Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Member of GundamWing dot Com?

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:44 pm

Yea my username was Mical15....I hate how you have to add stupid things like these cuz the post has to be a certian length....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:41 pm

Darn shame you weren't around during GWC, eh? Kinda makes that whole post useless.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:38 pm

HUH???I was one of the people the people from gundamwing.com...So how does it make the whole post usless?????

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:42 pm

Don't name the obvious people who you see here. Name a few vets you remember. >_>

Don't go searching neither. Tell of an experience. I don't quite remember you but yeah, who knows. Lots of people back in the day. o.o;

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:59 pm

You guys problobly don't remember me cuz I was a uber noob back then.I was like 13 I think....and I was just atarting to RP.If you want he truth I don't really nkow how long I was actulaay there,because I didn't really have any friends,I left for a while.Came back later on and it was animemetro.Still to this day have no clue what happened.....

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:06 pm

It's no biggy to be a vet really. o.O; We don't have any uber magical powers and shit. It's just to be acknowledged and post in the private forum which...has nothing really there. O.o; Oh and to mod this public forum and the In there forum. But that's nothing...

But yeah, its up to Master if he will add you or not.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:23 pm

I happen to know you're not a vet, Mical. How, you might ask?

Gee...

Maybe, 'cuz I remember when you came 'round Metro? Believe me, you marked your presence in my memory well enough that I remember you're NOT a vet.

So don't try to fake, 'kay?

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:51 am

First of all, I have a silly question. I know it doesn't mean anything as to whether you're a vet or not, but how do you check what number you were signing up to AM? I can't find it. =( I'm stupid. Wah.

Second of all, I quit enjoyed reading this topic at 7:30 on a Monday morning when my boss wasn't here yet. =) Thanks for the entertainment, you all.

And lastly, how do you remember all this stuff from that long ago? I think I just have a bad long-term memory. I am remembering as the rest of you are writing about it, but I can't recall too many memories myself. I remember the ones that most other people don't, and don't remember the ones that most other people do. Haha, all the crazy drama from back then. Remember that dude Flame, Justin? And all the drama we went through with him when I was Princess_Sasami or Tsunami or whatever? I remember the relationship with Hero_Galiant, the crush I had on DW at one point, always being the damsel in distress. Justin was my first real friend on GWC, and Benson/Kyo_Yuy was in there somewhere, too. I remember every person who played someone below the age of 10 wanted me to adopt them, and Hero and I had a whole army of children. Lmfao.

I knew once I got talking, things would start coming back. Life has crept in and pushed the past out a lot. I miss those days. A lot. I love my life now, more than I ever have. It's just the thought of disappearing into a world where everyone loved me so much that is so appealing. I was one of the most popular people on GWC and on AM before I got so huge.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:54 am

Nevermind about checking when you became a member of AM. I went to the Members list and chose to put them in order of when they signed up, and I was apparently number 21. Yay?

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:38 am

Woo! You're one of the few people that came in before my number 22... =D

It's good to have you around, Mel. And don't worry... I think my long term memory is just about as bad. When people tell you things you don't even remotely remember, just smile and nod until confabulation kicks in. Chances are anything you make up happened in some shape or form at some point in time. =D

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:43 am

I probably have one of the better long-term memories here. I can remember a lot of stuff that happened back when I first got to GWC back in late '99 early '00, such as a bunch of people calling me a Dark Horse after kicking heero_wing_zero's ass between Earth and Mars for really no reason other than to establish myself into the chat room's denizens.

That was also a few hours after tearing a guy named "Foo_Fighter" down on the psychological level, which made him leave the chat room and come back in as "Kintaros_Buddy."

There's always the classic moment when Kyo/Benson and I went and attacked the Libra, when we found out the true level of stupidity of those going to that chat. Apparently, Beam Sabres/Swords run on geothermal energy according to those jackasses. That's funny. We're a few thousand miles in the middle of nowhere, namely, Space, and geothermal energy refers to heat coming from the ground. Geo - Earth/Ground, Thermal - Heat. That's one hell of a long cord to go from the surface of a planetoid to your location in space, even more of a miracle that no one runs into the damn thing while flying around like moths around a lightbulb.

"Don't fly towards the light!"
"I can't help it..." ZAP!

My "bad boy" image there drew a few people to get close to me and others to get as far away as they could. Created some interesting problems, before I was "captured" by White Fang, I didn't have ANY friends whatsoever, after working with Kyo/Benson on Libra, I had 98% of White Fang after my head, after my "capture" and worming my way into the WF ranks, 98% of those that hated me out of that 98% of WF that did, left and went to Black Fang and Red Fang. Red Fang collapsed like a neutron star, too many people vying for control. Black Fang eventually dissolved, but that was after WF's, essentially, collapse before the downing of the chat. During that time I was in WF, Crimson Nobles, lead by Kyo, were the most threatening to WF. For a few days there while I was worming my way into WF's ranks, and eventually driving people out of it, I was the most powerful person in the chat. An espionage movie couldn't have done it any better. It's just a shame that I didn't make it wait longer and have helped out one of the other factions instead, instead of just working on my own. Hey, according to GW, they were the bad guys, why not jack em over a little as a one man army? I could have had more notoriety if I had sided with another faction, instead of remaining freelance before hand.

I remember my first fight with Gabe, 3 on one that time around, wasn't fun, his left and right hand men at that time, they were looking for Amanda in one of the chats, despite the fact I doubt she was logged in. I don't remember their names, but one of them, was a "Heero" and considering how many there were in the damn chat room at any given time, it's hard to remember exactly which one of them was the one that fought along side Gabe at that time. The other was one of the few dozen Quatre's that show up from time to time if I remember correctly. It's not like anyone is actually going to be able to actually help me to remember right, because they either don't remember me, or just forgot about that time period. Either way, they were nobodies anyway, they dropped off the face of the planet after Gabe left. Strangely enough, this is probably something in their history they WANT to forget, poor guys, doing stuff they aren't so proud of in the name of fun or just plain being stupid. In the end, they aren't people we'd want here if that is the case.

Then there's the time back in 2001 with Amanda all scared about General Quatre because the Trade Centers came under attack and eventually came down. I don't know what she was smoking, but he was a in a school some miles away from it, so he was more than "OK." I eventually blocked GQ after that, about a year after, since he just seemed to turn into a constantly drunk human being. I doubt he remembers me or most of the people that he did know in the former White Fang, as we've really just seemed to have lost touch.

ST3Wolf was in there somewhere, her and Sarah (T.) didn't get along. Thinking back on this, we stopped talking within a week of the final chat outage. I talked to her before about AM, but she didn't want much to do with it, she did eventually register there, but only posted a few times, I doubt she'd be interested in coming back to such a place that could remind her of that past.

I remember her constantly being attacked by some bitch who used Lightning as her attacks. I remember "Sailor" in the name (Talk about surprising....not) but it was some sort of custom name in the end that escapes me, wasn't any major event in my time there, so my memories of kicking her around the chat room with my Gundam are pretty vague.

Most of the memories I have from GWC are actually good ones, and to be honest, I've formed far better friendships through it than I have in my real life, and it'd be nice if we could all hang out at a Convention sometime in the future.

See what happens when you get me going?

*turns around and walks off*

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:22 am

Master, I think you were number 9 on the list at AM...You should double check that. =) And thanks for the welcome. You're probably right...I think anything I could possibly make up probably did happen. Lmfao. I can make up some pretty weird crap, too. Haha.

I'm good at just nodding and smiling. =) That sentence could be taking more than one way, but I get it, and that's all that matters.

I'd like to correct something in my last post....That last sentence, says something about me being popular in GWC and AM before *I* got so huge...I meant before *it* got so huge, as in, AM and it's list of members, etc. Not me. I'm not huge. I don't want people to think I let myself go and am like..300 pounds or something....<.< Does that make me vain for announcing that?

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby T3h-W1ng on Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:48 am

I have no idea when I signed up for AM. I wasn't around alot when it and the forums came up. I was at bravenet. o_o I remember alot of things that happened back then. Like Ace said, I actually do remember ST3, people used to make fun of her name. But she was cool. I remember fighting gabe, uhm...getting smashed in a MS hand after setting my suit on self detonate. I gots me'sa crushed...o_o Then steve and a bunch of his buddies attack my lab... That's nerve there, but they couldn't penetrate it. :o! Of course they couldn't. Anyways after that I was in a wheelchair for a long time. That blew... Uhm, I remember alot of other things, but they escape me at the moment.

WingBlade

T3h-W1ng
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitches on Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:10 pm

do0m d0om. I cannot actually remember what my name was way back then. It was probably Legend or Moonbeam_Angel or something silly like that. But, I have been around forever [well, maybe not forever- after I discovered alcohol and guys I was away for quite awhile].

I am better known as Umi_Ryuuzaki. But, I'm so sick and tired of that name.

Anyway, do I get in? I want a piece of my old roleplay [Silent Night]. Do I? ..Do I?

Stitches
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:40 pm

Omg...long time since I've seen that name. o.o

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:29 pm

Yep, you're in, Stitches. Heart. I did it only a few minutes after you made this post, just forgot to notify you. Enjoy!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:48 pm

You people and your high society sucks. =P

LIEK OMG! I waz there during GW! I was there! I was just a n00b so you never saw me! I swear it!

XD

Kidding, I'm just being a pain in the ass.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:28 pm

We heart you, though. So it's all good.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:20 pm

Dude, ya'll need to make a new class of society for me to be in and call it "Pimp Status." Yeah, that's where I'm at beeeches! A class of my own.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wind on Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:45 pm

I AM CORWIN!

and i invented anime

do i get in?

Wind
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.