Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Member of GundamWing dot Com?

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:50 pm

ehh.. Why not ^^ sides.. im still trying to figure out how that stupid thing works..

One of these days my character will show up in there as i want him.. but for now!! hes gonna be a she >.>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversationalist Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby_Zero on Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:49 pm

As much as I don't like Zhelir, GWC had no forums.
It only had forums when it changed to AM.

It was all chat before that.

Heero, don't worry I remember seein' you.
By: applepie

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby_Zero
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:52 pm

I don't remember a lot of you, but I was a grunt in the White Fang faction back in the day. If you remember the names Dav or Ritz, look me up.
Cheers

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:58 pm

If you were a grunt in Wf, you may've faught me under the alis of Soldier_Rain or any of the Chrono names. Soldier_Chrono, Demon_Chrono, Chrono_Master, etc.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:02 pm

Soldier_Chrono, but I dont think I ever fought you directly, just near you. I never took on the leaders, wasn't good enough. And you were pretty high up if I recall correctly.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:19 am

haha! someone else does remember me!

Just wish my role in the faction war was still remembered..

::pokes Andy::
Do you even remember?

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:14 am

Of course he does you dork. =)

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:45 am

well then little one.. Do YOU remember.. wait, you weren't there. Sorry back to our scheduled nonesense

i paid the price of people not knowing me because i kept leaving and never staying long to make an impression. My fault.

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:48 pm

Yea cuz you were a moron.

Heero was one of the first SaberWings. A very small faction (five people) that I constructed as an elite guard to accompany White Fang. We were bad ass.
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:03 pm

yea... ok that.. but what fight did you have me take on because you weren't allowed to???? thats the million credit question!! (hopes andy doesn't know cause he doesn't have a million credits)

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:30 pm

Yeah White Fang. We kicked ass left and right.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:05 pm

Lol, you may be a touch confused.

I don't recall being a higher-up in any faction, aside from being the main pilot (Not Gundam Pilot, but support pilot) for }{G, and that wasn't even a year ago. I was a mercenary of sorts, 'cept I worked for the joy of beating the shit out of WFers.

Go anti-oppression!

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:46 pm

I could have sworn you were higher up in OZ at one point...or perhaps you were a merc working for them, either way. A fight was a fight and if they fought you you fought back right? Doesnt matter where they were from, but still...could have sworn you were an OZ officer...

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:48 pm

Lol. It's possible, my moeories of back then aren't entirely accurate; I was only 11-13 (GWC converted while I was 13. I think.) I know I was never with WF, but I'm not entirely sure about OZ.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:42 am

lol, you don't even know for sure what faction you were in?!

I was with Saberwings, and for info about them.. read Andys post a little further up

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melika on Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:42 pm

Redemption wrote:
Melika wrote:Aye, my name is not listed. The same as it always is, Melika.
^_^

.. I'd like to know how you are a veteran. Thanks.

See what happens when I don't check where I've posted? I wouldn't have ever replied at this rate. ^_~

I am a veteran because I was on the gundamwing.com chat. It was actually the first site I ever visited regularly, lol. We were new to computers back then. A friend introduced me to the chat when she found out I liked anime and GW which was currently running (or just ran) on tv back then.

If you chatted a lot, you didn't know me, lol. I just went there to fight. I never went to "just chat". 8)
Never got into any of that faction mumbo jumbo though.

I recall fighting Master, he kicked my butt. And a few months later I tried my luck with him again- and lost... again. I don't think I tried after that. And he said he typed to quickly because he plays the guitar. Pssht. :P

Angel Melfina was "Mel" so no one ever called me that. Just Melika.

'Bean' was Roy's name (when he didn't want to be "admin"), he was usually on early in the mornings (4-6am). Named after a character from Ender's Game, if I remember correctly.

I miss those days. In the beginnng, though, one could enter the chat under any name. If memory serves me right for a short time there was a register. Soon after that though the forum was created? I just remember one day typing in "www.gundamwing.com" and then being fowarded. Freaked me out until I saw what it was, lol. Then the chat went away shortly thereafter. In fact, until the chat went down I never even went to the forums, lol. Then I was forced to. :roll:

So I was there, lol. Most of the chatty peeps just didn't know me though. I never hung around long in the non-fighting rooms. I don't remember the names of all the rooms though, but I remember fighting in more than one of them. Wasn't one Battle Arena or something similar? :?:

Melika
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:55 pm

3 original rooms. Mecha, Characters, and I forget the most common one.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:02 am

Gundam Wing you dumbass

-_-

Then we had Battle Arena I think, and then Music, or something like that.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melika on Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:17 am

Teh Andy wrote:Gundam Wing you dumbass

-_-

Then we had Battle Arena I think, and then Music, or something like that.

LMAO! That would be it.
Okay, I don't remember music when I first joined, but I remember the battle arena.

I admit to some modding. But only to combat the fools who thought "powering up" cause they made themselves saiyans automatically meant they could beat me. :? I refused to fight a few kids because of that, lol.

Melika
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:20 am

I loved fightin' 'em all the more. I'd be whoopin' on 'em, they'd take the time to type out a powerup, andi n the meantime I'd beat 'em down unguarded. Their speed didn't increase, so their effectiveness was still the same.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.