Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

a part of “X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite”, a fictional universe by masato22.

Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr have overcome their differences and now work together to build a better place for mutants and humans alike. Magneto now share’s Charles’ vision, but will others mutants or humans for that matter follow suite?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masato22
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:18 am

Could i make a student and The art teacher? Pretty please?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:22 am

Hey, just wondering if I could possibly reserve two students?

They'll be brother and sister. Well, half brother and sister.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:18 am

Hi hi!

Yes you both may indeed. Students need not be reserved so you're alright to create away.

@ emotionless, I will put the art Teacher on hold for you.

I'm still in the process of creating one of my characters as well.

masato22
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flawless on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 am

I submitted a student hope she's ok!

Flawless
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:56 pm

I would like to be a villain. A major villain. Like, a massive threat. PM me for more details, if you want any.
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Brock10
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:13 pm

@ Flawless, Your character sheet is a little different but that's alright. She's been accepted. However, can I ask that you point out a weakness in her abilities. Other than that she's nicely created! ^_^

masato22
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Hey, I replied. Is the basic idea ok?

Brock10
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 pm

@ Brock10, I just read the message and replied. I love the idea a lot! Please go right ahead.

@Merchant, Nathan has been accepted. However, I would like for you to write a little more about his personality. The CS asks for a paragraph. Just try to cover the cardinal directions of one's mood. (when Nathan is; happy, sad, angry, normal/indifferent, and fearful.) Other than that, I love the character! The power explanation is really good.

@VIVIORUNITIAFF9, I really Love Memory! She's very well written! I was wondering if her abilities would allow her to pick up on item memories. They say objects have memories, so i think it would be neat for her to have the ability to get a sense of what happened in a space or place by touching the items in the area to read their memories. Just and Idea! She's at 4 abilities so If you'd like I say go for it~

Jonathan is also very well written! His powers remind me a lot of Danielle Moonstar!! Very well thought out. Both characters have been accepted.

I will be creating a few more characters. I figured that Charles and Magneto don't need CS', I might make CS' for them but I'll see. I have two more students to create and a Villain character. I would like to start soon. So in the meantime I will get to work on my other characters while waiting for a few more people. However when I get these CS' done, I'll start the first post. ; D

masato22
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:58 am

Added more. When can we start?

Merchant
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:20 am

*Blush* Lol.

I didn't even think of that at the time, which isn't like me. I quite like the idea so I'll add it in, but as a very very weak form (for now) if that's alright.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Are you still accepting characters ?
By reading this you are now a Discordian pope. Congratulations!

Wild1
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:29 pm

@ViviOrunitiaFF9: That's absolutely fine!

@Wild1: Yup yup! I'll be reading through a couple of CS' now. I believe your CS is among them. So you should be in the clear momentarily! ^_^

@Merchant: Great! I like the addition to his personality. Thank you for adding that. I will try to start the first post tonight. The last CS I made took a bit more time than I had expected. I will try to make another CS post in the IC today.

masato22
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

@Zolzol, Brock10, and Wild1: Very nicely written character sheets! You've all been accepted!

I also would like to thank everyone for joining! I will try to post tonight. I will have Xavier and Magneto talk about forming a new X-men team, seeing as most of the previous task force has moved on (But are not completely adversed to helping out xavier when needed.) The students will be preparing for their weekly counseling session with Vincent, Charles and or Magneto. Every student will have them periodically, to assess growth in abilities and to talk about a various issues of personal concern. Think out it as therapy for everyone. LOL

masato22
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:26 pm

I just have to say, The universal therapy sounds awesome (I may have to steal that one in my next rp >:) )

Wild1
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm glad to hear that! It would be interesting to see how each character would react to a psychic mutant like Vincent or Charles trying to help them reconcile their issues.

masato22
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:41 am

So, should our characters just show up in an office of whatever character we want them to be having therapy with?

Wild1
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Wild1 wrote:So, should our characters just show up in an office of whatever character we want them to be having therapy with?

Yeah, I was somewhat unsure if it would better to have chosen a character myself or not, but then I thought by leaving it open it would give whoever can a chance to reply at his or her convenience. I don't intend for the meetings to run long at all. I would rather them be short like Philip 's meeting.

masato22
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedEclipse241 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Hope you're still accepting characters :]
this roleplay sounds good so far after reading through all of the intro and the roleplay :]
I do like x-men alot :3
Jack got yer back, bitches be crazyy

RedEclipse241
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:10 pm

why yes I am still accepting characters!! Please submit characters in accordance to the CS layout if you haven't done so already. (I haven't checked yet. LOL)
And most of all welcome aboard!!

Also to everyone, Nice posts! I am in the middle of typing up a Japanese paper right now. but after that I shall be posting for my various characters. Also, I want to create CS' for Magneto, Xavier, and Scott Summers. I will be bringing him back as a teacher and trainer at the institute.

regarding the meetings, if you'd like, and to save time, you could opt to say that your meeting happened with either charles, vincent or erik/ magneto already. This would be to avoid long dram posts, however, you MUST mention something about the progress or struggle the students is having with reconciling a power/ personal issue and how the meeting either helped or didn't do much in helping the case. Charles is awesome but sometimes he can't help everyone. Also mention how the student feels about Danger Room training.

also I am currently thinking of a secondary Villain character to accompany the current villain of the RP. I was having trouble thinking of a power but i think I might just have a good one in mind. But until he arrives. The government will be making a move soon. So after danger room training the mutants will have to defend a student from a sentinel. Just a preview. of upcoming events.

masato22
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!