Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Memories that rock your socks.

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Memories that rock your socks.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:33 pm

What are some of your best memories here or that spawned from the people here? Think back and tell us even if it happens to be an IC memory. Those are the best after all.

IC WISE: One of my favorite times was when I decided to take on Sinful Soul and used the Hand of Blood on him. We were both bloody and beaten by the end but it was a blast to have such a great spar. =) Also when Faith and Ruka found they were cousins, It was a very lame and soap opera type of plot that we played out of boredom but it was awesome. Also giving Chibi Faith weapons when her Adoptive father had made it clear he didn't want me to. =) Making Andy all grouchy was a blast.

Real Life: Making April drive to Phoenix for my grad and keeping her there. Then when we drove down and bugged Ashish. =) Metro Con was also awesome, I sat around with Amber, Anna and Eric, We drank Bawls and played cards. It was just a blast. I have loved being able to meet so many of the greatest people. =) I'll add more memories at a later date but for now. It is your turn!

~*My daughter Isis is the greatest. She keeps getting bigger every day and I love her more than life itself. Being a Mom is the best.*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Re: Memories that rock your socks.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:41 am

IC Wise:
Uh... I... don't seem to recall any memories that "rock my socks."

Real life?
This is gonna be a kicker, but I don't really have any that would, uh... be appropriate to post on these forums. Too many young people.
AceDarkfire's deviantArt page
Former RPGateway Admin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:29 pm

o.O Okay.. Ace.. You are a strange little man. Thanks for the response though. Glad to have something even if there was no memory lol. =)

Eric, April, Ashish. Anyone else? Do you have memories that make you smile when you look back on them? Are there times that just really stand out in your minds? If there are share them. Tell people what your favorite times have been. was it IC or did you meet someone from here in RL? If it was IC who was involved? Why was it such an amazing time? Talk! discuss it! Share it. =) Looking back on old times and fond memories is something we all have done on many occasions so I don't think it is that hard to give one example. =) Let's hear those memories!

Lates all,

Tonia

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:24 pm

I have no memories. They were wiped out when I moved to Phoenix.

=P

On a more serious note:

My most memorable moment in the IC world was when Hero found me and kicked my ass and then brought me to AnimeMetro. Thinking back on it though, I kind of wish he would have found me before Gwing became AM, but I guess I'm lucky he found me at all. Because of that, I met a ton of great people and a lot more annoying douche-bags who, if I ever meet will die a most painful death from me.

My most memorable real life experience would most definitely have to be when I moved from Kansas to Phoenix on a whim. It was the most courageous thing I had ever done in my life, in regards to going somewhere new alone. I don't necessarily look upon it as totally fond-like, but... in a way, I do. After all, I met Tonia and then later Ashish, which gave me tons of black-mail moments. Hopefully by the time I am done, I will meet a lot more of the people I met online and either murder them, or hang out with them in a comfortable environment and no, that doesn't mean WingStock. Okay, so maybe it does... it'll all just depend.

Peace
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!