Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Medieval Realm

Medieval Realm

a part of “Medieval Realm”, a fictional universe by Ghost_Scar.

You are in a medieval world, but who are you? Where did you come from? Choose any class from well-rounded humans, to sun fearing vampires, to a short, mining dwarf, and many more!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Medieval Realm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Medieval Realm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_Scar on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Medieval Realm"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ghost_Scar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Medieval Realm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:13 pm

I love the simplicity of this roleplay. No overall plot, a simple arrangement of how things should be. It'd help to have a character sheet, but, anyways. Good job on your set up. I'd love to be a part of this and will be submitting a character as soon as I can.
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:52 pm

I will the overall design, like child said the simplicity and no plot direction allows the roleplayers to have a larger roll. Having their own sub plots and such. I will like to join as well and I'll be submitting my character this afternoon. I'll pm you a question I have.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthunax, from Skyrim.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm interested in this, I plan to make a curio shop owner. If any have questions regarding authenticity of the time period let me know, my doctorate is in history. Character should be made this evening.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:51 pm

I, like the find gentlemen above me, am also interested in joining this RP. I'm going to make myself a blacksmith.

Gypsy
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:06 pm

You have captured my interest. I will most likely proceed to map out a mercenary-type character. Maybe. Yeah, probably.

Oh, hi there Pollution.

Yes, though. Mercenary character.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gustof26 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Like little house on the prairie, but with dragons and vampires. Which of course makes it all the more awesome. I'm half-way through a profile at the moment. Should have it done in a couple of hours. Kind of nervous though, this will be my first roleplay on Roleplay Gateway.

Gustof26
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_Scar on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Please do join guys, PM me any questions, and start roleplaying! :D I will be making a second character just because the one I have now is meant to be an authority figure, my next character will be just another person in the town. If there ever is a situation where my king character is needed i will mention him but otherwise I am not planning on using him. I'd like it if everyone stuck to one character but if you really want a second one you can ask me and I may approve. Have fun guys! Remember PM all your suggestions to me!

Ghost_Scar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:32 pm

I had PMed you a question, did you get it? If not, then it was: How long can dwarves live?

Gypsy
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EspressoJunkie on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:18 pm

I would love to join this! I'll be working on a character. Probably some sort of shop owner, selling herbal medicines and remedies.
EJ

EspressoJunkie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EspressoJunkie on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:08 am

@Ghost_Scar: I submitted 2 characters BEFORE I saw the OOC post that we should try to keep it to just one and to PM to ask you for approval first. (Maybe that could be included in the rules section? It's easy to miss just on the thread.) Anyway, I tried to send you a PM after the fact, but the message is sitting in my outbox and will not send (even though I have over 10 board posts... really annoying!). I'd like to request to be able to use both characters as they sort of make two halves of a whole, as sisters. Having to care for Rhyannon is sort of what has developed Farah as a character. Is this okay?

EspressoJunkie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EspressoJunkie on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 am

Ohh.. this might be the problem. I don't think any of our PM's are reaching Ghost_Scar because they haven't reached their 10 post requirement yet-- profile stats says just joined on Dec 8 with only 2 posts.

EspressoJunkie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_Scar on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:31 am

Sorry guys, dwarves can live for a little bit longer than a human so somewhere around 150 years. Espresso I don't mind your second character because it relates to your first so it wont get too confusing.

Ghost_Scar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_Scar on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:34 am

And if that is the problem espresso just post your questions here for now, sorry about the inconvenience .

Ghost_Scar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:39 am

hi,i am interesed about joining this rpg. also i want to make a char sheet.still i have one question,i would like that my char's job to be that of a scribe,if you agree with this thing.

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_Scar on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Yes I wouldn't mind you being a scribe, for anyone else feel free to post your occupation without asking me and if I have a serious problem with it I will make you aware of it. Also, I was asked if magic was allowed, magic can be allowed for now but not for combat and only in a simplistic way as possible. If I see people start abusing magic at all I will take away the right to use it. Also hand to hand combat is allowed and threatening with weapons is also allowed. In hand to hand combat nothing can be broken or bruised unless the player getting hit says so. There is no "fair" way to designate a winner so it would be nice if a fight seen did not take place for more than 4 posts, and someone would walk away, not necessarily losing the fight. Also when you threaten with a weapon you cannot use it, if you say something like "let's fight" while threatening with a sword and the other character shows signs that he also wants to fight by saying something like, "okay" or attacks you you may fight with weapons. No guns, and same rules with fighting with fists but you will exit the fight with a few scars. Any other questions post here or pm me and I will answer it on here, thanks and please RP with us!

Ghost_Scar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:23 pm

I would like everyone to consider joining this roleplay if you're looking for more to get involved in. It was once large before a great deal of players went inactive, and we're about to have a big event to swipe them clean and will be looking for more players.

roleplay/the-pantheon/

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Hey, Scar, I'm sorry but, I've decided to change my mind. I will not be joining this rp. Sorry.

Gypsy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:41 pm

What a douche move, Alisa.

Undermine my character by saying you had to convince the blacksmith to hire him. Low blows his renown.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alisa on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Wow, I didn't have an idea you get it like undermining your character as he is the hired sword and the blacksmith was the just a job giver. I didn't know that blacksmith's motives would be so important in this case... Especially when Blacksmith is just an NPC

Edited my post, taking it out. No need to react so harsh :/

Alisa
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!