Marvel, DC & Superhero Lovers!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Marvel, DC & Superhero Lovers!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:41 pm

x
x
x
x

ImageImage

Hello everyone! :)

Descendant Academy is a facility and training academy for the children of the world's strongest heroes... and villains. It was founded by Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark to help prepare the new generations of heroes so that they would be stronger and better than the heroes that came before them. This RP not only follows these Descendants' lives within the academy, but also has them facing down those who threaten humanity and the world.

This RP has been going strong for some time, but as RPs tend to do here on RPG people have fallen out either by disppearing or whatever else. We are looking to fill some of the ranks. This RP lends itself very easily to a new influx of characters. If you are interested, please do not let the details of integrating your characters into the RP bother you. We will, together, work to find the best solution :)

The major events that have happened thus far in the RP are...

1 ) A training exercise within the simulator where Descendants can work alone or in pairs. They had to break into a Hydra facility and steal an envelope being held under heavy surveillance. The envelope could not be damaged in anyway and if they set of the alarms they would have to take out every soldier so that there were no loose ends. Later discovered inside the envelopes was an invitation to a Gala.

2 ) The Gala. U.N. officials, along with Thaddeus Ross were invited to come to the academy to see what they do. This is a way to gauge if the academy needs government interference, wanting to put the new heroes under regulation similar to the Sokovia Accords. While the gala was underway Hydra attacked, incapacitating most while taking several Descendants captive.

Where we are now...

Those who were not kidnapped by Hydra have recently awoken either in the medical wing with their sustained injuries, or are sitting at the bedsides of their friends. While the other Descendants wake in a prison cell being chained to the walls by vibranium restraints that none of them can break. There has been a minor time jump that got some of the Descendants out of the hospital wing, but we are in a temporary lull period, allowing characters to have some mingling time.

I do hope to hear from you if you are interested. Please, do not hesitate to send me PMs regarding any questions, concerns, ideas, etc. We'd love to have you join!

Listed below are the heroes taken at the moment, but if you are interested in someone already taken we can surely discuss adding a sibling or other options :)

Deadpool
Magneto
Mirror Master
Spiderman
Poison Ivy
Captain America
Flash
Toxin
Punisher
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch
Jessica Jones
Angel
General Zod
Iceman
Black Canary
ImageMarvel
Marvel
DC
Marvel
DC
Marvel
DC
Marvel
Marvel
Marvel
Marvel
Marvel
Marvel
DC
Marvel
DC
Imagefemale
male
male
female
female
female
female
male
female
male
female
female
female
male
male
female
ImageWren Wilson
Tobias Lehnsherr
Ross McCulloch
Frankie Parker
Lilith Isley
Astrid Rogers
Caitria Allen
Andrew Mulligan
Thaleia Castle
Riley Barton
Petra Maximoff
Jensen Jones
Wynne Worthington
Ulrich Zod
Zachary Drake
Gwen Queen-Lance
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Marvel, DC & Superhero Lovers!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Immayahoka on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:08 am

I’d be willing to revamp my Wonder Woman character for this new rp! With some alterations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Immayahoka
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Marvel, DC & Superhero Lovers!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue May 21, 2019 11:40 am

I'm going to bump this bad boy up again :) We are always looking for lovely people to join. The intro is updated, minus 1 other hero I'll add this evening that is Black Panther. If you're interested please feel free to PM me :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!