Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Males vs. Females

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Males vs. Females

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harper on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:04 am

Alright, so this was a game played on another forum I was on and I thought I'd like to start it up here. The rules are quite simple. The males are trying to get to 1000 points while the females are trying to reach -1000 points. The counter starts at 0 and if you are a male you add a point to the counter and if you are a female you subtract one from the counter. You are able to post back and forth between someone but you cannot double post. I

Here's an example

Female 1: -1
Male 1: 0
Male 2: 1
Male 1: 2
Male 3: 3
Female 2: 2
Etc.

Alright, let's get started!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harper
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Males vs. Females

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:02 am

Why do I have the feeling that the females are going to win?
Is now King of Biscayne on RPNation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TCoS
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:07 am

@TCos I think it should have been 0 ;)

so, -1

fallacywonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:26 am

-2. We females are always so negative.
I can keep myself sane because I’ve got my candy gun!

cucumbersome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:07 pm

And we're gonna win this. probably

fallacywonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Help me, my male compatriots!

TCoS
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Hehehe you're all alone now

fallacywonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:07 pm

I will never surrender to the estrogen horde!

TCoS
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:20 am

Awww, sure, sure. Whatever you say ;)

fallacywonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harper on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:02 am

TCoS, you better get some help!

Harper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:55 am

And you better do it quick!

fallacywonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:44 am

Did anyone ask for my help?

cucumbersome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:47 am

hmm, i have a feeling we might win.

fallacywonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:55 am

This ain't fair!

TCoS
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:28 pm

All is fair in love and war?

fallacywonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:52 pm

I will fight on the beaches! I will fight on the landing grounds! I will fight in the- oh, you know the rest.

TCoS
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:26 am

See how much good it'll do ya :D still losing.

fallacywonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:33 am

Negeightivity!

cucumbersome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:23 am

wubwuwbwubwub

fallacywonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:51 am

Even if RPers online have referred to me as 'he' more often than I'd wish to admit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!