Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV »

Master's is this forum what I think it's for?

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Master's is this forum what I think it's for?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:36 pm

So is this forum like a general chat for our community?

Master am I interpriting this forum wrong? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HELLFISH88
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Hmm...I sugest you err...contact one of the admins or Master before you post a topic just asking that or post it in the Faq forum which is the place we are using as a question and answer place.

So is this forum (PUBLIC-under the vets area) like a general chat for our community?

Master am I interpriting this forum(PUBLIC-under the vets area) wrong?

ciao!

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:55 pm

This forum is for any questions pertinent to anything on the site.

General talk should go to The Lobby.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 16 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:02 am

Master wrote:This forum is for any questions pertinent to anything on the site.

General talk should go to The Lobby.

He was asking about the Public forum under the vets area. >_> I moved that to here and then i forgot i couldn't edit in this section. *shakes fist*

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:05 am

Ah. I am well aware of this being useless, but I just got a MAJOR deja vu when I read your post, Meia.

In an attempt to roll saving throws, I will say that the Public Forum is the specified place for things like... >_> OOC Bars, maybe. It's basically an OOC forum for non-veterans who just want to blab.

Cheers.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 16 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:47 pm

Master wrote:Ah. I am well aware of this being useless, but I just got a MAJOR deja vu when I read your post, Meia.

In an attempt to roll saving throws, I will say that the Public Forum is the specified place for things like... >_> OOC Bars, maybe. It's basically an OOC forum for non-veterans who just want to blab.

Cheers.

In that case, let's move Duo's bar there.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:49 pm

Master wrote:Ah. I am well aware of this being useless, but I just got a MAJOR deja vu when I read your post, Meia.

Cheers.

Oh yes! I can edit my posts I think in every forum. :) thanks for that! lol...

...and deja vu? Maybe because i told you about the editing thing yesterday. o_O Or did I shake my fists?

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:29 pm

Haha, they're TRYING to be in character, and... well... if you don't like the company, make your own. Like I did with the site. >=D

Remæus
Architect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:32 pm

Who in the beejeebus are you talking to?

>_>

*stares at missing place*

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:19 pm

Senor_Fun wrote:

Cheers.

In that case, let's move Duo's bar there.

Duo's bar? STFU, we're putting Gambit's bar there. Even if we can't actually use those characters, it doesn't change the fact that it IS Gambit's bar.
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:35 pm

I'm confused.

Seriously, mega big time confused. What about Gambit's bar?

Warr
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:39 pm

Either Andy is misunderstanding that they mean to move Duo Maxwell's bar into the OOC area, or he wants a Gambit's Bar in the OOC area to hang out in.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:43 pm

But, what is gambit's bar? Other than a bar...

Warr
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:47 pm

It's an old hangout of Metro's usual RP crowd.

Ultimate_Gambit (AKA SinfulSoul) opened it, and it became a hit real quick.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:23 pm

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

It helps me understand what ya'll are talking about alot better.

Warr
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:25 pm

Andeh my man, Duo's and Gambits bar are not the same. I also believe that we can have both bars if we so wish and if umm sinful actually wants to bring it up again. :)

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:26 pm

MEh.. Duo's bar is quite the bore. You can't even get served if your not a female that he knows.

Warr
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:07 am

w00h00 lap dances...

If he's a bore...make your own! :) In your nation that is. Lets see how yours goes down. Go's down as in how well it is. >_> Not...yeah what ever you get what I mean.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:32 am

If you guys want Gambit's bar back, I suppose I could create Ultimate Gambit and bring his persona into gwing.net. Since his personality doesn't match the whole Gundam RP style, he'll have to remain exclusively to the bar and being a civillian. Eric and I were discussing possibilities of having Sinful open up a club and bar, but still not sure about that. Gambit's more the club and bar type.

But Duo's bar isn't so bad. That picked up pretty well too.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:28 pm

It would be quite a competition to have two bars. We can have lil competitions that attract people and hey! Its a good way to make monneh! bwahaha... :D
Last edited by MeiaGisborn on Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!