Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Member of GundamWing dot Com?

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Member of GundamWing dot Com?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:54 pm

Are you an original member of Gundamwing.com but do not have access to the Private forum?

Please post here with your original membername.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melika on Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:45 pm

Aye, my name is not listed. The same as it always is, Melika.
^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Melika
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:02 pm

*cough* Immortalae. I'll sort out your membership , give us a mo' and it'd be applied.
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:24 pm

I was Quatre_Twin back in the day, I became Zach Rendar after I wanted a real name. oo;

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:34 pm

Zach, I love you. You're added.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

ahhh

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:04 pm

this be G_g...

whatever that contributes...:)

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King of Band Aids on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:29 pm

I don't know how far back this was, but I was Ayanagami. I mainly hung around the Gundam forums until I discovered the Cafe.

King of Band Aids
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:00 pm

To clarify...

If there were forums when you came, this topic doesn't apply to you. =P

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redemption on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:25 am

Melika wrote:Aye, my name is not listed. The same as it always is, Melika.
^_^

.. I'd like to know how you are a veteran. Thanks.

Redemption
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:48 am

As far as I know Melika was one of the double digit members in GW forum (one of the first to notice that we had forums, took me a while) and I am a three digit number, so i'm guessing she has been around for awhile and most likely in the GW days. :)

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:14 am

Hm.. well we're atually on about the gundamwing chat days. Supposively from what i've been told this is a tribute to them days. Im all for the GW forums too since these have forums too.. and t he chat is temporarily unabliable. But yeah, welcome to gwing!

Invite two friends!
And then your friends shall invite two more friends!
And then their friends shall invite two other friends!
And So on in that fasion!

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:27 am

lol...supposively?

;0

Yes I know that, i was just answering Redemption's question.

Maybe my post wasn't clear, I was talking about when we first got forums in the original gundamwing site, now known as AM. o_o; The people who are in the single and double digits, as in those who were the first to sign up, in the forums were most likely vets from the chats, and were the first to notice that GW had a forum.

Meh...

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:03 pm

Don't rely too heavily on that judgement. A lot of oldies didn't much want the forums. I was a higher tripple-digit member, and I've been 'round since a week or two of GWC's opening. I just didn't much feel like participating in the forums, and I know I wasn't alone with those sentiments.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:58 pm

Its a pretty good judgement...but slightly meh...because I am in the first thousands, soo...lol. I guess to a point it is, for those vets that actually went to the forums and registered and then went back to whatever they were doing and ignored the forums for the most part.

But if I recall Zhelir you got into the forums just about the same time I did (and spent alot of time there), because you were in one of my first rpgs. :)

So...hrrrmpph...and meh. My whole purpose of posting was mostly to say, stop attacking some vets...mann. Don't rule out people and ask much nicely if they are vets. >_> Its not cool mann. Just because you don't know them, doesn't mean they were not around. Maybe they didn't click with you. Ya know?

*embraces all*

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King of Band Aids on Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:28 pm

I didn't sign up until it was enforced. You know, the chat was like a free for all at first but then in order to get in you had to sign up and all that junk. It took me a while to do that, though, cause I was too lazy to get an email address.

That's what I remember, anyway.

King of Band Aids
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:40 pm

Then ya came in after GundamWing.Com. ;)

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:03 pm

I believe even when the forum came about the site was still called GW.com, it not was not till about a few years ago that it was changed. o_O; Why does that matter here? Aren't we welcoming old and new?

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:09 pm

Damn you vetrans. I was close, but alas, no cigar. =)

Thought I'd share.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:39 pm

MeiaGisborn wrote:I believe even when the forum came about the site was still called GW.com, it not was not till about a few years ago that it was changed. o_O; Why does that matter here? Aren't we welcoming old and new?

No, the MessageBoard/Forums came about a year after GW.com lost the chat, when AM came up, the GW.com and Escaflowne.com websites pointed to AnimeMetro, which had no chat and just the message board.

It took me 2 or 3 months after constant nagging by people to actually register for it, it wasn't something I was interested in, to be honest.

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:19 pm

Umm...I hate to be disagreeing about this but I still remembered going to the chat when the forums were up. Maybe you need to check your memories. >_>

I remember one day that there was a link to the forum right next to the chat and i wondered what it was. I browsed these forums for a wee bit and then returned back to the chat to meet somone. >_> ahem...yeah...and then it was a few days later that i actually registered. I do remember this. There is no way you can convince me otherwise.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.