Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mech Tournament

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mech Tournament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:40 am

Alright, there have been a few of these type of tournaments that come around and never get very far. the last one was the G-Gundam tournament which totally just dissapeared. Well, instead of basing it off of Gundam and such, it will be a tournament filled all mechs from different anime's, or just one you make up yourself. But before I can even get started with this, I need support.

Administration of GWing.net, I would like to ask for your support in this tournament. If it may get many mech pilots registered, I would like to use this site as it's host.

Registered Users of GWing.net, I would like to ask that you join this and use your favorite mech. It would be great to see an actual Mech Tournament survive to the last warrior.

All members of GWing.net, I ask that is you partake of this tournament, to follow the RolePlayers creed and do not boast after you win or lose a match. Take into the fact that RP'ers have feelings for what you may type, I wish not to lose valuable RP'ers for boasting.

But in all, have fun and enjoy it.

Please, if anyone may be able to support this or help it get going, I ask you to reply to this forum with what you can do to help it get off the ground. Because I really do believe that a mech tournament can actually be started and finished.

Thank You All,
SWAT-Calibur

Tournament Members-
Tournament Members-
1. Calibur Kamikaze - Evangelion Communism
2. Jaegar - Jenova Project
Last edited by SWAT-Calibur on Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:04 pm

I'll join, but I don't know much about G-Wing. If I could just make my own mech that'd be pretty cool.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:14 pm

sounds like a plan but i'm not sure if i'll be able to join cause i won't be on much as of next week. but i'll see.

Amethyst Knight
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:52 pm

That would be fine, this tournament probably won't start for awhile. But make your mech and place your registration on this forum. I will let you know if it is accepted or denied.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:56 pm

ok. no prob

Amethyst Knight
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:06 pm

Name: Calibur Kamikaze
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 167 pounds

Mech: Evangelion
Originality: Based off of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Not the same type of Eva tho'.

Mech Name: Evangelion Communism
Height: 279 Meters
Weight: 27 tons
Advancements: Air-Thruster(Making it able to fly) AP shield. Geo-Air-Tank(Meaning it doesn't need the oxygen tube.) Energy Blade(6000 farenheit.) S-79 Beam Sniper. P-4 Beam pistol.

Specials: Final Destination ( If properly done, destroys both fighters.)
Blade Toss(Throws saber)
Doube Buster(Saber becomes two blades)
Sniper Take-Down(Full powered Beam shot that will take off a mech limb in one shot depending how big the mech is.)

History of Mech: Custom built for tournament. Based off of Gundam and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:41 pm

Name: Jaegar
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 220 pounds

Mech: Jenova Project
Originality: Jaegar stole this mech from a top-secret military base, and has been using it ever since.

Mech Name: Jenova X32-R0
Height: 200 metres
Weight: 15 tons
Advancements: Advanced Carbonite-Titanium Ultralightweight Metal (Lightweight yet extremely durable and heat resistant), Twin-Linked Devourer Cannons (Rapid Fire guns mounted on either shoulder. Firing at 6000 nine-inch rounds per minute), Laser Guided Satellite Missile Strike System, Chainsword (like a large chainsaw, just in sword shape), and Boltgun (a automatic weapon that fires large slug ammunition).

Specials: Dash (This mech's extremely light-weight metal and booster system allows it to dash at very high speeds in any direction)
Hover (Its booster system allows for its high-powered hydraulic legs to launch it hundreds of metres in the air, and then hover there)
Close in (It has a system of launching grappling cables to drag its opponent in close, or even immobilise them momentarily)

History of Mech: Was designed as the fastest currently available mech, by the government, as a defense system. It was stolen by Jaegar.

((Is this okay? I'm new to this mech thing.))

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:52 pm

It's not invincible, so yes. Accepted.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:04 pm

Thank you...

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:31 pm

No Problem. I'm setting up the members page. Only I and the leaders of the Site's that help support this tournament will be able to access. All fights will take place on GWing.net, due to the fact this tournament is also used to attract RP'ers from all over to witness how great a forum this place has. I will have the site up and going within the next week or two.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:01 pm

Cool, cool, I'm looking forward to it!

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:12 pm

Alright, well I'm still hoping this tournament will get some support and more fighters.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!