Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of Magic and Mayhem

Of Magic and Mayhem

a part of “Of Magic and Mayhem”, a fictional universe by lightningpoint.

It's 1977. At Hogwarts, students have already chosen their side; most of them know who they will fight for once their studies are over. Who can you trust when the world is falling down?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Magic and Mayhem”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Of Magic and Mayhem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:51 pm

Please make your reservations here!
Any questions or suggestions, don't be afraid to write out either.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Of Magic and Mayhem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello! My favorite creature is the hypogriff (Not sure if I spelled that right. xD)
Could I reserve a character with the face claim of Abigail Breslin?
She's in Ravenclaw, sixth year, mixed blood.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello there! I don't actually know what my favourite is. Do ghosts count? I'm going to say ghosts.

I'd like to reserve Taissa Farmiga as my face claim. Slytherin, seventh year, pureblood.

Last edited by Crichton on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:10 pm

@lightningpoint
I like to reserve two male characters, please. They're going to be twins with the face claims of Finn and Jack Harries.
I'll have one of them in Gryfinndor and the other one in Slytherin, if that's alright. They'd both be in their sixth year, as well. Pure Blood. :)

And I don't have a favorite from the world but would the lycan be acceptable?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:16 pm

@eiraktten: I have no clue, I think it's spelled hippogryph lol. Your character has been reserved! I love Abigail, she nailed her role in Scream Queens, and she's so pretty.

@Crichton: I have no clue if ghosts are magical beasts but I sure love them too, wish we had some to spice things up in my school, like a Peeves or something. Your character has been reserved!

@Sunshine and Whiskey: Oh my god, the Harries twins make me melt. I used to be obsessed with them back in 2012 lol. Your characters have been reserved!

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:06 am

Ghosts are the bomb, and I would definitely suggest an NPC ghost or two to hang around– I guess most of the ghosts from the series are already at the school at this point? It would be too much to keep track of all of them, though. I'll start working on my character today!

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 pm

@lightningpoint
Mind if I get an extension on my characters, please? I'll have them up and completed by Thursday evening.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:26 am

@Crichton: They're just so much fun, but I agree that it would be too much to keep track of them. Maybe one day *sigh*

@Sunshine and Whiskey: Yeah! Just please have them completed by the end of this week, I don't want to start this roleplay too late or let it die.
Last edited by lightningpoint on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:52 am

I have a full-day meeting today, but hopefully I'll have her completed before I go to bed.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Hey there! This looks awesome! I'd love to be a part of it. I'd have to say my favourite mythical beast from the HP universe would be Nifflers. ^_^

I think I'd like my Face claim to be Nolan Gerard Funk he's a Gryffindor boy and he's muggle born in seventh year.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:56 pm

@Crichton: Don't worry, take your time. Can't wait to see your finished character c:

@BoneBrain: Oh my god Nifflers are soooo cuuuuuute! Your character has been reserved.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:03 pm

I believe dear Agatha is finished! Anything you want me to change, let me know.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:47 pm

@Crichton: Oh my god I loved her! She has been accepted :D

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Hello, this role-play look so good! Could I possibly take two characters?

A 6th year hufflepuff with Jessica Sula as the FC :

And a 7th year Ravenclaw with Lucky Blue Smith as the FC :

My favourite mythical creatures would have to be the mermaids (they're so cool in TGOF).

Edit;; I completely forgot their blood status, how silly of me. Jessica will be a pureblood and Lucky will be muggleborn.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:26 pm

@la.lune: YES MERMAIDS OMG I WANT TO BE ONE D: And your characters have been reserved!

@Everyone: what do you guys think of a relationship thread? Should I make one or should we just start when everyone has their characters ready and see where the roleplay goes with time?

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:36 pm

@lightningpoint
I think since most of the characters will have been attending Hogwarts for quite some time, a relationship thread would be a good tool to use. :)

By the way, sorry for not having my characters up yet. Had to stay late at work last night and was exhausted. But expect them to be finished soon. :) Sorry again.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:59 pm

I should have Brooke finished some time tonight or tomorrow. ^_^

eiraktten
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:06 am

@lightningpoint
Jayden & Jayson are completed. If I need to add or change anything, please let me know.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:32 am

@LightningPoint : Aren't they just the coolest? Also, I was just wondering, would it be at all possible to make Lucky's character a quarter Veela (Like Fleur Delacour) it's only he looks so much like he could be and I think it would definitely add to how I plan on making his character. He wouldn't have any of the Veela abilities (besides perhaps being extra charming) because it's the women who get them, I believe. I completely understand if not, but I wouldn't make it so he's more powerful than any of the other students at all. But he'd be a half-blood then - His father would be a wizard, his mother half witch & half Veela. Again, I understand if it's not possible! :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:05 pm

Okie Dokie. I got Jason up! Super excited to start this. Let me know if you guys have any idea for character relations! :)

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!