Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

*Meep Meeps* Hide Me! Hide The Cheese! The French R a-comin!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

*Meep Meeps* Hide Me! Hide The Cheese! The French R a-comin!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:14 am

*Dives for cover to save the cheese, glomps, army roles, stands up and bows sheepishly to the recorded applause* As you can se, I act like a noob. But thats only because I am one.
Well, actually, Im quitea good Role Player, and I am not braging, merely stating the truth. I have plenty of Characters, so right now Im trying to pick just one. I mainly P n one other site,but thts mainly becaus it has a heap of people on mos of the time. Its really chat-site, but RP majority rules. We have over 200 male and female RPers, and growing, some etred etc. Anyway, enough abou my othr RP site, if you wanna kno what it is, PM me asking for the link or something.

Anyay, as I said before, I have a heap of chars, now I just have to choose which one to use. *Steams begins issuing out of he ears as she thinks of what on to use.*

I'll prolly use my fist ever char tigerz-Peace, or Mymore used and more recent char - Chiyo and/or Astarte Lilith Noamah. Depending on the topic im posting in, Imay change chars, but Ill b sure to state what char I m using. nd Ill probably post a link to the siteim creating for RP, it has ll my chars on it, so if anyones interested they can check it out.
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz-peace
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: *Meep Meeps* Hide Me! Hide The Cheese! The French R a-comin!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:39 am

You seem familiar. ^^ Welcome to RPGateway! ^^
Since you have a lot of characters you might join a lot of rps to bring each of them out right? There are quite a few rps here so I bet your chars won't get bored. Any new rp plans you have are more then welcomed too. It's always good to see what new ideas come with new members. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:20 am

Hey there-

Welcome to Roleplay Gateway. As Anime Fairy mentioned, there are plenty of roleplays to check out throughout the site. Also, check out the other section that has entertainment, technology, and many other different things. If you need any assistance, feel free to ask any of the staff, we're here to help.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Thankies ^_^ And I do....? I havent Role Played on many forums... Ive only recently become a forum junkie...Lol... But yano meh -shrugs-

tigerz-peace
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:36 am

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! If you ever need proofreading or something--I can be of help...and that's all I really have to offer.

Delve
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.