Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Mars and her colonies

a topic in Gundam Wing: The Jupiter Chronicles, a part of the RPG forum.

Custom game.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:11 pm

Uchnos had walked to the command center area of the capital ship, a busy Mecca of activity and chaos, ands he saw the status of the battle, ships were heading towards the massive laser station, the massive capitol ships were firing long rang standoff canons, and massive particle bursts both being destroyed by fleets of fighters, and point defense units, The Mars Defense station was taking serious damage, Gundams defending it non with standing, but the massive super laser could still have enough weapons to engage the capitol ships, Uchnos started to talk to the captain, an older man, about the status of the battle. “Sir,” Uchnos started, “The outer command platform has taken serious damage, but it is still a threat, half my unit and two-thirds of red and green squadron were wiped out by the Gundams of Mars, We could try for one last blow to use semi-nuclear weapons against the massive platform but our losses would be heavy.” The captain, looking at the data on his console, realized that this orbital battle would have to end quickly for Jupiter otherwise it would be a siege of the Red Planet, ordered a final assault on the orbital weapon platform, only saying “and for the good of Jupiter we must win” dismissed the squadron leaders half of the low level command staff running out, to their secondary battle stations due to the massive damage on the upper decks, while Uchnos followed the other wing commanders to the launch preparation room, where the limited members of various fighter groups awaited to be assigned to a group. Uchnos was assigned one group of modified F-22s, a group of decanted star fighters and one assault shuttle which would make an attempt at hastily boarding the massive orbital laser cannon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:04 am

Reno was shocked at the vicious way then man in front of him had murdered the stewardess. However, he was right, from his standpoint anyway. This terran was obviously a high ranking member of earth's forces, NO from the way he was dressed, Reno realized he was a diplomat. Reno loaded the three bodies into the airlock, wiped as much of the blood he could off his flightsuit, and stepped bck into the shuttle proper. He made sure the shuttle was sealed, and then jettesoned the bodies into the frozen depths of space. Reno prayed silently for them and made his way to the cockpit. He couldn't belive his luck maybe he could help to turn the tide in jupiter's favor. However he still couldn't help to wonder was he doing the right thing. He shook his head, of course he was a soldier should not have doubts. Clearing his head he sat down next to the madman and waited. Earth was only a few hours away, and Reno needed as much time to plan as he could.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:40 pm

"What the hell is going on? Why are we losing so many troops? The defense stations should have that much fire power on them!"

Sergei was livid. He was watching as his fighters and Mobile Suits were being destroyed left and right. He still had no idea about the Gundam that was fighter, or the second Gundam that had just arrived.

"Sir, there seems to be some sort of unidentified enemy fighter. Running a scan on it now sir."

The man at the controls ran the diagnostic and data began to appear on the screen.

"Mobile Suit confirmed, class unknown. Name unknown. Materials...........It's a Gundam sir!"

"WHAT! A GUNDAM?"

All the color drained from Sergei's face in a matter of seconds. His mind instantly began playing the footage he had been watching over and over again. The images of the Five Gundams that the Colonies had sent to Earth and how powerful and how much destruction they could cause. Even one Gundam had been more than enough to turn the tide of a battle. And here they were two hundred years later and there was a Gundam, which was probably even more powerful than the ones that had originally been built.

"I want that suit destroyed! Tell the fighters not attacking the station to focus on that suit! Do it now!"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melphina_Noin on Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:31 am

Mike was having the time of his life, even though he knew he shouldn't be. The training simulation for the Gundam wasn't that much different that what he had used when he was training for the fighter pilots. The only thing he needed to get used to was that he was piloting something that didn't have the high speed and maneuverability of the fighter he was used to. The Gundam was also larger but that hadn't been a problem for him yet. Mike finished one of the sessions and hopped out of the cockpit.

"How much longer before I can launch?"

No one answered him, they were all too busy making adjustments or running back and forth. Mike let out a sigh when he heard a familiar voice.

"So they did bring you here. I was wondering why they didn't, you're the best pilot on the Gemini."

Mike turned to see his sister standing there.

"Kathy, what are you doing here? I thought this whole operation was supposed to be a secret."

"I guess it is, but only to those not in on it. They want me to pilot a Gundam. And despite my best efforts to tell them I have no sort of fighting or piloting experience, they've just ignored me, saying that their following orders to bring me here and that they have no idea why I was chosen."

"Best play along for now sis. I've still got no clue what's going on here myself, other than that we're being attacked. So you go do whatever they brought you here to do alright? As for me, I think I need a few more rounds on this bad boy."

Melphina_Noin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:29 am

Gabriel just floated there in the Adversary waiting for the Angel's return message. He had his high energy beam cannon clutched in the Gundam's right hand and the beam lancer, not on in the left.

He could see that the Angel had it's hands full, but was taking care of itself against the fighters. Gabriel couldn't decide what to do. Should he join the battle? Or wait until he's asked. This was war after all.

Shaking it off he launched the Adversary forward into the battle and began picking off star fighters right beside the Angel.

He was holding his own for the time being.

OOC:: Hopefully this gets the ball rolling again.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novarick Sacion on Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:01 pm

A beaten Aeris would be drifting through space, it's right arm mising, sparks flying from it's arm socket as it's thrusters shot on and off, pushing it forward in inches. Inside was a young male, around the age of 17, bleeding, barely concious from a head and chest puncture, he would be drifting about till someone came to his aid. He sent a signal to the closest colonies, no matter wha it be, Earth, Mars or Jupiter.

"Help. Help. Please, someone come and help me. I am suffering severe head and chest puncture wounds. I can help and will serve any colony the best I can if they can get me some Aid, and heal me."

With that being said, he just kept heading straight ahead. Barely moving through the vast of space.
Be True-

Novarick Sacion
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:27 pm

[ooc:] Making this post to keep the Battle of Mars Alive[/ooc]

The massive mars cruisers were talking heavy damage from the superlaser station. “Admiral, we are taking massive losses to the Gundams, and half of Blue Squadron has went to a unknown location in Earth Space!” The Fleet Admiral sighed and pointed to two super massive Juptier carriers.. “Watch the power of our Fleets”, the man said, as he called on the ships, their massive particle beam cannons firing straight at the orbital laser, ripping through space, and hitting the station’s main stabiles, causing the station’s orbit to start to decay… “We have damaged It enough, all ships prepare to invade

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:37 pm

Numerous explosions flashed across the view screens illuminating a male figure in a flight suit.

The war has begun; time for me to feel what it is to be alive.

A massive mobile weapon sped towards the battle. It’s pilot put the comm. to cover all channels.

“JAF commander I am a lost son of Jupiter, my name is Sirge Armada, I am here to aid your forces.�

Two high-energy blast followed quickly by a wave of pod missiles came from the mobile weapon and destroyed a Martian defense satillite along with three Martian fighters. The mobile weapon changed course and headed for the JAF flagship.

“Jupiter commander I ask that you let me dock meteor on your ship do you copy?�
Last edited by Sirge on Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Survival at all cost

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:00 pm

OOC: Yet another OOC Post

"I am the commander of this Starship" the captin shouted over the com frequency "You can dock in lower bay 2 Mr Armada, and our medics and technicatons will help you.. now where is that Uchnos... he dissapeared frm sensor range hours ago, and he has not been seen since...

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:15 pm

"There is no need for the medics dear comander I will not personally be boarding your ship until this battle is won."

The comm. went dead as a moblie suit detached itself from the large mass that is the Meteor unit. The moblie suit speed off in the direction of the Martian Gundams.

"All JAF piolts ingaging the gundams break off and attack the Gemini; leave the gundams to me."

The time has come Thanatos for us to test our steal

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:34 pm

“Uchnos looked at his sensor chart, “Shit,, we actually are winning against Mars? How could we even be beating their superior defenses?� he wondered as he saw the battle over the radar. “It must be this new signal from sector Z-2 X-8 Y-0 then. It appears to be capable of easily destroying the Martian Gundams hands down. I must meet this guy.� Uchnos was deep in thought about his home. “Don’t worry Jupiter... I’ll prove that the Earth should have respected our work in securing the h2!�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:58 pm

Sirge dodge a swarm of missiles from a Martian fighter, then cleaved it in half with Thanatos' beam saber. His eyes never leaving the cockpits view screens.

So this is what it is to be alive.

Sirge routated Thanatos and thrusted the beam saber into Martian fighter. Sirge turned once agin to the Martian Gundams.

"Come and fight me!"

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:12 pm

(Is taking Sacions place.)
The Gundam that was just retrieved from the Florida base was now in the atmosphere. He looked over seeing the other Gundams and then took off, back into the ship.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm

Uchnos was onboard the captiol ship, as he attemped to head away from the Earth "Sacion Get back here, so we can head back to Mars and not get assualted by" His message was cut off as the PT cruiser was hit by blasts from an Earth Defense satlite. "Crap they know e are here, and I am not sure if we can make it back. Sacion, defend the cruiser untll I can get the engines back online!" Uchnos cut out as he ran back to the Ops station to manage the battle with his sub-ordnates.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:22 am

Sacion sat there, waiting gently for anything to dare near him. He laughed a bit as everything that aimed for the ship, him, or got near him or the ship was shot down, For now they were safe.
" Uchnos hurry. We have little time. I can hold them off, but I will eventually run out of energy." Sacion then went back to defending the ship, striking anything he caught sight of.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:56 pm

Uchnos looked at the tactical command station, wondering why the ship had so many controls or absloutly trival functions.. "Tjis is a PT ship, not a Birmingham class battle cruiser! Damnmit why cant scot get the.. " The ship began to hum, barely strting up, "I can give you enough power to launch and accelrate beyond the Earth gun's range, byut the capultr is down for repairs. Your buddy ot there in the Gundam will have to land manualy!" Uchnos nodded at the technican before he closed the com chanel. Uchnos then opened up one last com to Saicon "Yo Saicon! " he shouted. Land NOW before I jump to maxium burn! Yu will have to land manualy! I repeat youwil have to land ...." The com gave out as the Earth's com jammers started to turn on. "well Saicon's on his own now." Uchnos mumbled as he turned to the crew "Well what are you people waiting for? Lets get ready for burn!" The crew started to split up.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:41 am

Sacion took out the last few enemies as he lowered his thrst, nearing the carrier ship to land. He heard the few messages Uchnos sent and gently landed in the loading base, keeping it sweet and gentle. Sacion jumped out of the cock-pit and landed on the floor as he reached Uchnos. "Damn, took a bit longer than expected, but we have it. now where is the food, I'm hungry?"

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:57 pm

Uchnos smiled as he huged the other pilot "Damn, I thought the Earth was going to kill you.. So Saicon.. meet us in mess hall in 0033 hours, so we can load up on vital fuel." Uchnos then headed off towards the bridge of thee small cruiser, to try to send another feed back to the Mars front.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:51 am

Sacion went to a private room and sat down on a counter, pulling a needle and a bottle of his right pocket. He stabbed the needle into the top of the bottle, a blue substance in it, as the needle took the substance into a small little holding place. Sacion then rolled up his right sleeve, and jabbed the needle into the forearm, pushing on the needle as the blue liquid went into his body. His eye's looked akward for a second, then went back to normal.

IT then came time for him to be in the mess hall. Sacion headed down, looking for Uchnos.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:03 pm

Uchnos was in the mess hall, with a large glass of beer in his hand, as he laughed with some other officers “Hey bob� Uchnos said “how many earthlings does it take t screw in a light bulb?� “bob shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know either, but we’ll be making them do that when we win this war!� Uchnos and bob both laughed, as he noticed Sacion coming in.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.