalista would never do that. Argh! I attempted to explain it in my post but... nope... just didn't work out. As for Leo, well... I'm still trying to figure his character out.

LostRiver
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun May 12, 2013 10:36 pm

The site was down for me yesterday. Apparently they're getting record breaking traffic here. :D

And oie! That's not what I expected. Not sure how Kole is going to act. :S I gotta think on this one. And my brain is mush from work lately.

Korrye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Mon May 13, 2013 3:26 pm

We're in the same boat there... It's not exactly what I expect either... I guess it all just built up until Kalista exploded and poor Kole gets to bare the brunt of it... Although I'm sure that she could have dealt out far worse >:)

LostRiver
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon May 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Lol. From the way you guys are talking, I thought she'd pulled a gun on him or something. xD Imagine my disappointment when I read she merely snapped a little and went on her merry way, haha.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 pm

I think it would have been funny if she pulled a gun on him. But the verbal lashing is enough to get him to panic a little. I honestly don't know what to have Kole do. :S

Korrye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Tue May 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Haha that would've been hilarious! Sorry to disappoint Mel... Maybe next time. ;) Haha I've actually been dying to have Kalista go all "assassin" on someone, but the opportunity has not presented itself just yet and she doesn't seem like the type of person to just do that on a whim haha! Anyway, sorry about this awkward position for Kole... :]

LostRiver
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 14, 2013 11:55 pm

@Kor: Lol, he can always tell Jonah... *evil grin*

@Lost: You should be sorry! I was very much put off by this. xD Smh, so frustrating when people don't read my mind and do as I think! ;)

Mela
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed May 15, 2013 7:57 am

He did sent Jonah a text. But I think he's about to have a panic attack. And hunky kickass men have them. Tony Stark did several times in Iron Man 3. xD

I'll write it up later tonight after work I hope. Have a long shift today. Not looking forward to it. ><

Korrye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue May 21, 2013 9:29 am

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted. I got slapped with a 50 hour work week last week. I meant to post on Thursday but I was called into work and given no chance to say no. x_x

Korrye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Man! Take some time to relax! Don't worry about this! Haha I myself am in the process of applying for jobs and maybe a summer internship. The boss at my old job was a jerk and told me he wasn't giving the college students their jobs back for the summer. -_- So now I'm stuck babysitting and searching...

LostRiver
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 am

I worked as a nanny for years when I couldn't get a normal job. It's good money but it's exhausting that's for sure.

I should have time either tonight or tomorrow, it'll just depend on how I'm feeling after my shift today. I lucked out with work this summer. I spent a month job hunting last year and getting non-stop rejections because everywhere knew I would be leaving in September to go back to school. My manager from last year had to leave work when she got sick. The person who got her position in the floral shop I usually work in is great. But it's a different manager who's working the garden center outside, and she's got moodswings worse than my menopausal mother (and that's saying something). I hate going to work right now. x_x I just want to go back to work inside the store.

Korrye
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!