Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Master's is this forum what I think it's for?

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Master's is this forum what I think it's for?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:36 pm

So is this forum like a general chat for our community?

Master am I interpriting this forum wrong? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Hmm...I sugest you err...contact one of the admins or Master before you post a topic just asking that or post it in the Faq forum which is the place we are using as a question and answer place.

So is this forum (PUBLIC-under the vets area) like a general chat for our community?

Master am I interpriting this forum(PUBLIC-under the vets area) wrong?

ciao!

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:55 pm

This forum is for any questions pertinent to anything on the site.

General talk should go to The Lobby.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:02 am

Master wrote:This forum is for any questions pertinent to anything on the site.

General talk should go to The Lobby.

He was asking about the Public forum under the vets area. >_> I moved that to here and then i forgot i couldn't edit in this section. *shakes fist*

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:05 am

Ah. I am well aware of this being useless, but I just got a MAJOR deja vu when I read your post, Meia.

In an attempt to roll saving throws, I will say that the Public Forum is the specified place for things like... >_> OOC Bars, maybe. It's basically an OOC forum for non-veterans who just want to blab.

Cheers.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:47 pm

Master wrote:Ah. I am well aware of this being useless, but I just got a MAJOR deja vu when I read your post, Meia.

In an attempt to roll saving throws, I will say that the Public Forum is the specified place for things like... >_> OOC Bars, maybe. It's basically an OOC forum for non-veterans who just want to blab.

Cheers.

In that case, let's move Duo's bar there.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:49 pm

Master wrote:Ah. I am well aware of this being useless, but I just got a MAJOR deja vu when I read your post, Meia.

Cheers.

Oh yes! I can edit my posts I think in every forum. :) thanks for that! lol...

...and deja vu? Maybe because i told you about the editing thing yesterday. o_O Or did I shake my fists?

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:29 pm

Haha, they're TRYING to be in character, and... well... if you don't like the company, make your own. Like I did with the site. >=D

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:32 pm

Who in the beejeebus are you talking to?

>_>

*stares at missing place*

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:19 pm

Senor_Fun wrote:

Cheers.

In that case, let's move Duo's bar there.

Duo's bar? STFU, we're putting Gambit's bar there. Even if we can't actually use those characters, it doesn't change the fact that it IS Gambit's bar.
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:35 pm

I'm confused.

Seriously, mega big time confused. What about Gambit's bar?

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:39 pm

Either Andy is misunderstanding that they mean to move Duo Maxwell's bar into the OOC area, or he wants a Gambit's Bar in the OOC area to hang out in.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:43 pm

But, what is gambit's bar? Other than a bar...

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:47 pm

It's an old hangout of Metro's usual RP crowd.

Ultimate_Gambit (AKA SinfulSoul) opened it, and it became a hit real quick.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:23 pm

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

It helps me understand what ya'll are talking about alot better.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:25 pm

Andeh my man, Duo's and Gambits bar are not the same. I also believe that we can have both bars if we so wish and if umm sinful actually wants to bring it up again. :)

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:26 pm

MEh.. Duo's bar is quite the bore. You can't even get served if your not a female that he knows.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:07 am

w00h00 lap dances...

If he's a bore...make your own! :) In your nation that is. Lets see how yours goes down. Go's down as in how well it is. >_> Not...yeah what ever you get what I mean.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:32 am

If you guys want Gambit's bar back, I suppose I could create Ultimate Gambit and bring his persona into gwing.net. Since his personality doesn't match the whole Gundam RP style, he'll have to remain exclusively to the bar and being a civillian. Eric and I were discussing possibilities of having Sinful open up a club and bar, but still not sure about that. Gambit's more the club and bar type.

But Duo's bar isn't so bad. That picked up pretty well too.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:28 pm

It would be quite a competition to have two bars. We can have lil competitions that attract people and hey! Its a good way to make monneh! bwahaha... :D
Last edited by MeiaGisborn on Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.