Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men Boarding School(OOC)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

X-Men Boarding School(OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon May 25, 2009 5:47 pm

You've have just began the X-men boarding school. Whether your parents brought you here or ran ran away does not matter. You are a mutant and we welcome you. You will learn to use your powers in the way you want to.

Sincerly,
Professer X

I'm making a comic about mutants and my friends told me to watch X-men, which I hadn't seen before a week ago. In the first movie it showed that professer X had a school for mutants, this is what the rp is about.

Rules
Be active
No one is all powerful. Take some hits every once in awhile.
Everyone will have a different power. If your powers has to do with elements, it can only be one element.
I can add more rules.
HAVE FUN!

Powers Taken:

Control over fire
Control over sound
Mimicry
Puppet Control
Technopath

Name:
Power:
Weakness:
Crush:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearence:
Other:

Name: Lynn
How long have you been in the school: A week
Power: Control over fire.
Weakness: Water
Crush: None yet
Personality: She is very quiet, and shys away from other people.
Bio: Will edit
Appearence: Will edit.
Other: She is scared to use her powers.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Mon May 25, 2009 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: X-Men Boarding School(OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon May 25, 2009 5:52 pm

I call power mimicry.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Mon May 25, 2009 5:56 pm

hey can i reserve a spot and call puppet control, meaning i can control different wooden puppets that i created

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon May 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Sure. I'll reserve the powers for you.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Mon May 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Name: Gabriel Von Dipamon
How long have you been in the school: A few month's
Power: Puppet Control
Weakness: Anything that can destroy his wooden puppets
Crush: None Yet
Personality: Gabriel is a very quiet strange person. Most people think he is a freak and make fun of him for talking to his "Dolls" since they dont believe he can control his puppet's and they actually have personality's. Most of the time he will keep quiet about anything and will just ignore other's.
Bio: Gabriel was born into a nice loving family. His parents supported him in whatever he did. When he was about 5 his grandmother who he was close to died. After she died his parents noticed that he started to talk to a new puppet doll that they had never seen before. Gabriel refereed to the puppet as Nana which was what he called his grandmother. His parents became worried about him and sent him to a therapist but it did nothing to help him. Soon enough his parents thought that he just had an imaginary friend that he made and he called it Nana after his grandma died. They figured he just used to puppet as a way to feel like she was always with him. They lived with this idea for years before they started to notice the doll would move from place to place. One day when Gabriel was about 10 his mom saw the Nana doll actually moving around and got rid of it. Gabriel was very mad at them for doing this and ran away living on the streets for a while. He made a few friends that he keeps with him as his puppets also now. Recently he found this academy and decided to go here so that he could better understand his power's.
Appearence: Image
Other: It takes him a long time to create puppet's and he needs people's soul's he knew to fully create one. That's why he almost never creates them unless someone close to him dies.
Last edited by smileythemask on Mon May 25, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon May 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Name: Skai Arotachimo
How long have you been in the school: 2 years
Power: Can control sound
Weakness: Water
Crush: None Yet
Personality: She is very outspoken and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She loves to meet new people and make new friends. She usually the one that will always make you laugh and cheer you up.
Bio: She first remembers discovering her power when she was five and she had gotten lost at a fair and a man approached her and she got scared and screamed, all the glass around her shattered and the man went deaf. Ever since her parents have shunned her like she was a plague and she got tiered of them and left to this school.
Appearence:Image
Hair style 1: Image
2: Image she's 4'8 and has 5 piercings in each ear snake bites and a tongue ring along with two tattoos.
Other: She loves to play the guitar and skateboard
Last edited by XxanexiaxX on Mon May 25, 2009 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon May 25, 2009 6:38 pm

In the rules it says only one element, so just sound please?

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon May 25, 2009 6:43 pm

alrighty been edited

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon May 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Name: Xiphon

How long have you been in the school: 1 Year

Power: Technopath

Weakness: Well....if there is nothing technological to mess with.

Crush: None yet.

Personality: Honorable, respects females above all, slightly
absent-minded, tries to make the best of situations, and almost
constantly will make jokes. No concern for his own safety when it
comes to helping others.

Bio: Discovered he was special at the age of five, when he began
to be able to beat his older brother in video games. By the age of
twelve, he had built an entire supercomputer, rivaling those made
by Cray, from parts in his dad's garage. It was taken that he was
merely a prodigy, until the age of fifteen, when he was seen
putting together a keyboard....without touching it. Afraid for
their reputation, and their son's, his parents sent him away to
the school, telling everyone the standard story, it is a school
for the gifted.

Appearence:
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Guys/A
nimeguy2.jpg[/img]

Other: Debilitating hydrophobia. Plays soccer.
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!