Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

MANiKiN: the new world

MANiKiN: the new world

a part of “MANiKiN: the new world”, a fictional universe by parallelzero.

A virus has spread across the planet, turning humans into Dolls - doll-like monsters with a hunger for flesh. Dystopia is humanity's last safe haven, but forces intent on finishing them loom nearby.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “MANiKiN: the new world”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] MANiKiN: the new world

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fOrEvErNeVeR on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:21 pm

I just now submitted mine for HEART
Anyone interested in making a VOCALOID rp for either of these
Monochrome Dream Eater|Kokoro Kiseki|Romeo to Cinderella|SPICE!|Ah! It's a Wonderful Cat's Life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fOrEvErNeVeR
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceMoon96 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:51 pm

May I reserve Wind? I'm posting tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceMoon96
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm glad you like my character. It took me forever to type her History (1 & half hours). If you need characters to be filled, contact Winds of Fate, she's a very good roleplay, and will play any kind of role.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:49 am

Actually, mgoodwin2 can have Earth. I'll have Diamond instead~
I've always wanted to try a psychotic sadist. XD

I'll have it done by the end of today~
Last edited by Lukipyon on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 am

Hiya ^^ It looks interesting. Is the King already taken?
I love you, Maria..
Azian, I feel for you.

Arthurna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Okeh dokeh, sent in Diamond. It's quite rough but all I need to do is a quick proof-reading and to add this two month thing onto the history.
I'll do it tomorrow morning. =w=

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I've edited my profile for water adding more history and changing a bit please look at it thankyuu ^^
Last edited by MuteEcho on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...If I keep living like the world is over, then will it surprise me when it does end?

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fOrEvErNeVeR on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 pm

and i will be editing my HEARTs profile wanna make sure i carefully read and fully understand the story

fOrEvErNeVeR
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 pm

I think the bishop will be having a slow (very slow) building, secret relationship, with either the knight or the heart.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:00 pm

May I reserve The Rook? It shouldn't take me long to make the profile since I have the idea; just need to actually write it and find a good image.

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fOrEvErNeVeR on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 pm

finished re-editing

fOrEvErNeVeR
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Ok, took a little bit longer than I expected, but The Rook is up. I don't think I'll be editing anything more, so yeah... hope it's good enough.

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Finished adding onto the history. :>

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parallelzero on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Sorry, I've been a little busy with work. I'm hoping to start the ball rolling by the end of the weekend at latest. Still deciding on some applications too. XD

parallelzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceMoon96 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Sorry My 'Wind' Application has been put on hold, is it still open? Even so,I'm working on it anyways. It was deleted and now I have to re-do it.

IceMoon96
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parallelzero on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Sorry, delays suck. XD Yeah, Wind is still available.

parallelzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parallelzero on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:26 am

I'm dwelling on how to start the RP. Would you all rather start in the midst of action or with some get-to-know-the-characters time?

parallelzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:53 am

Your choice but mainly depends on how you'd like the character to be portrayed.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 am

Either way should work. Maybe having the characters meet should come first; you can always try to get a bit of both and start out with a meeting or something taking place right before/after a battle.

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:05 pm

I was kinda under the impression that we already knew each other...? o.o Was that wrong? Maybe like kinda in the middle-beginning of the action, where we kinda know each other, but not really all that well.

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!