Meilleur Académie

Meilleur Académie

a part of “Meilleur Académie”, a fictional universe by lightningpoint.

A student was found murdered inside one of America's most prestigious private boarding schools. Who killed Amelia O'Brien?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Meilleur Académie”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Meilleur Académie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:59 am

Welcome all roleplayers (゚ヮ゚) Feel free to share introductions, ideas, memes and anything you'd like here. Follow the story, be a part of it, have fun!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Meilleur Académie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:25 pm

What's up, guys! Wolf here! I've been RP'ing for almost ten years now and have loved every moment of it. I'm fully down to plotting and coming up with ideas with others, as well as just talking and chatting about random stuff. I try to be super chill and just have fun with RP's. I also have a very dark and weird sense of humor, and a lot of what comes out of my mouth is bullshit as I'm incredibly sarcastic. So, try to not take what I say very seriously, at least unless it's stated otherwise. xD

I'm excited to see what comes from this and look forward to working with you all. ^-^/

"Well, maybe there's a reason we pretend. Maybe the lies we tell each other are less horrible than the truths we keep hidden." -William Price, LIS Before The Storm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Hello, I'm Mombie. She/Her/They/Them/That person... whatever you want, I don't care. I've RPed for twenty years from chat to MMOs to forums. Forums are my love. I likely won't be terribly social as I have committed to a five course semester, and that starts in about two weeks. I don't really have much to say other than looking forward to the RP.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Jessie is almost done, I just have to finish her history. Which, I plan on getting done this week. But it might be a little later cuz I am fighting off a really bad virus right now and can barely stare at a computer screen for a few hours without getting really drained. Just thought I'd try to keep ya'll updated with her CS progress.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Don't worry Wolfie, hope you get better soon! Please rest and come back when you feel better (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I'll be sending you all my thoughts and good vibes so you recover soon

lightningpoint
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:07 pm

Thank you so much!! I'll try getting some slow progress done on it over the week though. Just won't be able to get it all done in one go like I'm normally able to do. ^^;

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:57 pm

Hey all!!
My name is Terraformer (She/Her) and I'm back from a three-year hiatus from RP'ing in a forum style. Super excited to get back in the saddle. I'm usually the resident punk/emo kid so if I start writing my character as too angsty PLEASE reel me back in! "Terra you're being too emo" will suffice lol

Terraformer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:51 am

Gaaaahhh I was just watching The Office with my girlfriend, she got me hooked on it bc I'd never watched it before, love it. And welcome back!

(Please be very emo, as emo as you want)

lightningpoint
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:04 am

I have only the history left for my asshole Diego, but enough to start thinking about relationships. Before I finish up his graphics and such, I will begin work on the other one! :p

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:19 am

So I couldn't sleep, and I finished all of Micaela's character sheet in one go lol I have set up the relations forum so you guys can go ahead and start sending out messages to establish relationships and such, and posting on that forum. I'll be sending mine soon to people whose characters I see are the most complete.

I also set up a discord server to talk easier, if you'd like to join here is the link.

@mombie I FREAKING LOVE DIEGO SO MUCH!!! he's an asshole, but he's a lovable asshole

lightningpoint
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:36 pm

Alright, my totally not awkward bean Jessie is done finally!! Not the best character I've ever made, but I think she'll make for an interesting one, that's for sure. If you think I need to change or add anything, just let me know and I'll be happy to adjust her CS as needed ^_^

-Wolf

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:03 am

I am all done with Diego! I am taking a bit of a break tomorrow from CS and character stuff for a creative recharge for the next character. My kids aren't going to be home so I think I am going to actually sit down and read a book, but I will honestly probably just sleep...

mombie
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!