Maximum Ride ~ The others

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Maximum Ride ~ The others

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Tibby heard jace's voice. *let's go get chris* She fought against her coma.
"NO JACE YOU MUSTN'T GO!" She screamed and suddenly she was free. she stood up shakily., Using the armchir for support.
"Its a trap don't go! If you must go, please, let me come." She begged
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Maximum Ride ~ The others

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Probably not a scientist on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:46 am

Name: Xander
Look at pfp for picture
He's actually a scientist, just a good one (aka he wants to help because it's ethically wrong for the bird kids to be tested on like this, hopefully you don't mind he's not a mutant)
He's preeeeetty suicidal...
(Also, I know it's been a while since this place has been active so I don't really expect a response)
Xander stood by a cliff. He heard the kid's cries, but was numb to them. At least, he pretended to be. He wondered if his brother would miss him if he decided to jump. Probably, but Xander wasn't thinking straight. He sat down at the edge of the cliff. Nobody seemed like they would stop him. But maybe they would...? He doubted it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Probably not a scientist
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!