Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Medieval Marriage

Medieval Marriage

a part of “Medieval Marriage”, a fictional universe by ScarnyLuv.

5 Princes and princesses to be forced into marriage. The reasons different for each prince and princess. *Kings and Queens open*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Medieval Marriage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Medieval Marriage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Medieval Marriage"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Medieval Marriage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Hellow, could I reserve a princess please?
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

foreverxraining
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:43 pm

can I reserve a princess?

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Can I reserve a princess too? I won't be able to create a profile til tomorrow though.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Yes you may all reserve them

ScarnyLuv
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Can I reserve a princess? :)

brigitteanncastro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Yes you may We do need Princes still though remember

ScarnyLuv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Hey I have a question about the castles? I looked at your char profiles and noticed their last names are the names of the kingdoms. Is that true? And are those all the castle names bellow that category on the introduction? Trying to clear things up here.

Edit: Also are some of the princes and princesses siblings too? I can always reserve a prince if need be.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Yes they are siblings

They don't need to have the last name of the castle and you can make another castle if you want or you can make them the sibling of one of the other characters. Hope that cleared it up.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 pm

I'll reserve the prince.

Usui
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Will do

ScarnyLuv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Okay do you mind if my char was Scarny's twin sister than?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Sory,but i have too many Rps going on,you can give me spot to someone else.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Thats fine Zodia

Sorry feel free to come back and join Bleeding

ScarnyLuv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Went ahead and submitted. Hope she's okay.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Shes great

Could you make a prince. It doesn't matter where he is from its just i don't know how many Princes we are going to get. He can be anything you want don't have to ask if its OK :) Please

ScarnyLuv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:46 pm

The pictures i try to use for them to be displayed wont work so sorry about that there is pictures inside

ScarnyLuv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Np, but it'll have to wait til tomorrow because I am officially drained and have to get up early tomorrow. But yes, I'll create a prince as long as he's not paired up with my char lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:04 am

Thank you and of course not that wouldn't be fun. Take your time,

ScarnyLuv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:24 am

Actually I am really sorry but I can't continue as I have joined a few too many RP's already. I hope this isn't a problem. Good luck with the RP.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!