Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Magyks

Magyks

a part of “Magyks”, a fictional universe by wolfstar918.

Being different has never been acceptable. It has never been welcomed. Now, those who are considered different are quickly hidden away. Locked away inside Complexes to keep the normal people safe. Safe from the different.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Magyks”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Magyks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:33 pm

But humans feared those with magyk. Called the monsters, and locked them away. Developed technology to combat magic, and used their powers against them.

Humans knew though, that magyk could not be contained. Because one day, everything would have to change. One way or another, the end of this era of fear is coming, be it in the freedom of the people, or the eradication of a race.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Magyks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Satisdation on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:02 pm

Hey I adore the concept behind this RP and I would love to be a part of it. Would you mind to terribly much if I reserve a Mynd?

Almost forgot my manners, I'm Satisdation nice to meet you :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Satisdation
Member for 9 years
Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:15 pm

^^ Nice to meet you :3
And not at all, it's been reserved

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Can I reserve a character of Mynd and Vitality?

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:32 pm

Depends, if they're two separate characters, of course.
If its one character with both aptitudes, then no.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:23 pm

They were two separate characters.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Fantastic then :3 all is reserved.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:57 am

This roleplay really caught my eye and I'm trying to decide which branch of magic I'd like my character to control. One question, with Fyre being about electricity, flames, etc. and Ayre having something to do with Weather, which would have to do with light/sunlight?
Live With Your Scars

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:09 pm

I didn't think about that ^^. Well, I actually think that would be Vitality. Because light and especially sunlight is the source of all energy for life.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:03 pm

That makes more sense, actually. Cool :) Could I claim a Vitality space? And long does a reservation last? (Sorry for all the questions... X3)

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Definitely. And I'm giving two days to submit a WIP.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Awesome, thanks! I'm pretty much already finished. Just have to add a few more details and find enough, correctly sized gifs/images. Then go through it with a fine-toothed comb and submit it. :)

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:47 am

I finished my character! :) If you find anything you'd like me to edit, feel free. I'm open to the help.

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Your character has been approved. Now, I think you can all go ahead and start posting once approved, or at least get an introductory post in.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Awesome, thanks! I'll do that after lunch.

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Did it! Excited for this to really get started! :)

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubberducky1 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:12 am

Hey this sounds amazing im rubberducky1, I'd love to reserve a spot for ayre.

rubberducky1
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:37 am

Sounds great! Done c:

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubberducky1 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:13 pm

Ok I think im done I sent it but im sure I meseed up on the character sheet is that ok?

rubberducky1
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:19 pm

You didn't use the character sheet at all.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!