Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maidens of the dark (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Maidens of the dark (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Hidden by the shadows of the night, searching for the one who possesses the Crystal Blood, vampires are trying to save the Royal Family, the leaders of the vampires. They rose to power in the late 1800s, still ruling with an iron fist hundreds of years later. Yet a tragic disease has spread throughout the Royals, sending their numbers on a constant downward spiral. Those closest to the family have set out to find the one who has the Crystal Blood, this special blood contains the cure to the disease ravaging the Royals. The holder of this blood is said to be a normal human. Disarray broke out when vampires who once dedicated themselves to finding the cure started killing innocent humans for no logical reason. On top of finding a cure before the Royal family is wiped out, they now must hunt and kill the vampires who have abandoned their purpose to go on a killing frenzy.

Co owned By Beyond birthdays!

Servs: Vampires who ave served the Royal family since they rose to power. They are immune to the disease. Some of them stayed behind to protect the Royals while the others set out to find the Crystal Blood holder. They are unaffected by sunlight and are specialize in magic.

Souls: Vampires who often accompany the serves, killing any Darks that appear while in search for the cure. They act as assassins and bodyguards for the Royals.
Darks: Vampires who fled their places beside Royals to kill the innocent. They are unaffected by sunlight as well and specialize in stealth, speed, and endurance.

Royals: The great family who continues to rule over the vampires. They have been cursed by the disease and stay at there hidden palace wile they wait for the Crystal Blood to fall into their possession. The Sun inflicts mild damage to their skin when they are exposed to the life for an extended period of time. They specialize in mind reading.

Darks: Evil vampires bent on destroying the Royal family and taking rule over the others of their kind. They hunt Humans when they are not trying to kill the serves and Souls guarding the Royals. They specialize in dark magic.

Humans: Mostly prey to the Darks. Few have found out about the vampires and the ones that have stay in the palace wit the Royals or train with the serves.

Crystal Blood holder: The human who holds the cure. This person's identity is still a mystery as are the holder's abilities.

No god modding
No one liners!
No leaving without informing me
No suddenly become related or making drastic changes to plot please thats very rude
Post should be at least one paragraph(If you can)
No killing without permission
Keep romance according to the rules
HAVE FUN!
Last edited by Kohanna on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Maidens of the dark (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:13 pm

Here is the Character Skeleton for people to fill out.

Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Vampire Type(put human if thats what you are):
Brief Bio:
Weapons:
Extras:
-------
Character Sheet
Name: Galaxie Mars
Appearance: Image
Vampire Type(put human if thats what you are): Serv
Brief Bio: Galaxie's parents were advisors for the Royal family since the beginning of their rein. She spent most of her youth training to become as strong as the Servs and Souls she was taught by. After some time she was able to hold her own against them in practice, learning all she could from them she started going on missions with others she trained with to kill the Darks that tried to harm the Royals. After the family came down with the mysterious disease she set out to find the Crystal Blood holder, in hopes of bringing it back to the Royals before it was too late. Years have passed since then, se took a sort break and began teaching younger vampires magic and fighting skills. After several years of that she stopped, preparing to set back out in hopes of finding the cure.
Weapons: Her nails when they extend for battle, a sword engraved with a blue rose on the blade, and her control over water and ice.
Extras: N/A
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DMInfernoGR on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Name: Keith
Vampire Type: Royal
Brief Bio: He is the son, also known as the last "heritage", of the family. Although he is still young looking he is over 799 and will be 800 in a few days when a great celebration will take place. Gentle and loyal as he was taought by the nobles of the palace, Keith posseses the amulet given to him by someone he has forgotten. Not many things could be told about him except for his habit of acting like a knight in front of females. He also carries a rapier made of the best blacksmiths that can be found around the world which is told to possess some kind of magic powers.
Weapons: Rapier
Extras: Wears the amulet on his neck, usually carries his hat in his hands rather than wearing it.
Last edited by DMInfernoGR on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DMInfernoGR
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:03 pm

I'm assuming this is the present?
Name: Nikko
Age: Frozen at the age of 23 but has been around since the mid-1800's
Appearance: Tall, an athletic build like an olympian runner. His skin color closely resembles that of a dark hispanic accompanied by a strong jawline, full black gotee and a ball head. Clothes are basic yet conservative; plain white t-shirt and jeans with a black leather belt.
Vampire Type: Soul
Brief Bio: Nikko had changed his name in the last century but was actually born and raised in Southern America. As history goes, war was all over the Americas and he grew tired of the role that corrupt Latin Vampires began to play. He soon fled his country for a more European scene. Luckily then, his skin was much fairer and he was accepted into the society. Most had believed he was a Spaniard. He had never been confused about his identity. Always knew what he was but found a much more fulfilling identity when he came across the opportunity to serve the Royality of his kind. Soon, he was enlisted to serve and protect. His strongest gift was cunning skill of combat.
Weapons: He keeps two daggers tied around his lower legs, tucked into his boots. He also carries another, slightly larger then the other two, dagger strapped to his back underneath his clothing.
Extras: Nothing extra that I won't flesh out in my first post.
(21:15:34) Twilight_Maiya: Alice: I wanna be ya bottom chick o_o demote Saken

AliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Both are approved!

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:24 pm

OOC:Well i guess I should post my profile

Name: Anya

Age: 17/ um??? Danf i fill that half in in a minute i may come back and edit my profile some XD

Appearance:Image

Position: Human Blood crystal holder.

Bio: Anya's parents were servants to the Vampire royals in the past and as payment for their loyalty they granted her family the ability to have blood similar to that of a vampire causing her slow aging process, unbeknown to her the crystal blood runs in her veins. Her parents were just killed by darks and shes on the run Anya holds no trust for vampires other then the royals her parents served.

Extra: She has a necklace that has what looks like a crystal teardrop at the end of it it glows when she angry scared or in danger allowing her to use her crystal blood to manipulate light in order to protect herself

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonRider on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Marcus Borealis.
Age:(dunno how you do real and physical age for a human...XD) he's 17, despite his looks

Appearance:

Vampire Type: Human, crystal blood host

Brief Bio: Marcus is rather a normal boy of seventeen except the fact, that his grandpa, served the royal household of vampires, but Marcus doesn't know of this, he has only ever heard of vampires in the stories his grandpa told him. and he told a lot. while others his age would be playing video games, or trying to get a girl to go out with them. Marcus would rather read, or create something. he grew up in the city, in an apartment, with his grandpa but eventually his grandpa died, and Marcus, now works the odd jobs, supporting himself, himself, and still lives in the apartment. he doesn't have a lot of friends, mainly because so many people view his love of reading and creating stuff, instead of playing video games or talking about girls, boring.

Weapons: a small nine mm. BB gun, and a 4 in. knife, stuck in his hiking boots.

Extras: he wears a silver cross, given to him by his Grandfather. (coincidence? vamps hate silver, it hurts them, grandpa who knows of vamps give grandson silver XD)

and um....my char pic....ignore the umbrella XD
Wanna see my dragon? clicky there --> Dragon
<><><><><><><><><><> ahh, brilliant. Lost in a book. Or rather, the places a book can take you. It doesn't matter if it's fiction, non-fiction, history, philosophy, science or religion. Mere words on a page, written with great care and much thought have the marvelous ability to impart ideas, ideals, information and emotions that can expand your mind and broaden your horizons in a way that no other medium can match.
I read, therefore I am.

DragonRider
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Everything is looking really good, I assume we'll start the IC tomorrow?

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Afterlife on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:57 pm

Reserving a spot...I'm too lazy to post a profile right now.
Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget

Attention attention! I have very limited time to post due to being a freshman in college, I will post whenever I get the chance to!

Afterlife
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 pm

*gasp* Afterlife! ^_^ Take your time!

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Afterlife on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Lol decided to post it anyway

Name: Andrew Valintine
Appearance: Andrew stands at 6'2'' , he has a healthy build, emerald eyes with thick black eyelashes. The rims of his eyes always appear red. He wears a red t-shirt with black skinny jeans, underneath a long black leather coat. His katanas always rest on a spiked belt around his waist.
Vampire Type: Soul
Brief Bio: Andrew was one of the vampires who trained with Galaxie. When she went out on missions he accompanied her, acting as her guard. After she went back to train others he stayed active in missions. After a few years he went back to the palace to wait for more Servs to set out for the cure. Joining up with Galaxie when she decided to set back out.
Weapons: Dual katanas, one with a black blade and the other has a red blade
Extras:

Afterlife
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:25 am

Both approved and yes Beyond i shall post the IC today lets try not to let this baby die alright peeps? Beyond if you remember the first do you mind doubling as a bad guy? Ill do the same and post the profiles if you need me to think of something until we get someone who wants to be evil

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:37 am

Looks like you need an evil char too..or at least semi-evil XD

Name: Nick Scryer
Vampire Type: Dark
Brief Bio: The first to leave the royal services. Nick was among the strongest warriors known in the vampire world and was also treated and respected that way but his goals changed with time and soon he found himself longing to destroy the royality and everything it represents. Killing humans for mear pleasure and amusement he has became among the most feared and most vicious vampires known to the world. His powers are horrific and yet magnificent at the same time but his ways of using them is what really strikes fear into the hearts of his enemies. Nick became from caring and joyful to cold and calculative.
Weapons: Katana
Extras: Posseses yet unknown dark powers.
Last edited by Blade_Dancer on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I but a simple person have only my dreams, and I´ve stretched those dreams under your feet. Walk carefully because you´re walking on my dreams"

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:40 am

XD irony! Alright we've got one bad guy approved blade!*Huggles Blade*

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 am

;) you know you can always count on me ....the bio and the extras will be done soon enough...hopefully XD

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:54 pm

For those who don't already know, the IC is up.

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gravity on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:46 pm

Name: Exodus
Vampire Type(put human if thats what you are): Dark
Brief Bio: You'll learn as the story goes on
Weapons: Poison Vines, Sycthe, Dark Magic
Extras: N/A
Finger on my trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,
Finger on my trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget

Gravity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Approved Grav.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:47 pm

I am going to need DMInfernoGR aproval in addition to one of the two gms

Name: Bartholomew Rogers
Vampire Type: human
Brief Bio: As a teenager Bartholomew's great great grandmother Mellissa fell into a river but was saved from drowning by Keith and his chivalrous ways. Out of gratitude she made a vow that she would repay the dept. This was never done and tradition was formed; every generation one of Mellissa’s decedents would be chosen to be serve under Keith until one of them has saved his life. Bartholomew was the lucky receipt of this honor at the age of ten. Although his loyalty to the royal family has so far seemed absolute, The man has given little or no react to the out break and has continued his duties.His greatest concern at the moment seems to me his master's oct-cential of which he is in charge of planning .
Weapons: A bladed boomerang that has been passed down thought the Roger's family. A fire rune was crafted into it by a serv. Bartholomew mind could be considered his greatest weapon.
Extras: Rumors have been spread around the castle that he once asked a Serv to turn him into one of them
Last edited by albel cigaro on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DO NOT WANT ...my post to be rated.

If you feel like critiquing any post that I make please do it though PM as I find it much more informative than a simple number

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:57 pm

OOC: Alright approved awesome profile

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!