Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

X-Men: New Legends

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: X-Men: New Legends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:35 pm

i wake up and change into my wolf colour outfit and just walk around the grounds knowing that i want to be late when i get to the class room i see only one person there "where is every one there should be a teacher here by now" i sit near to the back of the class room but also near the window when i gaze out side the window i see a herd of deer i feel hungry so i change into a white wolf and sneek out the window that is open.
may the wolf run with you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby D3athW0lf on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:04 pm

"i look to her as she talks, well i'm not sure, maybe one is here, just invisible or something"
i watch her go out the window after the deer, slightly admiring her white wolf form, i shake my head and look around the class, still no one here, but where are they. i change to my black wolf and start sniffing around, this is definatly where we're ment to be.
"what's 2 + 2?" "4" "why?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

D3athW0lf
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:42 am

i stalk the deer and pounce on the weakest one and drag it back to the class room and still there is no one the i notice the boy has gone and there is a pure black wolf i yip a greeting and offer some of my catch to him then go into a submissive pose.

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby D3athW0lf on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:53 pm

i smile and take the food offering and look around, waiting for others to arrive, i eat the offered food and look to the white wolf, i change into my human form and sit on a chair, tapping my fingers on the table...

D3athW0lf
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:07 am

i watch you turn into your human form and i go into my true form "so you are the wolf that was howling the other night?" i say i wonder where everyone is. i sit back at my table and lay my head on the desk and fall asleep.

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby D3athW0lf on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:28 pm

yes, i was howling to my mother *i give you a small zap* i don't think falling asleep would be a good idea *i turn back into my wolf form and sniff around the place, looking for someone around*

D3athW0lf
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:57 am

i jump when you zap me "i dont think anyone is coming" i leave the class room and walk to my room.

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby D3athW0lf on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:44 am

I sigh, thinking you are right, i start looking around the place, it's empty, no signs of anyone or anything, i change to my wolf form and sniff around, only 2 scents, one is my own, the other is the girls, i run back to the rooms, no sign of the 2 boys that seemed like they were fighting. Back to my human form i knock at the red-haired girls door, and wait

D3athW0lf
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:09 pm

This looks interesting. May I join?)
I'm not afraid of getting hurt, but I'm not strong either. I just can't stand just doing nothing anymore.

Uroki
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!