Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Magical Lyrical Technical Wings IC Thread

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Magical Lyrical Technical Wings IC Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kingmonkey+1 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:57 pm

"Viletta, my dear," Boris approached her as she left the briefing room, "tell me what is this all about. Any one of these lunatics and egomaniacs you've gathered together would be enough for a squad on their own, and I have no place being here. My power levels aren't on par with theirs. I work best with a support crew to amplify my will. My powers are political. You know there's no point in me participating in combat training, although I'm sure that you wouldn't mind seeing me bruised and beaten, after our last cooperative venture.Why was I brought here?"
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker, I get my lovin' from your mom.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kingmonkey+1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sashbandit on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:24 am

"Laser grids, 5-tier coded security doors, 22-inch thick iron clad blast doors, a slew of patrolling armed guards, this place is an impregnable fortress." Maximus said to himself as he finished checking out the left wing of the HQ. Despite having been given orders to retreat to his room Maximus had an unsettling feeling in his gut. Not feeling comfortable sitting around idly in his room he decided to give himself a tour of the facilities. Thoroughly impressed with what he found he felt somewhat relieved about the safety of the building against a surprise attack. "Even so" He continued."What is this nagging I fell" Its not like anything bad would happen here right?" He said to no one in particular as he made his way back to his quarters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sashbandit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilina on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:07 am

It was during this short rest that Lilina had a dream....

"Mommy, whens Daddy coming home." The young girl and her mother were standing in the kitchen. "He'll be off of work soon dear, would you like to help me prepare dinner for when he gets back." The woman had a gentle tone to her voice. "Sure!!" The young girl was very excited. This dream image slowly faded to black while another figure, about the same size of the girl, walked though, though it was impossible to tell any of this person's looks.

"Hey Daddy, want to come out and play with me?" The young girl had an excited look on her face. But the father looked back at her with disappointment. "I'm sorry sweetie, but I promised the boss at work I would help him with an extra project..." The girl's looked suddenly turned to saddness. "But..." The dad smiled to try and cheer her up. "I promise I'll be back home soon." He hugged her good-bye. "Why don't you play with..." The imaged faded before his speech was finished.

"Mommy...when is Daddy coming back...the food's already cold..." The young girl felt lonely without the whole family here for dinner and held her mother tightly. But the mom looked back at her with uncertainty "Don't worry dear, me and your....."

The colors of each passing moment seemed to faded away into black and white, with sound that became more and more distant with each passing moment. The images that entered LIlina's mind grew cloudier and facts became hard to understand.

"Mommy...what about..." The young girl look to be on the verge of crying. "Keep it down please, can't you see I'm trying to make our dinner. And I don't know when that man is coming home, so don't ask." The mother was clearly frustrated about something and never once looked back on the girl, who was clearly shaking. She look over at......

Each part of the dream rippled away like a drop of water on a still pond. Only the once clear pond of was now darked and moving quickly in random directions.

"Hey!" The mom shouted out to the young girl, who was sitting alone at the table, with a plate of pre-cooked food in front of her. The girl didn't bother to look up at her mother. "I'll be heading to that place tonight again, so stay put here and don't cause any trouble, you hear?" Without waiting for the girl to respond, the mother picked up a large black bag and headed out the door. Tears were flowing down from the girl eyes, hugging a stuffed animal tightly in her arms. "Hey, what should we do now?" She looked over at a shadowy figure sitting down on a nearby couch. There was no response. It was already late at night, so the girl took her animal, and went into her dark room. Her bookshelf now was filled with dust.

And hour or so passed, her cheeks still stained with sorrow. She felt all alone in this world. A large bang called out from the main room. The voice of her mom and dad could be heard, although very faintly. Then a smash, sounds of broken glass lit up the silent and sorrowful night. Then there was silence. The, though terrified, wanted nothing more than to see her parents. She slowly rose out of her bed and slumped into the living room. Broken decorations were scatter across the floor, and the bookcase had toppled over, revealing a opened wall safe. A warm hand touched her shoulder, "Lilina...."

::Knock, Knock:: Lilina rose from her bed sharply, sweat dripping down from her forehead. "That dream again...I thought I had gotten over it by now...hey Lunar..." She looked down at her neck, remember that she had left it with Ryand-Smith. ::Knock, Knock:: The voice of It was Aranom, the summoner, asking to speak with her. It had been a while since that had a chat with each other, since he was always so busy at the school while he was there. Lilina ran her hand through her hair and wiped her face on her pillow. "Sure...come in"

Lilina
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazingstar on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:26 am

The summoner, hoping that the door was not wired and would fry him upon entering, opened the thick, steel coated security door that was the threshold of all rooms in this establishment. Within the confines of this sleeping chamber were the same things in his, a dresser coated in steel, a bed with a military issue cot on top, and several other items associated with military installations. there were no windows in this section of the building. Lilina had always been one of the instructors who had caught his eye; she had a gift for getting your attention and setting an example through her actions. There were many aspects of her personality that Aranom was jeleous of, but he had Draconis and Canis to supplement his own weaknesses.

Within the room, Aranom noticed the recently awoken female, holding a pillow to her face. Realizing that he had broken her slumber, he felt ashamed, but the blushing, like the romance, had passed over 20 years ago. "I appologize, Instructor, it was not my intentions to wake you, but I feel that it has been a time since I have heard rumor or fact from the Academy even though I have not been gone even a full year, how is everything at my old home?"

Aranom had left the Academy just recently, for many reasons actually. First and foremost, his mind, while suited to study, was not as well wired for passing on that knowledge into the younger generations, of whom it would aid tremensely. He was one who was meant for the field, in one way or another, and teaching at the Military Summoner School had given him a slightly better oppurtunity to do that. Aranom was not coming into the room of a comrade to chat however.

Tomorrow, at 0400 hours on the training field, there would be practice. Likely duels between individuals. The man was standing in the room of his fellow instructor to tell her a few things. One, the mercenary and Iris were dangerous and should not be trifled with. Two, he would not harm Lily if he was forced to fight her. And, to ask her about her insights into the group that he may have missed.
Last edited by Blazingstar on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
Image Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?!
It's over NINE THOUSAAAAANNNNDDDDD!!!111oneone1eleven!
55890 characters in this post.
10060 words in this post.

Blazingstar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:04 am

"Boris," Viletta's exasperated voice began "I'm going to call this flat out. I need your ship," she looked away from the well built man, before shaking off her past experiences, to look at him eye to eye. "Let's face it, I'm no pilot, I'm a frontline commander, and I know ship tactics, but the subtle nature of fighting ship to ship, you are the best in the sector, if not the fleet. I need you..." Viletta used the cast off spell, adjusting the armor displacement spell to separate the already thin ornamental wiring covering her chest.

"I hate when Mistress Viletta does that," Spectre said, the AI reading through the recent flood of paperwork that hit the reactivated base. The new office was a large enclave, with views of the nearby park, and several bird houses adorned the outer window, giving the office a warm, if not cozy feel. "New 'Dendrobium' test, to be done in 0083, sent here..." The woman sighed as she scheduled the test. The silent keys flashing on and off were a symbol for Spectre's mind, the thousand proposals, orders and grants hell for a normal person to manage. "Why does R&D keep pushing the creation of these magic Armors... what next, the project 'Super Nova'," A small smile appeared on her face, as the thought of her two idols coming to show their power here, of all places, a great surprise. "I'll see... the'll come back!" If anyone entered the main office, they would notice at the tiny scaled table, the device spinning at her chair, without a care in the world.

"Lunar Flower", Ryand begun, "Ah, I knew some devices besides Spectre had to have their own minds! How are you today!" The tech ran a quick set of diagnostics, flushing out several bad lines of code, as he felt the magical language flow through his fingers, the device's spirit reacting with his own soul. "Hmm, I wonder if later on, you would not mind being upgraded to the newest RX-79-2 standard. You would be able to help your mistress, and need less time to repair yourself, what do you say?" The tech waited for hr answer, still doing more adjustments to her basic mana subsystems.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kingmonkey+1 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:33 am

"I know I'm the best, Viletta," Boris moved in closer, "but are you sure there's nothing else on your mind? I recall at Godshammer you were far more willing to, uh, open up to me."

Boris' memory of Godshammer may have been somewhat coloured by the alcohol in his system at the time, but he still felt flushed when he thought of Viletta in that special way. She may be playing coy, but Boris felt he knew what she was really thinking. He placed his hands on her hips and drew her in close.

kingmonkey+1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Garr, what's the use, I can't get to sleep ! Lucius jumped out of his military issue cot. He was still fully dressed, after all, he knew he wouldn't have been able to get to sleep. It's the implants, migraines are becoming frequent, if I get bored that is, I need to keep myself busy, find things to do ! At once an idea came to him: the shooting range. It was close to Ryand's workshop too, he could practice a bit, and if he spotted any probs, he could get them fixed on the spot. Lucius slid his door open, locking it with his designated magnetic card. Following the instructions on his headset, he found the shooting range, were some soldiers were practicing.

The mercenary pulled his Bar Mk. VII off his back, and took aim at the farthest target. At once, the scope engaged, sinching with his headset to zoom exactly at the right distance, as the side-wings, small outcroppings of metal with anti-gravity stablelizers, did their thing, the rifle now standing motionless in Lucius's professional hands. The loud bang was heard thoughout the entire range, as the bullet hit its mark perfectly. Yes, this rifle was not known for it's discretion, he used his knife and magic for that.

Again, he tested the rifle, in automatic and semi-automatic mode, blasting various targets across the whole range. He did the same with his pistol, using the simple yet effective scope, wasting his magazine on the metal and ceramic moving targets.

Satisfied that his weapons were still firing alright, he nonetheless headed to Ryand-Smith's office. Nielfax had spotted a few faults in his other equipment. Arriving at the man, who was busy muttering to some object, one of the girls' ones it seemed; he stated: "Hey, Ryand ! You mind checking out my gear for me. They seem fine, but I'm not certain, my gloves have acting badly lately, lack of power y'know ?" Lucius pulled his gloves off, releasing the metal seringe from his elbow, the pain from releasing it emanating to his whole arm. He did the same with his other arm, and dropped his rifle and knife on the pile as well: "The rifle's in need of a reboot, the anti-grav stablelizers take some time to warm up, and the knife's vibration isn't working." The merc waited for an answer.

Selothi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iris Lilium on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:21 pm

She sighed lightly as her travel spell ended, leaving her infront of a single door that led into a single multi floored building. It looked rather worn down and was left in the poorest part of town, the perfect cover. She walked into the building walking down the long hallway and passed the stairs that led up she took a left turn behind the stairs, and then into the ladies bathroom, she proceeded to the back of the bathroom and into the last stall.

"I still don't understand why the entrance is in here" she said softly to her self as her left hand pushed down on the toilet paper holder, her right on the 3rd tile up from the top of the toilet, causing the wall to swing back and into the wall, which closed again as soon as she passed through it.

She walked down a long metallic hallway, it looked devoid of anything and like all that was in it was the steel plating it was made from, but this wasn't the case, she walked through at least 12 scanners, scanning her hight, Retina's, DNA, Finger Prints, Hair, Brainwaves. At the end of the hallway a pair of door opened into an elevator which she stepped into.

"Please speak your Sections Motto for voice verification and destination". The elevator she just got on only took people to the floor of the section they belonged too, from their they could take other elevators to other places to vist other sections if neccessary. Her's was the Black Op's section. Speaking their motto which earned them the name of "The Knights Templar", She sighed before raising her voice to speak, "And Shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, our feet swiftly carry out thy command, and we shall flow forth a river to thee, teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti." "Voice verified, destination classified", the classified was used to prevent people from finding out the names of the black ops members.

She arrived on the black op's floor which was about 10 stories UNDER the building, The Black ops were an Elite Gathering of Battle Mages usually sent on single person missions to preform The U's .. dirty work. She opened the door to the room which was relatively empty except for a bed pushed into the corner of the room. Generally each member of the black op's room opened into their own small training center which the user designed for them self. Iris stripped out of her uniform and changed into what could be most easily described as a Traditional Samurai Outfit, these were her training clothes and casual outfit (as it was her favorite). She walked into the training room which for her looked like a Traditional Japanese Dojo, walking to the wall Iris picked up the wooden sword at rest their and let out a sharp breath as if clensing her self, and then began to practice a swords dance with in her seclusion.
And with her last breath, her last wish, did she set upon them the blazing ball of fire.
I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death, nor known to life, have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet those hands will never hold anything. So as I pray,
Unlimited Blade Works

Iris Lilium
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:21 pm

"Hey man," Ryand begun , the extended monocle like sensor on his eye quickly catching the rush of blood to Lucius' arm,"I think you should see Madam Rahada Powers, if your implants are causing you that much pain, but yeah, Give me a few hours, and with my new G-Stone Tech, you shall be the fastest draw in the west!" He placed Lunar Star on a soft bed, near the rest of the devices. "The Knife is easy enough" Looking over the weapon, he swapped out the old Core Crystal, installing a new recharging combat control system, "The Knife will now be a Prog weapon again, for you, and the Gun will take a bit to flush the OS, so it will be done in a bit of time." Ryand sighed, expanding the monocle, as he started to open the massive gantlets, "Damn, this system is amazing, but in need of a half overhaul, I'll use all my AUX parts already," he muttered, the tech deep into his work. "Lucius," He said, "I will make these devices work to 110% of normal, that I promise you!"

Viletta nodded, as she was embraced, not expecting Boris to be so, forceful with this, of all times now. "Yes... I mean, these new recruits, I've got the oldest, yet most powerful summoner from the last hundred years, here, I've got Lucius, who if he were not one of U's greatest agents would be wanted for multiple acts of enforcer brutality, I'm still not used to being awake again, and my techs, just recruits, but Ryand's just wrote his PHD paper on Device theory!" She hugged Boris close saying, "Base work..."

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilina on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:07 pm

Aranom was standing at Lilina now opened entrance. He had a somewhat serious look on his face, but it was also seemly calm and focused as well. She was still holding the pillow up against her face, and embarrassed at how she'd must looks, quickly turned her head away and shook her head. Realizing this, the man face quickly turned red, and he quickly apologized for interrupting my nap. "No....don't worry about it.." Her mind was still a little foggy from her nap and took her a moment to put her thoughts back into words.

She had meet the summoner many times, both as a student at the school, and as a teacher there of aerial combat. He always carried himself very professionally, and was looked up upon by all the students and the teachers. One time, why attempting to see I she could do any summoning, she when to him and asked him for advice. But even with his help, all she could summon was a cloud of black smoke. She was definitely not a summoner. But even those short times spent with him were very enjoyable, Lilina had always wished to be looked up upon just as he was.

"Anyway, it's nice seeing you again Aranom." Lilina rose from her bed and ran her hand through her hair to straightened it out. "Sorry that I don't look very professional right now." remembering that all the teachers and students were shocked when he suddenly left she said, "Everyone at the school stills misses you. Especially since the new summoning teacher there is..well...pretty bad." She laughed to herself while thinking about that. "He's quite the pervert really, I've heard all kinds of weird stories about how he's used his summons to spy on the girls." Lilina than realized that this story probably wouldn't interest him. "Oh, sorry. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm, I wonder if later on, you would not mind being upgraded to the newest RX-79-2 standard. You would be able to help your mistress, and need less time to repair yourself, what do you say?"
The master mechanic asked Lunar Flower, which was in the process of being analyzed. "I guess I couldn't fool you...you found out right away that I was an advanced AI device huh?" The gems brightened and dimmed when she spoke. "Upgrade huh, I won't do anything weird to me, will it?
There'd been times in the past at the school where the people there would try to install new software or upgrade Lunar Flower. They all ended up in failure and all had to be uninstalled. She was just too complex for them to handle. But this guy here seemed different from the rest. "Sure, I'll let you upgrade me, but I'll have to ask Lilina for permission first, okay?" Her voice sounded just a human and any others

Lilina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazingstar on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:49 pm

The summoner entered the room, gentle and silently closing the portal to the sleeping room. Although it was only a door, closing it gave Aranom a sense of being confined, likely amplified due to Draconis' hatred of closed spaces. Canis, still a dog at heart, padded up to Lilina, smelling her briefly before giving her the greeting form years ago, a single lick on the nose. The gesture looked ackward coming from the canine, appearing as a full grown wolf-hound, but only a foot tall. Draconis stood still, hie unblinknig gaze noting every detail of the room; his Dragon Sight was akin to that of a bird of prey, incredibly sharp and able to divine details no normal human could see.

As his once associate, Lilina was one who possessed a certain...lack of summoning knowledge. As an instructor one must realize that some students simply do not possess the mental aptitude for certain areas of study; summoning was one of the trickiest areas to study and few understood the intense myriad of bonds between a true summoner and his familiars. Those that mastered the art were powerful with limitless abilities, but all Lilina could perform was connecting with a smoke. However, the man knew that the younger woman was strong...very much so.

As he stepped deeper into the room, he paused for a moment next to the dresser across from the bed where the woman now lay slightly more conscious then she had been a few moments ago. Draconis didn't move, staying by the door, as if a silent sentinal for any trouble at all. Canis, deciding it was his right to hop on to the bed, performed a leap that was huge for a foot tall dog, landing on the cot. Aranom laughed to himself...Canis always had possessed a soft spot for Lilina. However, at this moment he could not sense Canis' or Draconis' thoughts or they his. He had, with their permission, broke the link temporarily to have a one on one conversation with Lilina.

The knowledge that he was missed struck a soft spot with Aranom; he had loved the kids, so bright and willing to learn all that he would teach. One who had wanted to learn was Lilina, the now well-accepted Aerial combat instructor at the academy. As for the news of the new instructor....he filed that away in his brain, as he knew Draconis was too, determined to return and teach this man the use of Familiars. Under article 139 of the Magical Rules, "no familiar, or summoned being shall be used to invade the privacy of any unconsenting individual in times of peice. Only during times of conflict, in which the imbiber has written permission or an objective involving such tactics will this be allowed." This included being a peaking tom. Kairen had never liked peaking toms...

"As it is good to see you, Intructor. andthe measure of a person is who they are when no one is looking. Proffesionalism is just a beaurocratic ideal meant to give a false image. Thank you for your news of the academy, I miss those kids. I hope that they understood my leaving...perhaps I shall return some day." The paused, calculating what to say. After this, the summoner laughed, a deep belly laugh that matched the twinkle in his eye. "Amusing...I will be sure to...contact the proctor later, after our missions. Such tales are always amusing." With this, the summoner walked towards the standing Lilina, placing his right hand on her shoulder. "It has been to long Lilina, how have you been? I don't mean your career...I mean the person Lilina, not the instructor and soldier."

Blazingstar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:29 pm

"Good, that'll be good. Who's this 'Madam Rahada Powers', never heard of her. Anyway, I'll let you get on with your work ..." Lucius's voice trailed off, as he grabbed the knife. Exiting the tech's workshop, he headed to the nearest lift, travelling to his room floor. Lucius was hoping to find the Spec Ops' perosnnal training room, there was supposed to be one in each operative's room. Finally arriving at his door, he entered, swiping the magnetic card. Without his headset and gloves, he felt slightly, what, weak ? Going for a bit of training would see if his body was still fine, or getting a bit rusty from age.

Going through the routine secret code thing, secret access, and all the other bullshit, the merc. finally arrived in the training room, the "Infinite Pos. rooms" as some liked to call them. Lucius went into the main "cell", the room changing instantly into a concrete lined duel-arena, lined with fauna and obstacles. He pulled his trenchcoat off, dropped all his other equipment, keeping only his knife.

The setting was appeasing, reminding him of the Luros moon; similar setting, just as much fauna, and a drug lord that he'd downed, sinking the place into squalor, it was one of their only sources of income. The mercenary chuckled at the memory. He started simple training exercises, army style, just to loosen up his muscles, and then went through all the knife and hand-to-hand techniques he knew, as the time passed, and he blasted the last of his lingering migraine away. This was fun he thought, he should do this more often...

Selothi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:32 pm

OOC: I'm setting this, about, say 4 hours later, so you can still back RP, until we all move out. Just a note

Outside of the city, a series of transports rode along the rail line, the newest artifacts from the mining operation on * stood. "Alright, keep it guarded, a tall, sandy haired man said, "This is important for some sort of military op," The soldiers nodded, magical, and conventional weapons at the ready. This was a tightly guarded shipment, and a perfect target for AI hunters.

"Commander Guilty Spark, the U is shipping these goods from the spaceport to the city proper," The digital being said, its speech little more than translated binary code. "Yes... So its called the G-Stone... That would be useful for our Bionet... have the Gears go out and retrieve it for me..."
The second AI faded out, as back at his private datacenter, three men, one female, and a living armor waited for their orders. The woman, by the markings on her jacket was some sort of leader, while the Armor, a dull green being, with a sword on its back, several markings of magical origin over its shoulders, arms, and face, stood by, waiting for the leader to speak. The three men each had on what appeared to be standard U jackets, but hidden beneath the coats was a network of wires, and energy, the infiltrators hunting for a mission.

"My dear Renais... Welcome back to the fold, after being captured by the U..." The woman's jacket, a golden colored three quarters coat seemed to almost float on her, as she mentally avoided going for her device, a small summoning crystal on her right hand's brace. "I've uploaded the mission to your mind already, now go, and take those 4 with you. I want that G-Stone, at all costs!" Renais nodded, leaping away from the meeting room, this time, a converted apartment near the rail line.

"Iron Storm", the armor yelled, the spell disrupting the rail tracks, causing the train to derail, the guards, and Daniel falling to the ground. "Was that needed, Laren..." The armor did not respond, instead casting a disruption spell, the few guards with inactive devices finding them non active. "Weak... Let's go, and get the box..." Daniel got up, as he saw the sight of the wall tearing from an energy beam, the man sending an emergency call, to anyone who could respond..

"What's this?" Specter thought, as the signal came up on her monitor. "Southern Sector, that's where the shipment is... but that can't be heading he... Oh Damn," she said, as the orbital grid brought a picture of the wreck. "Bionet, already?" "Viletta," she began, "I'm ordering us to scrub training, this is a real problem. Bionet's derailed a train, order the team to move out."

Viletta pushed Boris away, as her armband rung, the signal clear. "We have to mobilize, Now!" She grabbed his hand, the Major getting ready to move out. "Come on, we have to go!"

Ryand was in the middle of final adjustments, the gun already finished, and the Gantlets almost complete, when the signal came out. "Damn," he said, "I'll bring these with me, to the launch area, hopefully everyone else gets the mobilize signal!"

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:25 pm

Lucius had just finished a complicated series of thrusts, punches and rolls when his wrist-monitor flashed up, stating to all join up to the launch area. A few seconds later, he got a message from Ryand-Smith telling him that he would bring the equipment to the launch area with him. That was one worry less for Nielfax. The man quickly sheathed his knife, grabbing and slipping on his black overcoat as he rushed to the secret entrance and exit, the "cell" behind him reverting back to its former self.

He reached the lift, heading up to the launch pad, bursting out of it as quick as he could as soon as the doors opened. He rushed through the concrete complex, the sound of their transport being heard above him, his quick steps echoing through the grey corridor. Lucius finally burst out of the complex, onto the launch pad, visibly first, and waited for all the other operatives to arrive, and to be briefed on the situation.

Selothi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iris Lilium on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:51 pm

Iris had continued training in that room of hers that was separated from the world in most ways. Just as she put the katana back on the wall to rest a bit her device she had laid on a rack on the wall spoke to her. "Message Received From HQ. Giving short version 'Mobilization Orders, Move out at once.' That is all, master" She smiled as She reached out taking Sakuya in her right hand "No time to change I suppose.." she ran to the very top left corner of the room and stepped on a button along the way opening along hall way up and out of the room into well the world. She ran up it "Sakuya" "Yes Master, Sonic Move!" her speed dramaticly rose as after images of her body was left in her wake, quickly speeding to the HQ. Then she used the black op's entrance to quickly get to the launch pad she was called too

She saw Villetta as she arrived and called out to the woman "Whats the situation." she was still in her Blue gi and Black Hakama looking very much like a samurai would.

Iris Lilium
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilina on Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:10 pm

Lilina thought that this could be a good chance to talk and perhaps fill herself with more confidence. It's too bad that she couldn't have meet up with him before she took her nap, otherwise she would have had more time to chat before the training...although it seemed that training would be skipped for now. A monitor in the room lit up, and the word "Urgent message" came up. "All new members of the Special Ops please report to the command room imminently, I repeat..." The message went on for a couple of times before becoming silent with only the words lit up. This is when LIlina's felt she had cold feet. ~This is for reals, isn't it?~ Aranom noticed the expression on her face and gave her some words of encouragement, though he looked slightly disappointed that he wouldn't be able to chat with Lilina right now. "We should hurry up now, Lilina" He spoke in a very familiar tone with her. She a little shaky, she responded. "Okay...just give me a second okay, to straighten myself up a bit." "Alright" The summoner left the room, his two familiars waiting for him out side.

Lilina held out her hands and called out to Lunar Flower., which soon materialized in her hands, already transformed into her staff-combat form. "Are you ready for this Lily?" "Yeah" With a flash of light, Lilina clothes changed from casual military attire into her full combat aerial mode, even thought the clothes were a bit flashy and someone cutesy, with her hair pulled back into two ponytails held in place by ribbons. She would have to blame some of her students for convincing that it was necessary to transform clothes and hairstyle before heading into combat. Though she kind of like it. She quickly headed out to the command room. Villetta was standing in the center, and most of the other members were present. Lilina decided to wait and see if anyone would ask what was going on, she didn't want to draw to much attention to herself.

Lilina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sashbandit on Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Maximus looked at the beeping device looking somewhat unconcerned. "Hmm whats this? An emergency situation? With all these strong people here it is very unlikely they will even need me here, but I am a bit interested in what exactly is going on." Deciding it was in his best interest to arrive at the designated area in the shortest amount of time. He quickly dressed himself and headed out. The HQ seemed to be a buzz with activity and everyone had concerned looks on their faces. "Seems like this may be pretty big." Letting his magic flow into his glove he decided to cast a spell so he could move a bit faster. With a few turns he arrived and found out a few other operatives were already there.

sashbandit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazingstar on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:29 pm

ARanom, realizing that a mission was immenint headed to the landing zone, Canis and Draconis were ready as well. The summoner's cloak billowed out behind him as he exited the HQ and came out onto the landing dock. He had no clue as to what this mission was about, but no urgent alert could ever lead to another good; this was one of those peices of information you learned from years of service. Iris and a few others were already there, making him feel like the slow poke of the group but this soon changed as he focused on the summon link.

Summoner magic was one of the most diverse and most rare forms of magic available to magi; however, only a few could be called "summoner". He was one of those few, and he, like any good summoner, prepared long in advance for any situation. Aranom focused his mind, strengthening the mental network upon which he, Canis, and Draconis communicated, strengthening both beings. He stopped in the center of the pad, not speaking but trusting in that whatever was about to happen, they would be told. Canis was now in his waist high form, with Draconis still a human. Neither liked this situation at all.

Blazingstar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kingmonkey+1 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:39 pm

((Hmmm... permission to jump ahead a little bit?))

kingmonkey+1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:18 pm

(Granted. I was suffering a bit of Writers Block, so your post should be able to give me the BUILD UP I need)

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!