Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Maximum Ride ~ The others

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Maximum Ride ~ The others

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:20 am

Abby growled slightly under her breath and calmed herself with it's rythm. She straightened her back and peered around Jace. "A friend of your Jace?" She asked arching an eyebrow and leaning back in to look to him. Her ears were back on her head and her lip still slightly curled, a fang showing but she was calmer and had ahold of herself. She wasn't quite sure of the situation at hand, she kept her mind ready although she knew Jace would sense it.
Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me! Savvy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smithy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:57 am

Tibby felt a wave of gratitude towards Jace and also longing. her head throbbed from falling once again and her throat burned where jace's hands had gripped so dangerously, almost killing her. She rubbed the bruising gingerly, hoping her flinching wasn't noticeable. She really wanted to lie down, but the girl in front was not about to relent and allow her passage. Tibby bit her lips, knowing not what power's she could possess. This new arrival could be a mind reader or something so Tibby was determined to keep her thoughts and feelings in check. She fought the urge to grip Jace's hand tightly. She had to remind herself of the fact that she did not know if Jace felt the same way about her. She reached from behind Jace, her expression wary. She held out her hand in a peace recognission.
"I'm Tibby. Who're you, may I ask?" She flushed slightly as she remembered the short, but sweet kiss they had shared. She recalled his kindness, and the rose. Somehow she had a little seed hope that somewhere, below his hardened exterior he could just maybe feel the same way.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:00 am

Chris's head turned as he picked up some new sounds coming from the house. Standing up on the tall branch he was on, he could just about make the out line of the house where he was. The fog was clearing, and the temperature getting warmer. Sighing to himself he leapt off the tree wincing in pain slightly, flapping his wings softly he glided the rest of the way to the house, some outlines of people came into view his vision ajusting as he landed on the ground. Looking at each individual but when he looked at Tibby, he tilted his head in confusion. Pointing at her he opened his mouth a little squeak emittting from his mouth. Shaking his head quickly he ran his fingers through his hair.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:21 am

Tibby looked at the girl. She felt kind of depressed. the girl was clearly very protective of her family, as was Jace. She was extremly pretty too. Tibby wouldn't be surprised if they were an item.She glanced across and saw another bird kid. He was slender in build with fine features and black hair. He signalled something and Tibby wasn't sure if he meant, who was she and why was she there? or who was she and no she wasn't to be there.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:01 am

Chris looked at the girl again, when she looked at him he turned his head away folding his arms tightly. Trying to calm himself down over the new arrival. Shaking his head to himself his wings twitched lightly.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:09 am

Abby looked towards Chris as he landed nearby. He was obviously shocked and stirred about the new arrival, to be honest so was she. The fact that Jace seemed to trust her was reassuring though not to completion. "Jace's new friend apparantly." She said with a slight frown. She made her way over to Chris and stood by him out of instinct. Wolves were pack animals and being faced off by two triggered a distant signal in her subconsious.

Smithy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 am

Tibby fought back the flood of colour that threatened to swamp her cheeks again. She had said she would hold her emotions in check and so she would. She held out her hand to Chris. "I'm Tibby, nice to meet ya." She felt kind of awkward and wondered if he talked at all. She continued on. "Don't mind me, i've a habit of falling out of tall things. That's kinda why i'm her and not hiding in the trees again." She tried not to think about the bruises caused by that.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Chris looked at her hand for what seemed a long time but could have only have been 3 seconds. His hand gripped hers ligtly, opening his mouth he gave another squeak. Looking down at the floor he released Tibby's hand folding his arms again.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Jace looke from Abby to Tibby and to Chris."Abby trust me shes no harm to us you know i would never trust anyone who might be harmful to our familt. I would never put our family in danger like that." He stood confident and tall looking directly into Abbys eyes. After this was done JAce was going to have a talk with TIbby but he needed to de escalate the situation first.
Support my Rp!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-war-light-t37264.html

Saddeus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Tibby felt Jace's gaze on her back as she attempted to make conversation with Abby and Chris. It wasn't working out so well. She sighed and gave up. She turned away and started walking off. "I'm going to dig a hole and hide in it in case you are wodering." She said to no one in particular. She rubbed her shoulder while she walked and soon went to find her tree. She found a suitable one, not too dangerous for her to climb, and climbed it, trusting Jace would clear everything up, including how he didn;t like her at all. that was just Tibby's negetive attitude butting in there. She sat in the fork of the branches and watched the birds fly by.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:32 pm

{ooc: god im fricking shaking and its bloody raining now.I am so bloody cold. whoo. i wish i'd broughter warmer clothes but didn't think i'd need them, very col, very cold}

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:45 am

Abby nodded slightly at Jace as Tibby went off. "I know you wouldn't Jace." She said and walked over to him and gave him a qucky friendly hug. She stepped back ans nodded agin. "I'll fix it.." She said and walked off. When she found Tibby in the for of a tree. She tilted her head up and called out. "Hey! Sorry, I'm Abby. Wolf, You should leave the digging holes to me. You look human enough. DNA?" She asked. "C'mon, we'll head back to the house..." She said.

Smithy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 am

Jace hugged her back and nodded watching her go after Tibby. He crossed his arms and waited he still needed to talk to Tibby when she came back around and he was determined not to lost this chance. She definately has some explaining to do he thought with a smile on his face. He coughed slightly and looked around wondering where the others were curiously. He couldnt see any of them in the distance.

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:28 am

Tibby followed Abby back to the front of the house. She bit her lip and stood around silently , feeling awkward around Jace, after the kiss. She blushed and kept her gaze to the ground. "Can we like go somewhere, more private?" She asked in a low murmure.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 am

Jace nodded and got off of the tree he was leaning against "I think that would be best" Jace glanced back at Abby and said "Hey we will be right back ok? Start dinner" Jace said as he lead the way around the back of the house rubbing his neck as he walked. Today had been a loooooong day and it didnt show signs of ending time soon he thought. I wonder how everyone else is he thought as his mind started to wander.

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:46 am

Abby smiled at Tibby's expression and nodded to Jace. "Dinner... Oh damnit." She said remembering the hunt. She made her way back over to Chris. "Maybe we should get back to our hunt." She said with a smile. I hope we haven't been missed..." She said looking back out over the island.

Smithy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Saph soared over the forest while searching for the food but as she saw a wild boar she saw Chris fly back to the house out of the corner of her eye... And usually he would signal something if something was wrong... She then swooped down and grabbed the boar by its hind legs and flew back up again, heading towards the house with a squealing dinner. Once she reached the house she spotted a different figure entering the house along with Jace, Chris and Abby... It was a female, she looked normal enough but still... She couldn't take that chance... She then threw the boar into the house quite a distance away and it landed in the kitchen, unconcious. After a few seconds Saph landed and she streched her wings out in a defensive position "JACE!"
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Chris looked over as Saph landed nearby. He entered the house via the kitchen door, covering his mouth he edged his way over to the sink getting himself a glass of water and a painkiller. Swallowing the pill and drinking the water quickly he closed his eyes leaning over the sink. The glass shatered in his hand but remarkably didn't cut his hand, sweeping up the broken glass he threw it into the bin. Groaning lightly he pushed himself up into a standing position. Gritting his teeth he went back outside to cool himself down, Rubbing his head he walked around for a while letting the cool air hit his face. Walking over to the edge he breathed in deeply feeling dizzy and sick to his stomach. He turned around to look back and the house but his foot slipped and he fell. He couldn't turn around the air was pushing him down, his body hit a ledge and then fell the remaining 30feet dowards landing harding. A crunch of bones sent a sharp pain through his body, Screaming in pain Chris couldn't move, his wings were broken.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Jace turned to look the voice and saw Saph "Oh its about time you came here" he said smiling and then saw her in the defensive positon he saw she was ready to fight she must see Tibby as a possible threat. He held his outs in front of him and said "Shes ok Saph shes one of us she escaped the school along with us and followed us here. Shes been in hiding until fairly recently" he put his hands on Saphs shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Everythings ok Saph i promise."

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Saph looked back into his eyes and sighed... She could trust him even though he was slightly distant from everyone, it was the raven DNA that they both shared and she couldn't help putting her faith into him... It was like she'd known him since before she was born... She took another deep breath and sighed once more "As long as she doesn't cause any trouble she can stay..." She then turned round and saw Chris take the painkillers "Chris? You alright?" She started walking over to him but stopped as he fell out of the door "CHRIS!!" She ran out of the door with her wings tucked around her body so then they wouldn't slow her down. After looking down the ledge she spread out her wings and jumped down, using them as a parachute but still falling quite fast "CHRIS!" Once she got to the bottom she ran over to Chris "Chris? Come on, please be alright" She was shaking with fear as she held out her arm to touch his shoulder.

Namine
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!