Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Medieval Marriage

Medieval Marriage

a part of “Medieval Marriage”, a fictional universe by ScarnyLuv.

5 Princes and princesses to be forced into marriage. The reasons different for each prince and princess. *Kings and Queens open*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Medieval Marriage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Medieval Marriage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Okay, scratch that idea for being the twin's mother since she's ill. *Sighs* I'll look at the other chars and decide who's momma I'll be.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:42 pm

You don't have to adopt her. It's up to you really just ask whoever it will effect if that's ok.
I'm off guys/gals see you all tomorrow.
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:46 pm

I decided to adopt the queen is that fine?

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:54 pm

TThere going to Taroge casstle where Scarny and Areena live

Yes you can make that our mother but be sure to read the post i put because she was mentioned

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:01 pm

So.. everyone is going to Taroge? And My characters are paired up with one of Scarney's and Cookies?
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Hey Bubble you might want to change Jacinta's profile a bit to say she's from Taroge.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:13 pm

I was a little curious of that my self is everyone going there or do we of the princes go where our Princesses reside?

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Everyone is going to be there.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Yes everyone is going there. Here is somewhat of what is happening:

Day 1: Arrive find out who you are to marry
Day 2: Get to know your partner and possibly some other couples through various activities (some set up some at your choice)
Day 3: Wedding and bonding ceremonies (varies between castles)
Day 4-6: Different ceremonies for the commoners to meet you (from all over the land) and more bonding
Day 7- Return to your castles and do as you wish (including visit other castles)

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:30 am

If anyone wants to talk to my charries feel free. Caspian is in his room and Alex is on the stairs in the entrance hall.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 am

Just so you all know, I won't be on for about six hours or so.

My families goin to a picnic of some sort

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Attention to Scarny!
Not all of the players have got their characters to the dinner hall yet. You can't start, unless you have some sort of plan or reason?

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Oops didn't realize that

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:48 pm

My reply is coming soon, been a busy day xD

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 pm

OKAY.
@Zodia

Alright.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:55 pm

It sucks how this rp has slown down but I guess medieval rp's can't go super fast anyways :P
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:11 am

Well, I seems to be in a completely different time zone and I believe ForeverxRaining is away?

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Sorry I was gone

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Hey guys, I am letting you know ahead of time that next month I'll be out of town for the next couple of days and in June I'll be out of town for a week. I'll give ya'll heads up when those dates come closer.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:47 am

OK thanks Zodia I will also be gone for a week in june but will get on my phone through out that period

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!