Making Waves

Making Waves

a part of “Making Waves”, a fictional universe by Electric Pool.

When trouble arises, pirates old and new must band together to do what they have to do.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Making Waves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Making Waves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:33 pm

I feel on the work thing. I've been working shift-and-a-halfs this week and next. Don't overwork yourself, okay Voth?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Electric Pool
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Actually things just got back to their normal, so I'll have the 3 days off again, and it's not that I overwork, I just don't sleep.

Working on a post tonight, got some brews, some tunes, couple cigs, and a couples hours, and I should have it hammered out.

How's everyone doing?
Actually like you guys enough to ask XD

Just reread everything, mind if I fudge it so Ren and Karena come and find Thuron and Donovan and have them all go to the mess?
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:43 pm

I've got no problems if Vince doesn't. Ren is going to eat come hell or high water either way.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 4 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:56 pm

it would be a good way to cut to the chase a bit XD

I was also planning on having some dialogue with Carrington and Ren again if you wanted to work on something after this post.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:14 am

Fine by me, Vothy

Bravo_Zver
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:20 pm

i'm fine with it. the coming to Ren and Karena

VincentRayne
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:35 pm

Sweet, with your guys' blessings, I'll get to it.
Just gotta get rid of this writer's obstruction!

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:53 am

Anyone else jumping on the Poke-bandwagon that is pokemon Go?

Bravo_Zver
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:32 pm

I'm sorry I'm being a prissy bitch and not posting due to a variety of reasons, mostly work and feeling like shit.
It's happening tonight though and seriously, really fucking sorry you guys.

I have Bravo, just started today.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:35 am

thought i'd put this up before i went to bed in my own bed finally. basically, the car I was using got repo'd since the last post was put up because my friend was skipping out on payments. so i've been stranded for the past couple of days and I just now got back home about an hour ago. i'm on pretty much no sleep so i'm gonna catch up on that. so that's the reason I haven't posted yet otherwise i would have had something the same night Valaun's post was put up. but i wanted to let you guys know what's up with the delay. hopefully will have something within the next 24 to 48 hours. i'll keep you posted.

just realized my 150 dollar headset was in the car that i use to listen to music while i do pretty much anything creative.

VincentRayne
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:40 pm

Repo men are scum.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:54 pm

actually it seems like we are gonna be having our characters converse a lot so maybe a collab is in order? just throwing this out as an idea. my schedule is very open now :P

VincentRayne
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:58 pm

I'm free as well.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Same here if one of you wants to open one up.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:18 pm

now we just need Valaun too

VincentRayne
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:45 pm

ValaunDae'Voth wrote:Same here if one of you wants to open one up.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:13 pm

i didnt refresh to see that :P so the only question left is "titan pad or google docs?

VincentRayne
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:20 pm

Dealer's choice. I can work with either.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:40 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nuQ ... sp=sharing

here you go. let me know if you have access to editing or not. you should but i haven't done this in a good lil bit

VincentRayne
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Hahaha that's awesome.

How's it going guys?

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!