Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Maximum Ride: Next Generation

a part of “Maximum Ride: Next Generation”, a fictional universe by deathrisesagain.

The same experiment, the same problems, what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maximum Ride: Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Maximum Ride: Next Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: Maximum Ride: Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uprising on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:32 pm

I would like to reserve subject 13. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uprising
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:55 pm

I'd like to reserve Subject 14.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:02 pm

@Death, can I reserve subject 10 if she has not been claimed yet? And also, been a long time since we last RPd together, sadly.... :(
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:11 pm

@Uprising: you're reserved
@afreerobin: you're reserved
@Wolf's Bane: you're reserved. It has been a while, hasn't it? I have thought of creating another keystone, but given the record of the roleplay, i don't think i'll be creating another one. Seven times we created it, and five times we couldn't get past everyone checking in. But i've been secret working on an old roleplay of mine, and am seriously thinking about returning it. I believe it would be something you'd be interested in, but i ain't sure when or if i'll bring that roleplay back.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:32 pm

@Death, thank you so much. And yes...has been a while indeed, sadly :(
And maybe I will/could be interested in said 'secret' future RP? >:D

**EDIT**
So my character's history that I have now is just a shortened and crappy version of what I had originally had. But because with my luck, my console died and fricking deleted all the what would have been glorious history...
But it's what I get fot not saving before writting more. So, my apoologies for having a good character with a sh*ty history...

*goes under a rock and dies because of her epic failur*

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:06 pm

You're good Wolf. My history is pretty crappy so i wouldn't worry about it too much. A note to everyone else, if you don't like what your chracter is (the one i posted) that you can change it. I pretty much copied this roleplay from someone else that never got back to me whether we were starting, and i still wanted to do it, that i just created a new one.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Heh, thanks. Should have my CS completed by tonight.

*EDIT* CS is completed. Hope you enjoy! ^_^)

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:54 pm

I do apologize for the crappy photos on my character, but they are snap shots from a tv series i use to watch from the early 90's. I tried to find the best ones.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:59 pm

It's ok. Seems fine to me. ^_^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Working on CS. Meanwhile, my FC.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:41 pm

Who is that Robin? I can't think of what i seen her in.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:58 pm

death! Its you! Long time no see!

Anyways, can I has subject 22. Did a quick scan, and saw it available!

PS: Is it okay if I change the character up a little?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:39 am

Mr. Baneling Squishy, it has been a long time. I was wondering if you'd ever show up for any of my roleplays. How ya been? You're good to go on everything and i got ya reserved. Looking forward to seeing what crazy things you'll come up with!

Wow i'm popular....two old roleplay partners have come to join me on the quest for freedom!!!!

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:23 pm

@Squishy, SQUISHY!!!!! *tackle hugs him* Its been a long time my friend. Glad to see you again! ^_^

@Death, FOR OUR FREEDOM!!!! And I'm so happy to be back with two of my old RP friends. >:D

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:45 pm

SWEET! four characters submitted and approved, one on reserve, and one open. This is awesome. Hopefully i'll get the reserved character sometime today, and we'll start tomorrow. This is going to be awesome!!!!

With the start, what is everyone's opinion on how we should start????

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:28 pm

@Death, I dunno. The way I see it is that our first posts would be our escape from each character's point of view and then the team kinda just forms together cuz they know they would be safer and stronger?? I know Im kinda just stating the obvious but I got no better ideas. :P

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:33 pm

I'm assuming everyone's cage is in the same room. That way they can escape together cause I doubt they'd go looking for one another in diffrent rooms once they get out.

After all we must have freedom. *raises sword* Don't ask where I got the sword from. I'm magic.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Yeah, that would make sense. And Robin, where did you get the swo- know what? I dun wanna know. BUT YUS!!!! FOR OUR FREEDOM!!! *raises my sword as well* What the...? I don't even own a sword.. 0_0

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Where are yall getting these swords? In fact, i don't want to know who yall been chopping up.....*looks in hand and sees a sword* WHAT THE....?!@!? @.@

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!