Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked

Marked

a part of “Marked”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

(werewolf but original) Do you live in the pack house...has your mate told you who she is yet...if ever the rogues come...will you know who she is before then...or will her silence risk destorying everything...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Marked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Marked"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Marked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:28 pm

This looks really cool. I'm honestly sick of the 'pack of werewolves live in a house, what will happen?!' storylines - its nice to have something along the same lines but with direction. Consider me interested and I'd like to reserve a spot (I just don't know what one yet). I'd like to see what other people reserve first and what kind of character they'll choose to create.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Great! Im glad you like it..im pretty sick of those kinds of Rp's too. Let me know whenever what you're thinking of reserving after you've had a nose at what others are doing :3

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:57 pm

May I reserve one of the normal female wolves? I've been studying werewolves for a while now and I have that craving to roleplay one. Also I can agree with that although I usually see "Vampire versus the Wolf! Who will win? Who will fall in love?" Borrrinnnggg. It's not very original. Anyways, I would love to join! So If I can get a spot i'll have the character up by tonight or tomorrow morning! One more question if I create the character, would you like real pictures or anime ones?
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:19 pm

I have a question: Are you going to pair up the mating wolves or are we going to do it? I (personally) think it would be kinda cool if those playing males didn't know who their mate was supposed to be, and they find out through story like their toons. It's just a pet peeve when people don't separate character/player knowledge.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Well if you like just take alook at the image ive used on the Profile ive just created and then you'll get a feel for what i mean (theres a link on the profile) :]

Yep i'll reserve you a spot and im glad to have you joining however i best go to bed now otherwise there is no way i'll be getting up in the morning!!

EDIT: Hey thats a great idea :D well in that case i'll secretly talk with the girls about who their mates will be and then it'll be a crazy surprise!! You little genius ;D We'll all have a little Pming session about who wants who and what would be best.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:12 pm

May I reserve a male spot? This sounds rather interesting (never actually done a werewolf RP before but I've done similar) and I'd like to be a part of it. Probably shouldn't be a "leader" though unless through the course of the RP I get promoted :)

United We Stand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:19 am

hmmm well its really up to you what part you want to play...?? Do you want a regular male or would you prefer something higher like the alphas son..

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 am

Alpha's son sounds pretty fun. Lets go with that.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Thats taken i just havent put it up yet you can take any of the others xD

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Haha. Well then. Just set me a spot as a regular male then. Works for me :)

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Haha okay :]

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey Meesha, I had a few questions about the pack. Does anyone in the pack have a job, or is it one of those 'we have enough money, but we're not going to ask how or why' kinda deals? Does the pack go shopping for groceries or clothes, or do they get everything delivered? Does anyone in the local town (I'm assuming theres a local town) know of all these unrelated people living together? Also, how do the females know where to go if they don't have the voices yet?

Edit: Also, I'll be editing my character a bit here and there. Nothing serious will change, I'd just like to flesh him out a bit more --- everywhere.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Right m'dear in response to your questions...: They are reasonably wealthy for the sheer fact that they've been sitting on the land they own for a considerably long time so its been passed down through the pack, however i guess if anyone wanted to take a job then they could because thinking about it obviously we all need to put food on the table!

As for food etc. just like anyone else they go shopping in person and get it delivered you know all depends how lazy everyone feels and who pulls the short straw when i comes to going out and bringing home the bacon ;D

But just to let everyone know...ladies...you cook. You look after the guys in the sense of keeping them fed and all, and in return they look after you when it comes to..well protection and related things :]

They dont live anywhere ridiculously secluded because due to it being their land its not like they get many tresspassers. Most people keep to themselves and are generally friendly- no one believes theres a big conspiracy going on :D
You do get those few who tend to gossip about everyone and anyone who point out that alot of people live in the big house you can see over the treetops with a 'what do you think of that' attitude but a majority of people dont really think about it too hard- when you live somewhere long enough you just become used to it its only really when someone new comes to town that they might stir the water alittle with their curiosity but thats all.
There are NPC members of the pack who live in their own seperate houses nearby so to most they just presume its a private estate for a selected few.

Its like a small community. You've attended a normal school previously but theres also a small class that you take that teaches you things that are important within your own community ie the pack. So thats where you first learnt about your mate, what your wolf is, your history etc. Like i said the packs are big too big for everyone to live in the pack house but still a large amount of them do.
I guess in a way you can look upon it as, the elder wolves will prefer to live alone for a bit of peace but will attend all the pack gatherings etc and the younger more lively wolves will live in the pack house (probably because they need more reigning in)

Theres a forest included in the territory (theres alot of forest where they live anyway) so they're free to run without bumping into the local ranger or a pair of oldies going on their morning walk!

And what do you mean about the females?? I dont quite get your question :]

And edit away!! ^^

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:58 pm

But just to let everyone know...ladies...you cook. You look after the guys in the sense of keeping them fed and all, and in return they look after you when it comes to..well protection and related things :]

Now you're talking.

Cid: Hey honey can you pass me a beer from the fridge?

Alpha Mate: Are you kidding? I've just finished cleaning the house and I'm in the middle of cooking dinner. Why don't you get it yourself, you don't lift a finger around here!

Cid: Of course I do! I spend all day providing...well, protection and related things.

Alpha Mate: *stares*

Cid: So how about that beer?

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Hello, might I reserve the Alpha's mate?

*bows* Hello shm! I'm here as per your request. I find this very interesting. :3

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:55 pm

After my last post I'm amazed anyone wants to be the Alpha's mate! ^_^ Thanks for jumping in though...I was just preparing to write an addition to Cid's bio makig him a widower or something, haha. So your arrival saves me a job.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:02 pm

@ Meesha: I had forgotten that the pack is HUGE and that werewolf-ism is passed down from parent to child. I had it in my head that it was passed on through biting. My female questions is now null and void.

@ shmband: I sense a problem with our characters >> The father is 29 and the son is 19. Should we just leave it as is and say he had a kid young (like, extremely young) or add/subtract a few years to each of them?

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Hello, might I reserve the Alpha's mate?

*bows* Hello shm! I'm here as per your request. I find this very interesting. :3

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 pm

double post?

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!