Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked

Marked

a part of “Marked”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

(werewolf but original) Do you live in the pack house...has your mate told you who she is yet...if ever the rogues come...will you know who she is before then...or will her silence risk destorying everything...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Marked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:28 am

ARGH IT POSTED TWICE...but I may as well add when I found out about the mural I got angry enough to invoke the courage to pierce my nose 8U

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:39 am

Hey guys, I'm back for good!
I posted something but it came out as blank :o so i'll re post when i get home from uni or during a break between classes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WheresWally
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:39 am

Wahoops! I'll correct my post.

And that majorly sucks. :( It only takes one idiot to spoil anything.

And Wally!! Awesome, looks like we have a full house again. :]

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:47 am

Nice to have you back Wally.

And that sucks Fly :( My mom is an artist and I know if anyone did that to her, she'd have a break down and cry.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 am

..i'd find out where they live...and tattoo my graffiti all over their face...just saying :P

BUT OH MY GOD! WHAT AN AWFUL NIGHT LASST NIGHT!! I dont know why i bother with parties at all. Bunch of loser wrecked my night because they couldnt handle there drink and this girlfriend was angry with that girlfriend over whose boyfriend pinched that girls bum and whose boyfriend tried to kiss that girl and UGH!
The moral of that night was: thank fuck for mummy shore and my best friend!! :3

Good to have you back wally now i have all my RP babies back with me :3 personally i think GM as well as meaning game master also means- game mother...i AM YOUR MOTHER >:3 buahahahahaaaaaa!

and im finished.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:31 am

Hey mother, any chance I can tap you for some pocket money?

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:37 am

You cant 'tap' me for anything son. :P

Okay after wally gets her piece in about Lux waking up and everyone gets patched up wrap up the evening- you can leave it on people just getting patched up.
We'll then jump to Garretts funneral. (trust me) Just shortly while i figure something out :3

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:38 am

So if we're assuming the memorial for Garrett is a quickly organised, low-key thing the following day, that puts us 4 days from the full moon? Times a-wastin' ladies...

EDIT: As farfetched as it may seem that four or five females would unveil their true mate within a few days of each other (and as much of an administrative nightmare that would be for Cid...there must be forms to fill out or something, haha...), we'll put that down either to their wolves reacting to the extreme circumstances, or else simply to willing suspension of disbelief. :)

And there seems to have been some confusion about the time of day the fight with Danti took place. I'm putting it about 1-2am in the morning, so once people were patched up I guess most folk went to bed for a few more hours.

And Kiara's gonna need to bunk up with someone, coz her room is now an oversized window-box. :]

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Lol ya she is unless she falls asleep in the kitchen XP

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:49 am

Hey guys, I probably won't be able to post until Friday night. I am visiting my great grandma and she gets upset if I 'ignore' her by going on the computer for ten minutes (even if she's on her own computer, ignoring me!). Lord forbid I try to do homework in her presence. Anyways, the hour I get a day while she naps will probably be spent checking email and reading RPs so I don't fall behind, but I doubt I'll be able to write anything worth reading. I'll do my best, to be sure, but no promises.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:30 am

Alrighty chaps, I'm thinking I'll give it until Friday when Silver's back, then I'll put in my post for the next morning. I'm thinking Garett's memorial will be about noon-time, after which some NPC males will take the body away for burial, and the plot will continue. So maybe the next post for each of you is your character on waking or a while after waking, reflecting on the night's events and getting ready for the memorial/funeral thing...don't know if werewolves observse a dress code for that sort of thing, but I'm imagining the format of funeral service will have a sort of Native American/animistic lilt to it? I dunno. :]

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:10 am

'K so I decided to kick it in AFTER the memorial, hope that's not a problem. It's a fresh start so let's all get interacting with each other, m'kay? :) Except Kiara of course...Cid wants to talk to you, hehe.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Should I be scared? LOL :D

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:46 am

Think the question is, should CID be scared! He's about to find out that one of the kids under his care is destined to be mated to as rogue!! ;D

Which reminds me of something else I wanted to ask you Bea. (And I'll ask it here because it might be useful to everyone else.) During the night Danti seemed to be driven quite instinctually to know that Kiara was for him. Now from the synopsis, I got the impression that it was the females who got the preternatural heads-up about pairings, and that it was the guys who were left guessing apart the odd cryptic teaser from their wolves. Should us guys be exhibiting more of an awareness of who our mate it going to be? After all I think most of us players have probably figured out who it's meant to be for each of us. ;) Or not...?

Also, obviously the players of the females all know who their mate is meant to be, but in the RP itself am I right in thinking that the only female who has a full awareness of who her mate is meant to be, is Lux? Even though she's rebelling against the whole concept of pairing, haha....

And lastly since I'm waffling away, I had a friend who was interested in the story of this RP, so I extracted a few exerpts to give them a feel for it. The bits I picked were the opening posts for character development, the incident with Jeff, Adrian and Emmy in the shower for humour, and of course the epic fight with Danti for drama. Any other highlights you reckon I should have picked?

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 am

Okay - answer to first question- It does say that its the female that acknowledges her mate but it also says after a certain amount of time males will start to feel a natural pull towards theres mates and even though guys are oblivious and dense it wont take long for them to figure its because the girl is there mate.
It was alittle easier for Danti considering he shouldn't feel any kind of pull towards any of the women in the pack- he doesnt care about anyone but himself because duh he's a rogue. He first bumped into Kiara in the woods once when she was walking with Lux. Over time a natural pull developed within him. Not to mention judging by his history Danti was always eager to find his mate so infact that he thought a random female was his other half so it wouldnt take much to get him believing Kiara was his mate to be.

Lux..Mina (i think) are the two with pretty much full awareness.

So guys should after a while feel a natural pull towards theirs mates ie. They always seem to linger close to them without realising- its almost like they're following them around without even realising it! Also tends to give the alphas a pretty good idea of whats happening when that starts to happen.
example- girl is sitting in the living room- guy comes in a sits down- girl gets up to clean in the kitchen- guys sits for a moment in the living room feels discontent and naturally moves into the kitchen- guy will linger in the kitchen for as long as she's there he'll even linger round it finding things to do because he thinks he wants to be in the kitchen- no he just wants to be near the girl in the kitchen!

Lastly- i think you picked out some pretty good extracts- cant think of anything else for the moment- you might want to pick out an extract after we've played out my idea :P Curious as to what you mean by your friend being interested in the RP story?

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 pm

AHHHH AKANTHAAAAAAAA.... :( i kinda had a plot idea going on for after the funneral. I guess...could fit the hot springs in with the plot idea...i need to pm you anyway.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 pm

I IS SO SORRY >.< I got excited. Lol. I'm a otaku...Hot springs are a must for every good anime so then I thought. Well you kinda know what I thought but we don't have to do that! Pm me with your ideas and maybe we can wrap up something nicer than hot springs. Heh! But I'm always up for new things or a change of plans. Sooo yup! ^-^
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:18 pm

So... Danti just thinks hes Kiaras mate just cuz he wants a mate really badly? LOL oh lovely

Kugorie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm

I think Bea also meant there was something instinctual. :]

And what an exciting day it's been! Pretty much inadvertently acted out the Tyler/Mina hike scene with a friend along the ridge of Britain's biggest gorge (except with a lot more ungraceful sliding down muddy slopes...and paying Β£4.80 each for the priviledge!!...and the fact that I didn't turn into a wolf...and probably a lot of other things too...) and then I come on here to find we've hit the 500 post mark. Woohoo! ^^

And thank's for the good post there Kugorie! :D Gives me something to work with.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:22 pm

*Bows* Thank you thank you, I'll be here all week :) lol I'm glad you liked it Shmband. Lol I wasn't sure how to post it.

Kugorie
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!