Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Means to an End

Means to an End

a part of “Means to an End”, a fictional universe by FamishedPants.

Dalton picked up the Death Note. With this power, he plans on changing the world for the better. But when the world's best detectives and Kira's are thrown into the mix, will he succeed? 1 kira spot left. Detectives and shinigami are still welcome.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Means to an End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Means to an End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat May 26, 2012 12:43 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Means to an End"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Means to an End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Sat May 26, 2012 9:40 am

why is this under the adult tag?
ice caster

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sat May 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Will there be a character skeleton?

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun May 27, 2012 2:32 am

It's under the adult tag in case anyone decides they want to have sexy time. Also, please note that I am extremely new to this site. I'm assuming that Character Skeleton means Character sheet? I'll make one.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Sun May 27, 2012 6:36 pm

if anyone wants to take my shimigame feel free to.

oetunianne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tomoya on Sun May 27, 2012 8:32 pm

oetunianne, I will make a shinigami character, if you want. Also I think I'll make a detective, if at all possible I'll make one world renowned like L.

Tomoya
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun May 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Go for it. I actually want detectives with big names to be on the case.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sun May 27, 2012 10:32 pm

just sent in a detective
he and commotion will be like peas and carrots. XD
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun May 27, 2012 10:37 pm

You guys can post whenever you feel like doing so.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon May 28, 2012 1:12 am

Hey Famished, It's alrigtht if Panku is Dalton's Shinigami, right?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon May 28, 2012 2:44 am

Are all the Shinigami slots taken? If not may I reserve a Shinigami?

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon May 28, 2012 11:38 am

@ Sneakyrio: I guess so. If I mentioned Raze, don't worry about it.

@Final: I guess one more would be good.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Mon May 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Hey there ^^

Been thinking much about trying a Deathnote "themed" roleplay, so here I am :D
My character sheet will be done within the hour! Another Kira to the list.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tomoya on Mon May 28, 2012 9:45 pm

I think it's time for to get Kira noticed by the public. I think I'll try do the "fake L on T.V." thing. I'm telling you this since you already know the trick behind L's plan, and I would like it if you would go along with it. Besides, I think Dalton's a lot like Light in the way as he would get angered by the mockery of Kira on public Television.

Tomoya
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue May 29, 2012 12:21 am

Do that, but it has to be a criminal, and he has to know it. Reason being, Dalton is and isn't like Light. He wouldn't get agitated because they call him foolish, stupid or any names. You could have them announce two criminals. Both have commited very big murders. Tell the public one's true name, and the other has a fake name. Since Dalton can only kill the one whos name he actually has, there you go.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tomoya on Tue May 29, 2012 12:58 am

Well, I was only going to use one criminal and then have Commotion make an announcement, without showing his face. Thus proving that Dalton needs a face to kill.

Tomoya
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue May 29, 2012 1:46 am

Question, who's Shinigami am I?

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue May 29, 2012 7:01 am

You can be mine Hazard ^^

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Tue May 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Tomoya, our characters need to get together soon
and we dont have enough detectives, we need a few more before we can actually have a useful team.
I might make another detective

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tomoya on Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Bawadaboo, I was thinking the same thing. I think I'll make and F.B.I agent, also Caesura will be invited into the task force.

Tomoya
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!