Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Member of GundamWing dot Com?

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melika on Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:46 am

Zhelir Darkfall wrote:I loved fightin' 'em all the more. I'd be whoopin' on 'em, they'd take the time to type out a powerup, andi n the meantime I'd beat 'em down unguarded. Their speed didn't increase, so their effectiveness was still the same.

Which is what annoyed me when they stopped fighting and insisted that I couldn't avoid them or whatnot. I don't like fighting when I'm annoyed, lol. I fight when I'm happy. ^_~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Melika
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:35 am

Killing with a smile on your face.. what are you?? evil?! atleast i wasn't smiling while i was killing people like Zheiler and soldiers from his Faction

::grins evily::

'Course NOW i can grin about it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversationalist Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:31 am

Lol. I hate to break it to ya, but you never killed me. I remember you from back then, and I remember how badly you sucked. You took some training from Sky, I believe, but I never faught you after that.

I DO remember, however, a certain Gundam losing its foot in combat to a man on ground. If I remember right, I spared cutting your cockpit open and killing you?

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:08 pm

That wasn't me... I never lost any part of my lower gundam until a fight with someone else... and then i lost nearly the entire lower half of my gundam but in essense won the fight. Had to leave before the fight could be finished. Thats why it was in essense a win.

And i never took training From Sky... I think you REALLY have your facts mixed up. It wasn't untill AM that i got training, and that was from Derek.

And i also never said i killed you. I said i killed people like You, in other words.. people from your faction were my victims.

Anyways. Now its in the past. And what skill and speed i had in the past has for the most part left me... though i wouldn't mind getting it back.

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:53 pm

"atleast i wasn't smiling while i was killing people like Zheiler and soldiers from his Faction "

That implies you were killing me and the soldiers from my faction. ;)

And I don't have my facts mistaken, I very distinctly recall cutting one of the feet of your Gundam off when I was Soldier_Rain. I got a good laugh out of it. =D.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:00 am

If you say so..

"atleast i wasn't smiling while i was killing people like Zheiler and soldiers from his Faction "

Correction, People LIKE you.. never you

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:29 am

Heero_gundam101 wrote:If you say so..

Correction, People LIKE you.. never you

He's right, "people like zhelir" implies someone similar to, but not Zhelir and his faction.
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:19 am

The 'soldiers from his faction' implies he was giving examples of who he had killed. Me, and soldiers from my faction. Trust me on this. It doesn't make sense to relate others to me and than refer directly to me when talking about others.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:36 am

bah.. its not worth arguing over. Everyone else seems to understand what im talkin about.

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:50 am

Then why post again, unless you intend on trying to get the last word? ;)

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:18 pm

So. Who is left that doesn't have the proper permissions?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:54 pm

I don't

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:03 am

WOW Nice to see some people from AM here on Gwing!!!Ohh yea I want to be added to the vets club and yes its me the most hated person on AM mical15!!!!!

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:56 am

Let me rephrase.

Who, from gundamwing.com, is left that doesn't have the proper permissions?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Kledajorian on Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:48 pm

Erm, me? I talked to you on AIM.

How long do messages have to be? :\

Dark_Kledajorian
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:28 am

Me Me Me!!!!!!!!I was from gundamwing.com!!!!!!!SO please let me in!!!I don't wanna be a newbie anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:07 am

What was your username?

If you are from gundamwing.com you wouldn't be a newbie.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:09 am

dude it's me!!!!!Mical15!!!!!You liked help me sign up on this thing!!!!!

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Wing on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:11 am

I'm a veteran. I was here when there were five chats and two forums and it was called Escaflowne.com. I'm sure you all remember that. XD. I took way too much time for me to read through all this...How did you guys manage to argue over all that for so long?

On a more serious note I came on GW.com when I saw the first episode that included White Fang and I owned that faction for all of one day until Zechs_Marquese (another Eric, as I remember) killed me. Long story, short, after much fighting, I definitely shot Lady_Une with a shotgun and then got sliced and diced by Gabriel_Kushrenada and two others. (But of course I put up a valiant effort. In other words I was sliced and diced slowly like when a person is afraid of chopping off a finger when they're cutting a vegetable.)
Last edited by Dark_Wing on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dark_Wing
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:14 am

What was your gundamwing.com username, mical?

I don't know.. strange people.

Anyways. You're added, DW.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.