Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mecca Mana

Mecca Mana

a part of “Mecca Mana”, a fictional universe by EKRonnie.

After an attack 17 years ago, a handful of humans were magically scarred. Today, they are called upon to gather at Mecca Mana Academy for unknown reasons, most of them enrolled as students who had no idea where their abilities came from...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mecca Mana”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mecca Mana

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Hahaha, romance shall have to wait.

I am in the middle of beating some serious Qu Nari ass! (Dragon Age II)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Ah i understand. I can deal. Although Dragon Age 1 is WAAAAAAAYYYYYY better.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hoga
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Well, yes, that is accurate.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:30 pm

What games do you normally play?

Hoga
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Dragon Age 2 Spells/Abilities and speed put into Dragon Age Origins story line and feel. Mind = Blown!

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Hoga: I play everything! Anything I can get my hands on.

Legacy: Yes, a million times yes.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:58 pm

I'm an RPG Junkie. Specifically anything by Square Enix. TWEWY is my favorite. I love lots of games though. Not shooters though. (The one exception being Borderlands.)

Hoga
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Holy crap! TWEWY!!! Neku~ <3 Rock on, Hoga \m/

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:09 pm

You know what the two best games ever are, but got 0 publicity? TWEWY and Psychonauts.

Hoga
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:16 pm

*gasp* Psychonauts is wonderful!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:20 pm

I've actually heard of Psychonauts! (and I'm really not much of a gamer...)

I looked it up a while ago, and it looked super interesting....
였빀 강남 μŠ€νƒ€μΌ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:29 pm

I'm glad someone else knows about these games other then me! The only response I ever seem to get are "What are those." THEY ARE ONLY THE BEST GAMES EVER! JUST BECAUSE THE DIDN'T DUMP A TON INTO ADVERTISEMENT DOESN'T MEAN THEY AREN'T AMAZING!

Hoga
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:41 pm

lol. I don't even remember where I had heard of the game....all I know is that the wiki page for it was a lot different two years ago than it is now o-o

and I know the feels. It happened a lot with some fairly fantastic animated films (Cats Don't Dance comes to mind right off the bat, along with Sinbad, whose financial failure was why Dreamworks stopped doing 2D), and of course the foreign animations debuting in the US. It's kind of sad, how marketing can make or break the success of something.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Ah! I love Cats Don't Dance! I am so watching that before bed tonight! That movie was wonderful!

And agreed, marketing can make or break a movie. Which is just awful, because people miss out on really fantastic shows and movies. And games! Indie games for the computer are some of my favorite games, and practically no one knows anything about them!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Example: Amnesia: The Dark Decent

Hoga
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Oh my god, most terrifying game in the history of the world. That game is just.....oh my god.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Aargh >_< why are you mentioning these games, Hoga?
Now I want to play them again... This is not good for one who has video game withdrawals...
Thanks, man XD

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:06 pm

On more then one occasion, while playing it in the dark with my headphones on, I freaked out really bad, threw my headphones at my monitors, and then turned on the lights and sat in the fetal position for 10 minutes.

Edit: Sorry Eclipse. And also I can't wait for the second one early 2013!
Last edited by Hoga on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hoga
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:06 pm

omg, my bf played Amnesia: Dark Descent, and he said it is one of the scariest games he has ever played, and he's a huge horror movie buff

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:10 pm

I whimpered in front of my gf at the time. It was embarrassing. Then I turned out all the lights and we sat in my apt, and she freaked out too.

Hoga
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!