Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maidens of the dark (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Maidens of the dark (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:47 pm

baah boredom, and no one posts often enough. Sacrifice your real lives and RP non stop like me! (or get a self home school deal or work at home job like me lol)

And ya'll might wanna hurry, every day blade makes a single post it seems, and if he managed to tell Vyre Anya's significance (and she doesn't wake up) we'll have an completed story of the Royals death ('less dragon shows back up again). Then we'llhave to make number 2! Rise of the Radek lol

yeah i'm just ranting cuz im bored beyond bored and sitting in a very uncomfortable position while typing and i just ate this giant burrito and my breath smells like something else entirely and i'm just wondering what else it could be. yup....so uh yeah.
Some things are far worse then those that go bump in the night.
The things that don't.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Indomitus
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Lol im working on a post now I just had to figure out all these OOC notes and posts in the IC
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:43 pm

Ok Hello everyone Im just making the regular update about what has happened so far.

After Anya passed out Indomitus Aka Vyre kidnapped me and took me to his home which when i woke up i trashed. Meanwhile the prince stole Vyres Limo and is on his way to the mansion(Vyres home) Nick(the "dark" leader) showed up and is now in a room with Anya and Vyre locked in a room waiting for the prince and his knight to show up.

I cannot believe it took me THAT long to type something THAT short! Ugh anyways sorry for the wait

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:51 pm

we're not really waiting for them to show up (we're prepared though) we're waiting for you to post something ICly <.< >.> okay and the rest of the people. bwahaaahahahah

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:15 pm

GaH SO much work so little time. Everyone i gotta go but ill post in the morning um move on without me if you need to since idk if ill be bale to log back on tonight Bye!

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:51 am

Is it too late for me to join? =D?

I'll start working on a profile now if you think it's okay that I hop in. I still have to read all 6 pages of the IC thread, so it may take a couple of days. x_x

I don't mind reading all of them because I want to know what is going on, but if someone wants to throw a synopsis at me, that's fine, too. =D
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:04 am

melfina!!!! Number one DUDE THAT JERK IS SO LUCKY THE BABY IS ALRIGHT! number 2 OF COURSE you can join!!! XD Anyways i can fill you in since not much has really happened I have to post an update soon anyways.....

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:21 am

OOC: Alright everyone here is a list of current events to there is no confusion as to whats going on. I will update this list as usual when we either A get a new member or B move without someone or someone gets confused.

Current Members in Alphabetical order

Anya(Crystal blood holder) Me
Prince Keith(Leader of the vampire Royals) DMInfernoGR
Jack(Soul he works for Keith) Vulcan
Marcus(Were working on that XD) Dragon_Rider
Nick(Leader of the darks) Blade_Dancer
Nikko(Soul same as Jack) Aliceinwonderland
Vyre/Sicily(Darks)Indomitus

Summary: It Started out with Anya running from Darks her parents were just killed and she fell into the woods after she slayed one of the darks. Once there Nikko, Vyre and Prince Keith arrived to help battle, one dark escaped and reported back to Nick that his attempted assassination failed, Nick then turned and killed the Dark for failing to do his job before he went on a blood rampage. While he was doing this Nikko and the others who had showed up were all debating what to do with Anya who in turn got angry and left.

Nick caught wind of this and met up with her, in a attempt to make her come with him Nick pretended to know about her parents and almost managed to get her to leave with him except Vyre who has left a short while before Anya caught up with them, and intervened. Anya became angry again and fled the scene, Nikko caught up and they had yet ANOTHER showdown at her house she fainted and Vyre kidnapped her and took her to his mansion.

Which she in turn trashed in one of her panic attacks. While Vyre was trying to calm her down his goddaughter Sicily had been knocked out by Prince Keith who had taken Vyres abandoned Limo in order to persue him along with Nikko who "rescued" Scily in order to get inside the Vampire mansion(Vyres home) They are now in the library talking as he tries to find out where Anya is. Kieth challenged Vyre to a battle using his telekinesis Nick Vyre and Anya are all locked in a room

I think that covers everything.....

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:47 am

Ok I dont want this to die so since Ino isnt logging on for whatever reason Blade or myself shall post everyone just write them out until they get back ill talk to them then.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:16 pm

back, my modem broke entirely and it's taken me awhile to get a new one (cost a hundred dollars...suckage)

did you all kill me off while i was away?

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulcan on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:01 pm

I'm very sorry ya'll that I haven't posted but I didn't have ANY power for the last 4 days. I just got power back at 9:30 pm and spent an hour and a half watching Resivour Dogs... I must sleep but I will get caught up tomarrow. Again very sorry.

Vulcan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!