Magic High (Open RP)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Magic High (Open RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tania0723 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:01 pm

"Two days ago." he answered quickly. He liked this girl, there was something about her that felt familar and comfortable. "Why did you come here?" he asked as he motioned to the park bench he had been stting on a few feet away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tania0723
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:07 pm

she was hesitant to answer "well I used to live at a Cithedor Orphanage for the insane, but about a month ago a man came and said I was being transferred to another orphanage. The nuns that worked there were happy to be rid of me. When he came back two days ago he explained where I was really going and asked if I wanted to come" she seemed to regret telling him now as she walked towards the bench
Being beast is easy...
Act like yourself
Be unique
Act the same around EVERYONE you know
Speak your mind
Listen to your heart
And don't care about anyone else or what they have to say about you

RAWR

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

little_bunnie
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tania0723 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Van walked up to the bench and sat down. "I see." he remarked. Sensing her hesitance to tell him, he looked her in the eyes and said," You know, you can trust me." he said this very calmly. After a few silent seconds, he continued," I came here to be rid of people. Not that I didn't like them, but I was ready to be on my own." he held back a few details in the story but was confidant that he could tell the rest later.

Tania0723
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:00 pm

"It's really hard for me to trust people at times but I do trust you" she said but she seemed confused about something

OOC: here is the picture

little_bunnie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tania0723 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:03 pm

[I like it, I'll use it for Van :D thanks]

"Good. I understand. Trust is earned. Boy do I know it." he said giving her a sideways smile. "Want to go grab something to eat for lunch?" he asked sahnging the subject as he started feeling hungry.

Tania0723
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:05 pm

[no problem]
"sure that sounds great" she smiled back at him

little_bunnie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperedLies on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:34 pm

(( Somebody wanna fill me in? Otherwise I might drop out of this one. ))

you're building me up just to break me down.
Image you're being loud without a sound. Image
you're pasting me in just to cut me out.

hello fascination<3

WhisperedLies
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:49 pm

(( Yeah I will ps Sorry guys i had surgery on Monday i got my tonsils out =p FML, but yeah. Mkay so whispered lies basically the teachers are missing and Alex, is currently dragging me to some place because he saw something so I'll just grab wyntre's hand and tug you along, sound alright?))

Luina grabbed ahold of Wyntre's "Your coming with me!" She yelled as she tugged her along behind her. "Where are we going? Your not really going to the forest are you?!" Luina yelled as she looked behind her at Wyntre. "Lucian! We left him! We can't just leave him!" She yelled. She wanted to stop but her feet kept moving she shook her head. 'What was going on? This wasn't supposed to happen! They were at a school! Sure it was a magic one but still! Things like this just don't happen.' She blinked as she tightened her grip on both Wyntre's and Alex's hands. Whatever was happening she wasn't going to do this alone. She sighed as she kept running, her legs were beginning to hurt. How far was the forest? She had never really bothered to look. She was having trouble focusing because her mind kept on going back to what she had seen, she had never been able to see the people who were thinking. Hear them? Yes. But see them? Never.
So happy to be back and writing, feels awesome =)

teegaroo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperedLies on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Wyntre was focussed on the tight pain on her hand. Luina was dragging her at top speeds, running into the forrest with sheer urgency. Ow, ow, ow... Wyntre kept muttering in her mind, twigs scratching at her legs and arms.

"What's going on, exactly?!" Wyntre shouted in question to Luina.

Ow...!

WhisperedLies
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:21 am

Alex heard something closing in on him. A quick look behind revealed a leopard chasing the group. "Are you serious?!" he said between breaths. "Guys, fan out! Head inside, we'll meet up in the classroom later!" With that, Alex split from the group, hoping he would be the one the cat followed. He knew there was no way in hell he was going to outrun this thing, but at least there was a chance that he would be the target instead of the others. He ran straight for a brick wall in the courtyard, already planning his moves, in case he was in fact the intended target.
Human meat must taste horrible, otherwise more things would eat us.
Den morosca tarotho yonasca a yazec penthara, inalkodethe, ahruneus galtha!
When you think it's all become too much to handle, remember, just keep going!

Alero
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tania0723 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:38 am

Raelin ran with swift and graceful speed behind the three. She didn't really care about being seen, she was used to it. She heard the boy yell,"Fan out." after a quick look at her. *great* she thought to herself. *Just what she needed, panic* with a frustrated sigh, she followed the boy because he looked less squeamish that the two girls. She chased him to a brick wall and when she had him cornered, she took a deep breath and transformed back into her human form. "Hello." she said plainly staring at the boy.

Tania0723
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tania0723 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 am

"Let's take my car." van said questioningly. "I know this great place not far from the school." He walked with her to his car, a black BMW and opened the passenger door for her.

Tania0723
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 am

It worked. The leopard was now chasing Alex. He prepared for his next action as he closed in on the wall. Three...two...one...now! About three feet from the wall, Alex jumped, kicked off of the wall, and over the leopard. As he landed, he turned around and got into stance to overpower the...girl standing where the leopard had been just moments before. "Ummm...hi." He said, not making an attempt to hide his confusion. As she greeted him, he dropped his stance and tried to catch his breath. "I can't really talk right now, but if you want to help with something, come with me. We could use some muscle."

Alero
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:27 pm

"Ummm...OK" she said seeming kind of unsure she climbed in and wondered why he seemed to like her

little_bunnie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tania0723 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:30 am

Raelin answered," Sure. I'll give you all the help that I can." she said with a smile. She followed boy as she and him ran back to join the other two girls. "I"m Raelin by the way." she remarked as they ran along. "What on earth is going on?"

---
Van got in the drivers seat and turned the key in the ignition. The car;s engine roared to life and off they went. Van liked something about this girl. Something was mysterious about her and he didn't know what. He loved a mystery. Also she was very nice and pretty as well. After about five minutes, Van pulled the car into a little cafe that sat on the corner of the street. "Here it is." he said as he parked and went to open her door.

Tania0723
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:44 pm

As they were driving to the cafe` she took time to try and read his emotions again. She couldn't and it frusterated her because she knew why. "stupid...stupid girl don't get caught in your feelings" she thought silently to herself

little_bunnie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tania0723 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 pm

"Here we are." Van remarked as he opened the restaurant door for Sayomi. As they went inside together, he picked out a booth in the corner for them and sat opposite her. After they ordered, he said,"So what shall we talk about?" in a sweet, calm voice smiling at her.

Tania0723
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:04 pm

"I'm not really sure" she said smiling at him, she blushed at him she wasn't sure why but something about him made her feel really nervous and unsure of what she was supposed to do. Since she had hardly ever been around people much less a guy that she had feelings for

little_bunnie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:51 pm

"Fan out?! Oh because that's a smart idea." She shook her head as the leopard chased after alex. "Wanna go back to the class room I guess?" She asked Wyntre as she nervously smiled. This isn't how a first day of school is supposed to go. This is insanity. SHe was about to suggest calling the police but remembered that there isn't any such thing as police anymore, because police couldn't see what was happening here.

teegaroo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:23 am

Long ago, Alex taught himself a trick to deal with barrages of strange things to process: just smile, nod, and go with it. This was one of those instances where this would come in handy. He had been seen in astral form by the people who had taken the teachers hostage, chased by a leopard that turned into a human, and was now in a car with this person heading to the front entrance of the school. What's more, he couldn't help but think this girl had a crush on him. He hoped that wasn't the case, as she was going to be very disappointed. Once the two arrived at the front, Alex undid his seat belt and climbed out of the car. "Okay, come with me, we need to meet the others in the classroom to discuss strategy. We have minutes, if we're lucky!" He ran, leading the girl to the classroom. Upon arrival, he noticed that they were the first of the group to arrive, which gave them time to catch their breath. "So can you change into other things besides a leopard?" he asked.

Alero
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!